How many of you think any kind of HM wil be out within 10y?

I feel the HM (or any kind of nearly cure for baldness & hair loss) is not real for our generation…

The only thing we are hoping and wishing is ICX.

if that fails (which i am mostly afraid of)

who knows then, we may be 1000 years from cure(HM) for baldness…

» I feel the HM (or any kind of nearly cure for baldness & hair loss) is not
» real for our generation…
»
» The only thing we are hoping and wishing is ICX.
»
» if that fails (which i am mostly afraid of)
»
» who knows then, we may be 1000 years from cure(HM) for baldness…

I don’t. LC will take care of that.

»
»
»

i think it’ll be out around the time they said or a little afterwards. if they screw up on phase II results then i give up and i dont think it will be out in our generation. every other company is either a joke or just mentioning it in order to promote shitty wigs or shitty HT’s.

Hey,

I think there will be 2 kinds of “cures” for bald people in 2017:

1. You can go the Intercytex/Aderans route and have hair cloned and then implanted in your scalp
  2. You can go the Follica route and have your scalp scraped (dermabrasion is the fancy word) and then applied with some kind of promoter (e.g., topical and/or laser)

Now I’m not saying these won’t be without complications (e.g., non-cancerous tumors, hair direction/color issues, density problems, etc) and they won’t be cheap, but I’m betting both of these will be out in 10 years. The fact is that it is better be afflicted with androgenetic alopecia now then ever before! (Even hairpieces look damn realistic these days…)

However, if there’s no “cure” in 10 years then you all can hold me accountable: I will go to a dermatologist and have him/her scrape the shit out of my scalp so at least some weak strands of hair start growing (wounds have been shown to produce hairs, albeit not with the density most of us would desire).

All the best,
BB

»
»
»