I asked Gary Hitzig a question about his Acell+Arterial Blood

» Histogen, Follica, and Aderans have legitimate potential, which is why the
» people behind those protocols have the backing to actually VERIFY their
» efficacy. There is something so suspicious about selling a product first,
» and proving its efficacy later.

You mean like e.g. the laser comb by hairmax?

» » Histogen, Follica, and Aderans have legitimate potential, which is why
» the
» » people behind those protocols have the backing to actually VERIFY their
» » efficacy. There is something so suspicious about selling a product
» first,
» » and proving its efficacy later.
»
» You mean like e.g. the laser comb by hairmax?

And let’s talk about this part:

But drug companies know there are vast profits to be made from any product that prevents hair loss. Look at the revenues of products that don’t work properly: Merck (MRK)’s Propecia has sales of about $400 million a year; Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) doesn’t break out sales of Rogaine but in 2008 they were $50-100 million.

MoneyWatch: Financial news, world finance and market news, your money, product recalls updated daily - CBS News

Since 5 years I’m using Propetia for the thinning crown (as soon as I noticed the crown starts SLOWLY to thin out). After 5 years on Propetia - guess what happend during the past 5 years …

So where can I file a lawsuit against Merck concerning f…d?

I thought Propetia is “a cure” for the early hair thinners?

» Since 5 years I’m using Propetia for the thinning crown (as soon as I
» noticed the crown starts SLOWLY to thin out). After 5 years on Propetia -
» guess what happend during the past 5 years …
»
» So where can I file a lawsuit against Merck concerning f…d?
»
» I thought Propetia is “a cure” for the early hair thinners?

Its a treatment not a cure. You must be among the 10% who lost hair after 5 years :

» Its a treatment not a cure. You must be among the 10% who lost hair after
» 5 years :
»
»

Are you kidding or what? That graph is one of the biggest jokes on this planet!!

“48% had hair growth” - How much hair growth? +1 vellus hair or +2 vellus hairs?

“42% had no further hair loss” - Really? I guess they wouldn’t had any hair loss even WITHOUT Propetia!

» » Since 5 years I’m using Propetia for the thinning crown (as soon as I
» » noticed the crown starts SLOWLY to thin out). After 5 years on Propetia
» -
» » guess what happend during the past 5 years …
» »
» » So where can I file a lawsuit against Merck concerning f…d?
» »
» » I thought Propetia is “a cure” for the early hair thinners?
»
» Its a treatment not a cure. You must be among the 10% who lost hair after
» 5 years :
»
»

I have to agree that that this is the most ridiculous graph i have ever seen… and its frankly pure bullshït…

Then why is it that every time some new “breakthrough” based on nothing but anecdotal evidence is heralded as a “cure?” You’re right - its basic 5th grade science, and it seems that there are quite a number of dropouts on this board.

Acell is not a cure. PRP is not a cure. If EITHER of them did ANYTHING, their patents (is PRP patented?) would have been bought for a billion dollars and they would be in the middle of real trials right now, not being “tested” by HT docs.

Histogen, Follica, and Aderans have legitimate potential, which is why the people behind those protocols have the backing to actually VERIFY their efficacy. There is something so suspicious about selling a product first, and proving its efficacy later.

I agree in the big picture.

But having said that, there’s no harm in following and discussing the Acell/PRP/plucking/whatever story lately.

If you wanna stick to stuff that already has proven efficacy testing then you don’t need to be reading the HM Research forum.

» » » Since 5 years I’m using Propetia for the thinning crown (as soon as I
» » » noticed the crown starts SLOWLY to thin out). After 5 years on
» Propetia
» » -
» » » guess what happend during the past 5 years …
» » »
» » » So where can I file a lawsuit against Merck concerning f…d?
» » »
» » » I thought Propetia is “a cure” for the early hair thinners?
» »
» » Its a treatment not a cure. You must be among the 10% who lost hair
» after
» » 5 years :
» »
» »
»
»
»
» I have to agree that that this is the most ridiculous graph i have ever
» seen… and its frankly pure bullshït…

Yeah no kidding. If Propecia really worked that well and didn’t function as a dick-kill for many men who’ve tried it, baldness pretty much would’ve been halted from 1997 onwards as most guys would be more than happy to take a pill the moment they start to realize they’re receding.

If it was just as easy as taking a pill like taking a Tylenol or taking a multivitamin and it was that effective, I have to think there would be much better word of mouth for this product.

