I grew breasts from topical dutasteride. i stopped over a year ago or something

I still have nice breasts from topical dutasteride.
what do i do. should i get surgery?

» I still have nice breasts from topical dutasteride.
» what do i do. should i get surgery?

yeah i did the same, but from revivogen. Not many people believe revivogen has been the culprit, but since dut and revivogen have the same activity in the body, why not? If its ruining your life, surgery shouldnt cost more then $3000 or so. I am still in the treatment stage, did more blood work and waiting on the results.

I got mine from dut +fin.
Apesmith, were you not to give a shot to tamoxifen or what? Any result with whatever you need to get rid of these boobs?

» I got mine from dut +fin.
» Apesmith, were you not to give a shot to tamoxifen or what? Any result
» with whatever you need to get rid of these boobs?

Brm, my previous endo, who was an incompetent hack, left the hospital and i was assigned a new doctor. This new doctor is very caring and talked quite abit with me, she also ordered new blood tests. I asked her about temoxifen, she said “not now, we dont even know the cause of your gynecomastia for certainty”. So i am yet again waiting and wondering. One thing makes me wonder though, when fin gave me gyno it reversed itself within 3 months, why would revivogen be any different? It hasnt resolved itself even after many months, so i am still not 100 percent sure as to what the real cause is.

I’d had a two month treatment with arimidex. It resolved the soreness, supressed some swelling but most of the estra gland remained. This was 2 years ago. Could you manage to know from your doc in what cases she thinks tamox could be of some help? For instance, ask her: “well, let’s suppose this gyno is here to stay like with some people I know, can tamox help as bodybuilders say it often does?”

» I still have nice breasts from topical dutasteride.
» what do i do. should i get surgery?

Can I ask you all how long you were on dutasteride before it had this effect for you and at what dosage you were?

I’d been on finasteride 2.7mg for a year when I decided to switch on 1mg fin daily + 0.5mg dut every third day. I then developed gyno after 4months on this regimen.

» I’d had a two month treatment with arimidex. It resolved the soreness,
» supressed some swelling but most of the estra gland remained. This was 2
» years ago. Could you manage to know from your doc in what cases she thinks
» tamox could be of some help? For instance, ask her: “well, let’s suppose
» this gyno is here to stay like with some people I know, can tamox help as
» bodybuilders say it often does?”

You know how doctors are, i can almost guess her response, “well thats hard to tell, every case is different, and what may work for you may not work for others and vice versa”. But that may not be that far from truth.

Hi, I don’t think so.But if you feel its not good for you then only you can go for surgery.

If you like ask something about this matter you may free to contact

Doctor

» Hi, I don’t think so.But if you feel its not good for you then only you can
» go for surgery.
»
» If you like ask something about this matter you may free to contact
»
»
» Doctor

Research oral Raloxifene (Evista), 60 to 120mg per day x 3 months, there have been some significant results in reduction of gynecomastia on just oral medication.
“off label” use, you’d have to get a doc that was willing to prescribe at this dose for this long. side effects appear to be minimal, there is a small increase in possible blood clots, so small dose of aspiring may be advisable while on this, but results were impressive.
NOT giving medical advice. Everyone should consult with their own physician before using this product in this manner, but the data is impressive.

are you sure you did not just gain more weight.

do elevated pushups (feet up on the bed, hands down on the ground). do 50 pushups like that every day with your body straight and your hands taking 80% of the weight.

your boobs will turn into muscles and shrink.