Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

I am thinking of going to Dr. Woods or Dr. A for BHT

If I want to get a BHT (I know Woods says leg/armpit/beard hair is not used unless no other body hair is available or something like that, but maybe he will change his mind if I persist?), is Dr. Woods better or Dr. A?

I know Dr. A has more BHT experience at this point than any other surgeon in the world and his patients never complain of scarring. However, Dr. Woods has a different FUE technique.

Who is better between these two doctors – just for say a 1,000 graft BHT?

Also, is beard hair better than chest hair? I have a ton of beard hair, and above average chest hair.

I would also consider Dr. Umar in Rodondo Beach, Ca.

His 1000+ BHT are growing nicely, softening my 1990s HT hairline for well over a year now.

Perhaps go in for some FUE and do a BHT test to make sure you are happy with the result?
Can you spare any FUE or are you tapped out?

Just a thought.

I still think that BHT should be proceeded with caution. Sofar got a good result. Even Sofar agrees that a test should be completed first before a plunge.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.