I\'m Selling Cheap Latisse for Hair Regrowth on www.latisseforcheap.com PAYPAL

(PAY SECURELY WITH PAYPAL)
I started this website recently… .I’ve had decent results with Generic Latisse which goes under the name of Careprost.

Its not a complete solution but it did regrow and thicken some of my hair.
Check it out! One bottle is just $39.99 includes Free shipping.

I mix a few drops with DMSO for increased penetration. One bottle usually lasts me for 3-5 days. Each bottle is 3ml

http://www.latisseforcheap.com

you can pay SECURELY WITH PAYPAL by the way.
Free shipping too! I have 12 bottles in stock! I get them for cheap so might as well help our community!

Do NOT buy anything from this guy; he has tried to sc@m this community before. He’s also a conspiracy theorist nutjob who enjoys posting shirtless pics of himself on here and rubbing semen on his head. If you want generic latisse, your best bet is alldaychemist. Amusingly enough, the prices this guy is offering are actually worse than you’d find at an online pharmacy.

Latisse at online pharmacies is running over $80 … dont listen to this fairy
he lies and is jealous of other peoples successes… Not sure how I can cheat anyone?? by the fact that I use PAYPAL… haha so funny and sad I can see why JIMMY is an old bald hateful person … all goes together.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
(PAY SECURELY WITH PAYPAL)
I started this website recently… .I’ve had decent results with Generic Latisse which goes under the name of Careprost.

Its not a complete solution but it did regrow and thicken some of my hair.
Check it out! One bottle is just $39.99 includes Free shipping.

I mix a few drops with DMSO for increased penetration. One bottle usually lasts me for 3-5 days. Each bottle is 3ml

http://www.latisseforcheap.com[/quote]

I think i’ll pass on this… thick eyelashes are so yesterday…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
Latisse at online pharmacies is running over $80 … dont listen to this fairy
he lies and is jealous of other peoples successes… Not sure how I can cheat anyone?? by the fact that I use PAYPAL… haha so funny and sad I can see why JIMMY is an old bald hateful person … all goes together.[/quote]

Except, you know, I’m 20 and a NW1.5. Accordingly, I highly doubt I’m jealous of your ‘success’, nor am I an ‘old bald hateful person’.

Also, for reference, careprost on inhouse is $34.50 when buying one 3ml bottle, and the price per bottle goes down when buying in bulk. Careprost on alldaychemist is $12.50 per 3ml bottle. Not that anyone was falling for your duplicitous bs, anyway.