I am 21 years old, do you guys think I have chance

to get marriage at age of 30~32 with full of hair?
(I had significant side effect with propecia and rogaine, I am not on both of them, and since my type of hairloss is losing-all-over kind of hairloss, HT wouldnt be great idea for me…)

my father, uncle, grandfather all experienced hairloss…

It’s been now 2 years since my hairloss started, now, i dont even care about enjoying my young life… I just hope i can have hairs when I get marriage pictures…

» to get marriage at age of 30~32 with full of hair?
» (I had significant side effect with propecia and rogaine, I am not on both
» of them, and since my type of hairloss is losing-all-over kind of hairloss,
» HT wouldnt be great idea for me…)
»
» my father, uncle, grandfather all experienced hairloss…
»
» It’s been now 2 years since my hairloss started, now, i dont even care
» about enjoying my young life… I just hope i can have hairs when I get
» marriage pictures…

dont obsess about your hair that much that it ruins your life, try some natural internals and vitamins minerals those might not have side effects they might work, no guarantee but most naturals do not have the famous side effects that the drugs do, though they tend to have a lower success percentage, you might be a lucky responder like I was

try to get on with your life, there are much worse things than hair loss, what about cancer heart disease, what if you were in a wheelchair? many worse things than hair loss

To be perfectly blunt, you have a good chance at getting a full head of hair by your 30s but you will most probably spend your 20s with severe & visible hair loss. The best thing you could do is start preparing yourself for this and start building towards some REAL money as soon as possible. (HM might come in 2008 or it might take another 10 years. But either way, the safest bet of all is that it WILL take many thousands of dollars when it hits the market.)

You mention the wedding issue. But the truth is that’s just one day of your life and you can wear a hairpiece for that. If I were in your shoes, I would be more concerned with being single in your 20s. The right wife isn’t likely to show up at a nice scheduled time anyway.

» To be perfectly blunt, you have a good chance at getting a full head of
» hair by your 30s but you will most probably spend your 20s with severe &
» visible hair loss. The best thing you could do is start preparing
» yourself for this and start building towards some REAL money as soon as
» possible. (HM might come in 2008 or it might take another 10 years. But
» either way, the safest bet of all is that it WILL take many thousands of
» dollars when it hits the market.)
»
» You mention the wedding issue. But the truth is that’s just one day of
» your life and you can wear a hairpiece for that. If I were in your shoes,
» I would be more concerned with being single in your 20s. The right wife
» isn’t likely to show up at a nice scheduled time anyway.

better to be naturally bald than to look like a total imbecile with a rug on your head at your wedding
why not just wear a hat if you are going to do that

» You mention the wedding issue. But the truth is that’s just one day of
» your life and you can wear a hairpiece for that. If I were in your shoes,
» I would be more concerned with being single in your 20s. The right wife
» isn’t likely to show up at a nice scheduled time anyway.

there’s a law about wearing dead squirrels on your head in public for some states. what if someone in the crowd works for PETA? they’d embarrass him more than the roadkill on his head. don’t embarrass your wife by gluing that crap on your skull. spare her. it’s her wedding day too, lol.

if your hair looks that bad on your wedding day then just get a tan and shave your head as close as possible. if HM is about to hit the market definitely by that time then i doubt you’ll even care.