»
»
»
» I have to agree that that this is the most ridiculous graph i have ever
» seen… and its frankly pure bullshït…

this one is the same joke as the graph from propecia
and i dont trust a person which promotes with pics like these

I cant see honesty in both cases.

hmmmm, seems a traditional HT is more efficient than Propetia …
»

The patients bald temples/frontal area definitely disappeared. Surprise, surprise …

» Are you kidding or what? That graph is one of the biggest jokes on this
» planet!!

Those are the facts from the 5 years study.

» “48% had hair growth” - How much hair growth? +1 vellus hair or +2 vellus
» hairs?

Who cares. MPB is progressive. Even slowing down your hair loss is a benefit nevermind stopping it or regrowing your hair.

» “42% had no further hair loss” - Really? I guess they wouldn’t had any hair
» loss even WITHOUT Propetia!

No they would not. Look at this graph (the diving purple line are people who did not take propecia).

» Look at this graph (the diving purple line are people
» who did not take propecia).

I think you do not understand …

» And let’s talk about this part:
» ------------------------------
» But drug companies know there are vast profits to be made from any product
» that prevents hair loss. Look at the revenues of products that don’t work
» properly: Merck (MRK)’s Propecia has sales of about $400 million a year;
» Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) doesn’t break out sales of Rogaine but in 2008 they
» were $50-100 million.
»
» MoneyWatch: Financial news, world finance and market news, your money, product recalls updated daily - CBS News
» ------------------------------

For $400 million a year, I draw you EVERY nicely graph you want …

» » But drug companies know there are vast profits to be made from any
» product
» » that prevents hair loss. Look at the revenues of products that don’t
» work
» » properly: Merck (MRK)’s Propecia has sales of about $400
» million a year
;
» » Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) doesn’t break out sales of Rogaine but in 2008
» they
» » were $50-100 million.
» »
» »
» MoneyWatch: Financial news, world finance and market news, your money, product recalls updated daily - CBS News
» » ------------------------------
»
» For $400 million a year, I draw you EVERY nicely graph you want …

Well if it didnt work like you claim then it wouldnt have sales of 400 millions. Add to that that most people buy proscar and cut it into pieces so the money are even more. Or you think that people buy it and use it for years because of the nice graphs? even if you dont get regrowth maintaining what you have is a huge advantage. thats why people buy into hair transplants because they combine them with propecia and they can have descent results.(for how long nobody knows because when it stops working or your dick stops getting up you are basically f@cked)

The problem with propecia is not if it works. the problem with propecia is the way it works and what it does to people bodies.

Most of us would be ecstatic if something proven to work as good as propecia was out and it didnt mess your hormones.

» Most of us would be ecstatic if something proven to work as good as
» propecia was out and it didnt mess your hormones.

Yeah, and e.g. Whitfield is fully aware of the MANY desperated jokers like you …

» » Most of us would be ecstatic if something proven to work as good as
» » propecia was out and it didnt mess your hormones.
»
» Yeah, and e.g. Whitfield is fully aware of the MANY desperated jokers like
» you …

you dont even make sense anymore man :expressionless: . Did Whitfield released something proven to work as good as propecia? Because all i see is some dietary supplement BS.

» hmmmm, seems a traditional PSYCHO-multi-account
» surprise …

hey defender of the polaroid pics, your docs are not able to take a few serious photos, but you think they are able to get you a full head of hair?:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the scars on your head will increase, but not your hair!!!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» » » Most of us would be ecstatic if something proven to work as good as
» » » propecia was out and it didnt mess your hormones.
» »
» » Yeah, and e.g. Whitfield is fully aware of the MANY desperated jokers
» » you …
»
»
» you dont even make sense anymore man :expressionless: . Did Whitfield released something
» proven to work as good as propecia? Because all i see is some dietary
» supplement BS.

Besides the guys from Merck and Rassman, who is saying “Propetia is good”?
Or as effectiv as they claim?

Identical twins - one on propecia, the other not on propecia (5 years)

http://www.twinshairloss.com/

The difference is night & day.

If I’ve learnt one thing, its to trust the studies and not the incoherent ramblings of the crowd. Had I seen the above website, I would have started on propecia much sooner.

» Identical twins - one on propecia, the other not on propecia (5 years)
»
» http://www.twinshairloss.com/
»
» The difference is night & day.
»
» If I’ve learnt one thing, its to trust the studies and not the incoherent
» ramblings of the crowd. Had I seen the above website, I would have started
» on propecia much sooner.

bla bla bla …

But SUPERB that you bring that up!

