Hypothermosol & ATP for hair transplant growth and recovery

Latest Instagram post from the good doctors at
Website https://www.hairdrs.com.au/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/hairdoctors.au/

HYPOTHERMOSOL AND ATP FOR HAIR TRANSPLANT RECOVERY AND GROWTH
"HypoThermosol is an optimised hypothermic (low temperature) preservation medium that extends the life of cells, tissues and organs outside of the body. This includes hair follicles removed during FUE procedures. When performing FUE procedures, hair transplant grafts are subject to a number of stressors. Upon removal from the body, complications can arise such as dehydration, trauma, hypoxia, ATP depletion and lactic acid accumulation. All these issues can serve to reduce graft viability therefore Using HypoThermosol as a storage solution for transplanted hair follicles will optimise their environment and reduce the chances of damage to the delicate grafts during a hair transplant procedure.
ATP is a solution that contains adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in liposomes. Liposomes are spherical lipid vesicles that can be used as a vehicle for the administration of nutrients and pharmaceutical drugs. The liposomal solution can be used to improve the delivery of ATP to the tissue deprived of oxygen and blood supply during hair transplant surgery, while the grafts are out of the body, and during the first few days of healing.
At Hair Doctors, we believe in doing all we can to achieve the best possible hair transplant result for our patients. This means striving for the best growth from each and every follicle we transplant. We take pride in being the ONLY clinic in Australia where we use a combination of HypoThermosol and ATP during hair transplant procedures in order to offer our patients the best chance of excellent graft growth and fast hair transplant recovery."

Credits:

That’s interesting.
Storing grafts in glutathione (it being the master antioxidant of the body), also helps.
Regards,
Dr Capt Arvind Poswal

How does this compare to using platelet rich plasma in hair transplants ?

well not very much sure about it

It says Stemcell on the vial, is this stem cells as we know it?

Something interesting from this doctor’s website, this is the first time I see a doctor promoting the self-wounding technique for hair regrowth, like dermaroller

This is the first time I see a doctor promoting the self-wounding technique to regrow hair, like dermaroller

https://www.hairdrs.com.au/pdo-therapy

PDO Therapy was developed by Dr. Alan Bauman, and he’s been promoting it on his website for at least three years.

All these doctors are at least a decade behind, people have been using dermaroller which accomplishes more or less the same thing for at least ten years now.

Yeah, I think it needs some explanation as to why they put the word “stemcell” on the bottle. I dont supposed hypothermosol is a kind fo stem cells, is it?

i found this when I googled Hypothermosol, I guess Stemcell is the brand or company name?

<<<<HypoThermosol® FRS is an optimized hypothermic (2 - 8°C) preservation medium that enables improved and extended preservation of cells, tissues, and organs. HypoThermosol® FRS is uniquely formulated to address the molecular-biological response of cells during the hypothermic preservation process. .>>>>