How long is it absolutely necessary to use Minoxidil post FUE transplant?

I could never use Minoxidil even before my FUE procedure, because it makes my face look like a water baloon/blowfish, and it makes my skin look disgusting, and it giving me dark circles under my eyes. Lovely! I really cant stand the stuff i despise it. I got the FUE done to improve my looks and i look 10 times worse because of this Minoxidil crap.

I was told to use Minoxidil twice per day for 1 year, then once per day for another year post FUE. There is no way i can do this im sorry. If this garbage is puffing my face up this bad who the hell knows what its doing to my body, kidneys, liver, heart,ect.

So my question is, how long is it absolutely neseccary for me to use this garbage post FUE? 3 months? Will it effect my results? I cant walk around in public like this i look absolutely disgusting i would look better without the FUE and have my normal lean/thin face without thr crappy facial skin.

I did an internet search and look at all the people who have experienced the same things with this poison called Minoxidil.

Thanks.

once started, you need to use it forever whether you have hair transplant or not.

» once started, you need to use it forever whether you have hair transplant
» or not.

No you dont, ive used it in the past for a few months and dropped it because of the same side effects and i didnt notice any difference. Ive only been back on it for 1 month as i had FUE done a little over 1 month ago. The rest of my hair was fine with just Propecia.

Rawman,

If you are having issues with the minox please contact your consultant to get Dr. Armani’s thoughts on the issue.

» » once started, you need to use it forever whether you have hair
» transplant
» » or not.
»
»
» No you dont, ive used it in the past for a few months and dropped it
» because of the same side effects and i didnt notice any difference. Ive
» only been back on it for 1 month as i had FUE done a little over 1 month
» ago. The rest of my hair was fine with just Propecia.

He meant once you started minox, you’ll need to continue its use or you’ll lose the hairs that grew due to the drug.

Yeah, I think that’s what Ipod meant, btw use the foam, don’t use the rogain spray, it’s much better.

» » » once started, you need to use it forever whether you have hair
» » transplant
» » » or not.
» »
» »
» » No you dont, ive used it in the past for a few months and dropped it
» » because of the same side effects and i didnt notice any difference. Ive
» » only been back on it for 1 month as i had FUE done a little over 1
» month
» » ago. The rest of my hair was fine with just Propecia.
»
» He meant once you started minox, you’ll need to continue its use or you’ll
» lose the hairs that grew due to the drug.