One of my brothers in law has a twin brother.
Both are so-called monozygotic twins …

And here is the EXREMLY interesting thing I could observe on BOTH during the past ~30 years - until today …

Data

• Both grew up in the same environment;
  • Both always lived in the same environment (country/town) until today;
  • Both have completely the same education (school, job etc);
  • Both are working in the same company since a very long time (same stress level);
  • Both are married (NOT with twins or sisters!) and have some children;
  • Both women (incl. my sister) are pretty much the same nasty beasts ( con. stress level);
  • None of them ever “produced” any type of twins (until today) with their wife’s;

Concerning hair loss, now the REALLY interesting part:

I was a teenager (~11 years) when I met both the first time. The twins were in their early 20’s. As far as I remember and from some old photos, BOTH had extremely dense, thick dark hair (NW-0). Ok.

During the 80s (= during the twins 20’s), BOTH started slightly thinning their hair until age 30 (= around the early 90’s = it was the time, were I myself noticed thinning my hairline). And now, suddenly, the BIG difference:

In the early 90’s, one of the twins (both in their early 30’s) lost his hair within just a few years (NW-6). Interestingly, and UNTIL TODAY, his brother did not. Today, his brother has almost the same hair status as in his early 30’s (just slightly thinned out hair).

Sometimes I asked them (apart and to my own interest) whether or not the brother of my brother in law is doing something against his hair loss. He always just asked me (harsh) back “What should I take or do against hair loss???” (he meant “is there something on the market to keep my status??”). Both guys meet themselves almost DAILY since their birth. And as far as I know, until today, none of them did never ever anything against hair loss (actually, both didn’t ever had the time to think about hair loss – family, job etc).

Sometimes I asked my sister as well as the wife of my brother in law’s brother if they have any clue why the twins have a completely different hair loss history. They simply have no clue why. But both wife’s always confirmed and assured me, that they’re absolutely sure, that their husbands never ever took something like “Propetia” or something else against hair loss (Propetia didn’t even exist).

So, “interesting” – isn’t it?

Conclusion

Although they are monozygotic twins, it seems that concerning “inherit of bad hair loss genes”, unfortunately at least one twin inherited some more of those “bad genes” than the other one, or just have become more effective than in the other twin, for whatever reasons.

Anyway, NOBODY can impress me with any “look, look Propetia-Twins-Examples” …

What’s pretty interesting about propecia is that I started it about a year ago and I was thinning fast and now I feel like I’ve stayed pretty much exactly where I was and even maybe have seen a little regrowth in the crown, the hairline is pretty much the same as it was but we’ll see over the next year, they say some people don’t really see much regrowth until after the first year so now is when I’d start to see some more improvement. My goal is mostly to keep what I have and regrow a little bit, as long as I keep the hairs intact until something that helps diffuse thinners comes along (Acell/PRP or Histogen) I feel like I’ll make it through this. Although it sucks to have to deal with this as a 23 year old, I’m hopeful I can hold out a bit longer with propecia.

But what’s more important is lets stop talking about propecia and focus on what’s really at hand which is emerging treatments, this debate is pointless, if you want to use propecia and believe it can work for you or help you, then by all means do it, if not, try something else or let your hair take its natural route until you’ve reached the finish line which for some could be very little hair loss. Ultimately, the decision is up to you.

» What’s pretty interesting about propecia is that I started it about a year
» ago and I was thinning fast and now I feel like I’ve stayed pretty much
» exactly where I was and even maybe have seen a little regrowth in the
» crown, the hairline is pretty much the same as it was but we’ll see over
» the next year, they say some people don’t really see much regrowth until
» after the first year so now is when I’d start to see some more improvement.
» My goal is mostly to keep what I have and regrow a little bit, as long as
» I keep the hairs intact until something that helps diffuse thinners comes
» along (Acell/PRP or Histogen) I feel like I’ll make it through this.
» Although it sucks to have to deal with this as a 23 year old, I’m hopeful I
» can hold out a bit longer with propecia.
»
» But what’s more important is lets stop talking about propecia and focus on
» what’s really at hand which is emerging treatments, this debate is
» pointless, if you want to use propecia and believe it can work for you or
» help you, then by all means do it, if not, try something else or let your
» hair take its natural route until you’ve reached the finish line which for
» some could be very little hair loss. Ultimately, the decision is up to
» you.

That is a really good post and its content is fully accepted.

Did I ever mention that I myself still use Propetia (1mg ~every 2 days), even it has NONE effect on the cosmetical side? Why are so many Propetia-swallowing-guys here, if Propetia is so super effective?

For myself, the reason is to TRY to keep at least all my vellus hairs (of course, they CAN completely die) in the bald areas! And the game is not over for a realistic possibility to re-awake them all. vellus-hair = living hair. It is “just” unpigmented and very small/thin. Almost undetectable, but in many baldies (not all baldies and sometimes just partially!) they are there.