I saw this and i am now a bit scared of Dr.Woods

Ok i want to say that i always thought Wods is the best FUE doctor and a pioneer but i came along this that is from another doctors site about a patient that went to him after he went to Dr.Woods.Check this link apparently is old but i ve never seen it before till today

http://www.fellermedicaldata.com/FUE/ronjon/2.jpg

»Greek. This was hashed back and forth on this site and others. You are getting this from Fellers site. Go do a search here and see what photos Dr. Woods has. They are grown out. I think the guy had growth. If you see the pics that Woods had and where Feller planted over Woods work you can see what the story is all about. No need to be scared at all.

That was a long time ago and addressed in detail by Dr. Woods personally (search the archives). Feller has been trying to use this to elevate his status. He claims to be doing FUE and BHT for as long as I can remember. Ask him how many decent FUE and BHT results he has produced over the years? If that came from a doctor who has done tons of FUE and BHT over the years, it’s probably more credible. But this came from someone who has little to show, it doesn’t really carry that much weight and it only reflects badly on the doctor who tries to make himself a hero out of this.

» That was a long time ago and addressed in detail by Dr. Woods personally
» (search the archives). Feller has been trying to use this to elevate his
» status. He claims to be doing FUE and BHT for as long as I can remember.
» Ask him how many decent FUE and BHT results he has produced over the
» years? If that came from a doctor who has done tons of FUE and BHT over
» the years, it’s probably more credible. But this came from someone who has
» little to show, it doesn’t really carry that much weight and it only
» reflects badly on the doctor who tries to make himself a hero out of this.

Feller has to be man of genuine integrity and character. After all he is in fact a member of Kobren’s notorious AHLA where he himself weeds out all the crappy head butchers.

I dont care about this feller guy its just that i ve been a fan of Woods work and actually i asked Hairsite for a consultation with him and Cole.(for which by the way i never had any answers hairsite :), propably they are 2 busy )

and now i saw this because i am researching more thoroughly for ghosts in the closet from these surgeons, before i go ahead with anything.Does anyone know the thread where this has been discussed?Or how should i search for it?

And talking about ghosts i saw on another site another one of a guy that had about 13000 grafts(10000BHT) from Cole that costed more than 100000$ and dissapeared i was wondering if anyone is familiar with that and if there are any updates?

Sorry if i sound a bit suspicious i just try to cover angles…

Every doctor has at least ONE patient who claims to be unhappy for one reason or another, whether justified or not. The key is to find a doctor who has been able to produce consistent results over the years.

Hi Greeks, I think that what you are seeing and also your fear is important, true, relevant and very real. This kind of thing can happen to any patient no matter which doc we end up choosing as far as I am concerned.

To me, what differentiates a surgeon from a great surgeon is if they admit it and more importantly admit voluntarily the bad cases with description!

There are no great surgeons that I am aware of in the HT field and that includes woods.

I won’t even read the link because it came from feller period. And what Marco says is absolutely true. But from my own opinion for Feller to try to TRUMP WOODS even if he is a paranoid odd physician, still means you have to resort to who has time tested results and results that are significant in numbers. Woods has that… no one else does… not even the marketing GURU from ALTANTA GEORGIA… smoking mirrors… ONE or two SUCCESSFUL PATIENTS POSTED ONLINE DOES IT MAKE YOUR LARGE PUNCH WORTHY.

» I won’t even read the link because it came from feller period. And what
» Marco says is absolutely true. But from my own opinion for Feller to try
» to TRUMP WOODS even if he is a paranoid odd physician, still means you
» have to resort to who has time tested results and results that are
» significant in numbers. Woods has that… no one else does… not even
» the marketing GURU from ALTANTA GEORGIA… smoking mirrors… ONE or two
» SUCCESSFUL PATIENTS POSTED ONLINE DOES IT MAKE YOUR LARGE PUNCH WORTHY.

Please don’t misunderstand, I may not have been clear. The greeks general observation and his fear are true and a real issue. It can happen that in the best hands there might be NO growth.

I do not know about this case at all but if a surgeon says to a perspective patient that it never happens or that it could never happen in his practice then he is dishonest. I have heard of these stories relating to the best of surgeons.

The reason is that a surgeon is in charge of the knife but he or she is not in charge of varying biochemistry and physiology. For what it’s worth I believe that the majority of these aberrant results will be answered by developments in the holding solutions with the use of culture media and angiogenic supplements and I believe that this will have a profound influence on BHT. It’s a shame that I do not have a shred of evidence to back up this braggadozery.

Sheer envy!
It must really suck to have to sit back & watch someone else pioneer not one but TWO minimally invasive surgical techniques that forever changed the way people restore their hair.

You forget, while the entire industry was performing strip surgery which was mutilating thousands of people world wide, who was the ONLY doctor working on a technique to stop this mutilation?

Despite all the criticism & early set backs that he must have had who persevered & perfected a technique that would stop the mutilation?

Dr woods is the only HTP surgeon to publicly provide a bill of patient’s rights & he doesn’t require his patients to sign wavers pre op.
Woods is the vulnerable one here, not the patient.
Woods is the Mother Teresa of this industry.
This man has done everything to prove that he will NOT harm you any way shape or form.

» Sheer envy!
» It must really suck to have to sit back & watch someone else pioneer not
» one but TWO minimally invasive surgical techniques that forever changed
» the way people restore their hair.
»
» You forget, while the entire industry was performing strip surgery which
» was mutilating thousands of people world wide, who was the ONLY doctor
» working on a technique to stop this mutilation?
»
» Despite all the criticism & early set backs that he must have had who
» persevered & perfected a technique that would stop the mutilation?
»
» Dr woods is the only HTP surgeon to publicly provide a bill of patient’s
» rights & he doesn’t require his patients to sign wavers pre op.
» Woods is the vulnerable one here, not the patient.
» Woods is the Mother Teresa of this industry.
» This man has done everything to prove that he will NOT harm you any way
» shape or form.
»

Nothing and no one is sacred except for me (and my followers):wink:

hi damon

You know in HT is very risky to make someone a god and separate them totally from the whole industry…i remember 3 years ago i felt this way for Cole, that time he was maybe the only one from the doctors that were advertised in another forum that was doing just FUE and he was totally against strip when all the other doctors were saying that FUE is just for small sessions and strip is the way to go and then use FUE for a small amount of grafts.

As you can understand there was a doctor that was offering FUE only, and was saying that FUE is a stand alone procedure, that can restore your hair with out the need of such an invasive procedure as strip. tha made him a god in my eyes only later to find out that there are no gods and i had to be carefull who i cheer for.

As a precaution i am very carefull now who i cheer for and i use my fear to protect me even if i think the best for someone.

Well put the greek

There are no God’s except the one above. And smoking mirrored self proclaimed gods always fall.

The Greek,where do you rank on the NW scale?

Once upon a time in a galaxy far,far away… A doctor asked Dr Woods to teach him his technique & Dr Woods told this doc where to go! It’s kind of funny considering just how many people praise this doc & bash Dr Woods without knowing that the doc they admire so much wanted to be trained by Dr Woods. Hilarious!

NW6 diffused allover.and i only use minox Prop gave me sides

I know that the guy wanted to be trained by Woods i remember that.

I didnt read what was it about?