I have a great deal for you

Either you ban IMMEDIATELY the psycho “Stevie.Dee” or I simply will ban YOU within 6 month. Just in case you ban me - then within 3 month.

I think that’s an easy deal - whatever happens.

» Either you ban IMMEDIATELY the psycho “Stevie.Dee” or I simply will ban YOU
» within 6 month. Just in case you ban me - then within 3 month.
»
» I think that’s an easy deal - whatever happens.

I simply cannot believe that you actually “Threaten” this forum only because you get some counter arguments! WHat is wrong with you.

YOU cant put down anything, almost every forum here has you banned and its only because the admins here let your constant insults slip that you are still here until today, my gutfeeling tells me that this time you put it to far with your constant insults and verbal harassment.

You are not in the position to force people to ban other users here. When googoo started a thread about you getting banned you were crying like anything else because we are all “unfair” but you are the only black sheep around and this HAS TO STOP for the sake of this forum, you keep people here from posting anything because you attack them permanently.

I hope for this threatening you will get banned permanently, its enough already.

Also you said yourself that this forum here is useless for you, didnt you call this forum here Crap? And you also said you dont need it? So why dont you just leave, before another ban is a trophy for your account.

You had your chance to actually bury all war hatchets here but you choose to personally attack topcat with harsh words, and also other people around here. This has to stop NOW

I hope you enjoy your ban, iam sure the rest of us will

Aren’t you the banned psycho “Stevie.Dee” who is spreading the rumor in other hair loss boards that Dr. Armani is stealing Dr. Gho’s technique? :expressionless:

» Aren’t you the banned psycho “Stevie.Dee” who is spreading the rumor in
» other hair loss boards that Dr. Armani is stealing Dr. Gho’s technique? :expressionless:
»
»
» Haartransplantation Forum : Ärzte und Kliniken - VOR dem Eingriff » alviarmani

I give up on you, it seems right now your whole world collides you mix german with dutch and dutch with american hair loss boards.

Ok its not funny anymore, i am frightened by your presence, cause it seems now you are getting agressive because since the moderation here starts you know that you will be banned soon

» » Aren’t you the banned psycho “Stevie.Dee” who is spreading the rumor in
» » other hair loss boards that Dr. Armani is stealing Dr. Gho’s technique?
» :expressionless:
» »
» »
» »
» Haartransplantation Forum : Ärzte und Kliniken - VOR dem Eingriff » alviarmani

No - I do not “mix” here anything - or are you just desperated, you fücking psycho?

Stevie.Dee: “And also i criticised the hairloss industry by saying that right now they are a little bit afraid of Acell and also Gho, i dont have the link for you guys but Iron.Man will provide Screenshots

My german name was simple Stevie.Dee and i was banned by this Mona Moderator Bitc* yeah she is the most fuc*ed up C_unt, she sells Wigs but dares to act as a moderator in hairtransplant sub forums.”

Source: http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-82588-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html

Tell HairSite why they really banned you several times … oh, and ask HS why he banned “Leeroy.Jenkins”.

» » » Aren’t you the banned psycho “Stevie.Dee” who is spreading the rumor
» in
» » » other hair loss boards that Dr. Armani is stealing Dr. Gho’s
» technique?
» » :expressionless:
» » »
» » »
» » »
» »
»
» No - I do not “mix” here anything - or are you just desperated?
» -----------------------------
» Stevie.Dee: “And also i criticised the hairloss industry by saying that
» right now they are a little bit afraid of Acell and also Gho, i dont have
» the link for you guys but Iron.Man will provide Screenshots
»
» My german name was simple Stevie.Dee and i was
» banned by this Mona Moderator Bitc* yeah she is the most fuc*ed up
» C_unt, she sells Wigs but dares to act as a moderator in
» hairtransplant sub forums.”
»
» Source:
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-82588-page-0-category-0-order-last_answer.html
» -----------------------------
» Tell HairSite why they really banned you several times …

I say only one thing, i wont repeat myself anymore and i let hairsite decide what they do with you, i really hope that you get banned for your lame attempt to threaten THIS board ( a place where hair loss people can share their experiences) over your really stupid “war” with me.

But i can assure you, i wont take part in this game anymore because its an insult to all the people here who have to read stupid nonsense from you and me fighting over stuff, nobody really cares about

» I say only one thing, i wont repeat myself anymore and i let hairsite
» decide what they do with you, i really hope that you get banned for your
» lame attempt to threaten THIS board ( a place where hair loss people can
» share their experiences) over your really stupid “war” with me.
»
» But i can assure you, i wont take part in this game anymore because its an
» insult to all the people here who have to read stupid nonsense from you and
» me fighting over stuff, nobody really cares about

People? I think we discussed this issue several times. JUST YOU, you completely retarded fücking psycho loser!

» I say only one thing, i wont repeat myself anymore and i let hairsite
» decide what they do with you, …

I think HS appreciates that - that YOU let HS decide what they will do with ME … :smiley:

Guys please, no more of this bickering. This is insane.