I asked Gary Hitzig a question about his Acell+Arterial Blood

» Both are so-called monozygotic twins …

There is a study conducted on identical (monozygotic) twins and hair (not with propecia, just comparing hair. This was with a lot of twins in the study.

It found that 93% had roughly the same amount of hair/hair loss as their twin.

If this study is true, then it means :

1. Diet has little to do with hair loss (assuming the twins have reasonably different diets)

2. Hair care products used have little to do with hair loss (assuming the same above).

3. Hair loss is 93% co-related with genetics.

What the 7% difference is due to is anyone’s guess. Maybe the 7% are propecia, rogaine and nizoral 2% users.

» Identical twins - one on propecia, the other not on propecia (5 years)
»
» http://www.twinshairloss.com/
»
» The difference is night & day.
»
» If I’ve learnt one thing, its to trust the studies and not the incoherent
» ramblings of the crowd. Had I seen the above website, I would have started
» on propecia much sooner.

Post of the century.

I’ve been on proscar for over a decade. I have kept most of my hair. I started losing my hair at 20. I would have been slick bald by now without proscar, rogain and nizoral. Instead, I have so much hair I’m the only one who notices that I’ve lost any.

Believe in science, not salesmen.

» » Identical twins - one on propecia, the other not on propecia (5 years)
» »
» » http://www.twinshairloss.com/
» »
» » The difference is night & day.
» »
» » If I’ve learnt one thing, its to trust the studies and not the
» incoherent
» » ramblings of the crowd. Had I seen the above website, I would have
» started
» » on propecia much sooner.
»
» Post of the century.
»
» I’ve been on proscar for over a decade. I have kept most of my hair. I
» started losing my hair at 20. I would have been slick bald by now without
» proscar, rogain and nizoral. Instead, I have so much hair I’m the only one
» who notices that I’ve lost any.
»
» Believe in science, not salesmen.

Does it mean I can fully trust the Merck guys, because they’re talking a lot about
“hair science” and “blind studies” and “controlled studies” on their website(s)?
http://www.propecia.co.nz/hair-growth-results-twins-study

Actually, who controlled the “big blinds”?
I mean, as far as I know, “big blind” has something to do with playing Poker? Am I right?

»
» Does it mean I can fully trust the Merck guys, because they’re talking a
» lot about
» “hair science” and “blind studies” and “controlled studies” on their
» website(s)?
» http://www.propecia.co.nz/hair-growth-results-twins-study
»
» Actually, who controlled the “big blinds”?
» I mean, as far as I know, “big blind” has something to do with playing
» Poker? Am I right?

No man nobody is saying fully trust the Merck guys! Its the Merck guys that say 2% have sideefects and the reality has shown that almost everyone have some kind of sideeffect from this drug.

But its a known fact that this thing works better than anything else is currently available! Lest take worst case scenario balding, look at this guy…slick bald nw7 with no suspicion of hair on his head and after 5 months he has some regrowth from avodart & minoxidil. We cant even see a picture like this from PRP, Acell or stemcells.

Avodart & minoxidil grew hair on this head!Can they show us one pic from a nw7 even with this little regrowth in 5 months? they cant so thats why this the best thing available

»

Imagine if this guy had a transplant and his hair fell out to the extent seen above.

This is what keeps me from getting a transplant. I’ve seen ass bald guys like these with transplants and I can spot them a mile away with a few hairs up front. It looks horrible.

» Avodart & minoxidil grew hair on this head!Can they show us one pic from a
» nw7 even with this little regrowth in 5 months? they cant …

We should file a lawsuit against “they”.
Why? Well, because “they” can’t.
In the meanwhile, that is the only thing you can do … :frowning:

Seems it helps a lot! Some guys whine here since more than 10 years. Nobody died in the meanwhile. :slight_smile:

» » Avodart & minoxidil grew hair on this head!Can
» they show us one pic from a
» » nw7 even with this little regrowth in 5 months?
» they cant …
»
» We should file a lawsuit against “they”.
» Why? Well, because “they” can’t.
» In the meanwhile, that is the only thing you can do … :frowning:
»
» Seems it helps a lot! Some guys whine here since more than 10 years. Nobody
» died in the meanwhile. :slight_smile:

There you go again…its not whining its about keeping it real.Its very simple man…just because transplants and current drugs are a dead end we dont need to overhype all the possible treatments.

You cant preach and defend Gho as the answer and at the same time say propecia doesnt work and Merck lies…its laughable.

TO make along story short because most of us aunderstand what a joke you really are (there were others like you before Nathan, the Game etc)and some newbess are taken by you and your googling and overhyping…i just dont want them to be dissapointed as well in the real scientific research that is taking place around the world when they finally understand that you are just a bad joke.

nothing personal honestly