How is Dr Mwamba going to "judge" Dr Nigam?

Sorry, I’m out of the loop in this one. How is he foing to judge or test Dr. Nigam? Will he examine former patients? Or try to replicate Dr. Nigam’s procedures? What criteria will he use? This whole thing sounds kind of weird.

He all ready saw what he believes is good photographic evidence, and also looked at a former nigam patient.

He is now trying to replicate the same thing himself in both wherever he is from and at nigams establishment

I’d say it’ll be a pretty good test, assuming mwamba is nuetral and knowledgable (i’ll be honest I never heard of the guy before this)

Regardless of all my criticism towards mr Nigam, dr Mwamba SHOULD still run his tests. The whole community wants to see his final verdict. Hopefully we’ll have that in a few months. He’d do the whole community a great service. I realize that only after HIS verdict, 100% of the people will lose faith in mr Nigam.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]
He all ready saw what he believes is good photographic evidence, and also looked at a former nigam patient.

He is now trying to replicate the same thing himself in both wherever he is from and at nigams establishment

I’d say it’ll be a pretty good test, assuming mwamba is nuetral and knowledgable (i’ll be honest I never heard of the guy before this)[/quote]

That’s really all you guys know here about him?

I did some quick research. He’s a HT surgeon originally from Africa, practicing in Brussels, Belgium. He seems to have a good reputation as an HT surgeon. He trained under Dr. Cole at Cole’s clinic in Atlanta, Georgia.

http://www.mywhtc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=12

I have to remark, though, that Dr. Nigam has very extensive knowledge and experience culturing cells, etc. Dr. Mwamba appears to be a complete newbie/amateur at these techniques, so I don’t know how he’s going to replicate Dr. Nigam’s work or judge it.

Dr Mwamba is among the most respected surgeon’s in Europe. He’s document in a very professional way his results. He got intrigued regarding donor doubling, since all of sudden everybody could do it, that’s why he contact mr Nigam. Then it turned out HASCI couldn’t do it (or at least we saw no credible results in gc83uk’s case), dr Mousseigne just disappeared into nowhere and now it turned out mr Nigam’s doubling experiment failed too. It’s my opinion therefore that this whole idea of splitting a graft and creating hair that way is a dead end, nothing more than a marketing gimmick created by dr Gho 10 years ago. But we’ll see what dr Mwamba comes up with.

Look at it this way. A doctor claiming he can multiply hairs, ONLY will know that that works, if he has documented his own proof. And if he had that proof, the first thing he’d do is show that to the world. Therefore, a hair multiplication claim without evidence by definition pretty much is a lie.

Unlike other ‘doctors’, dr Mwamba never claimed he could multiply hair. His professional curiostiy drove him towards testing the theories. But he wants to have proof first, before making any claims. And that my friends, is how a REAL doctor procedes.

roger, I have corresponded with Dr Mwamba via email and he told me that he is going to test the donor doubling procedure in his clinic and even suggested to do a small 50 graft test patch on me. As for cell based techniques he said he would not be assessing the merits of any of those due to regulatory restrictions. So my understanding is that he is not going to test Dr Nigams cell based procedures but rather only test donor doubling.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

I’d say it’ll be a pretty good test, assuming mwamba is nuetral and knowledgable (i’ll be honest I never heard of the guy before this)

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

I did some quick research. He’s a HT surgeon originally from Africa, practicing in Brussels, Belgium. He seems to have a good reputation as an HT surgeon. He trained under Dr. Cole at Cole’s clinic in Atlanta, Georgia.

I have to remark, though, that Dr. Nigam has very extensive knowledge and experience culturing cells, etc. Dr. Mwamba appears to be a complete newbie/amateur at these techniques, so I don’t know how he’s going to replicate Dr. Nigam’s work or judge it.[/quote]

Hairman, I will be in Berlin from 9-11 December and again from 16-17 December. If you contact Hairsite, I’ll let them give you my email and I’ll give you details. I don’t use the Pdg2 account anymore, if you’ve tried to contact me on that.

roger, unfortunately I most likely will not be in Berlin for most of December. I might however be there during 9-11 Dec. Will let you know if and once I get my leave from work through for this year.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]
Hairman, I will be in Berlin from 9-11 December and again from 16-17 December. If you contact Hairsite, I’ll let them give you my email and I’ll give you details. I don’t use the Pdg2 account anymore, if you’ve tried to contact me on that.[/quote]

Dr Nigam has taken the forum by storm.

I think it is a matter of time (one or two years) that we know what he is really capable of doing.

My point is that having now so many discussions about Dr. Nigam’s work is not very productive cause it is too early to judge his work.

Let’s be a little patient and Nigam’s patients will tell in time the real story.

[quote]roger, I have corresponded with Dr Mwamba via email and he told me that he is going to test the donor doubling procedure in his clinic and even suggested to do a small 50 graft test patch on me. As for cell based techniques he said he would not be assessing the merits of any of those due to regulatory restrictions. So my understanding is that he is not going to test Dr Nigams cell based procedures but rather only test donor doubling.

[postedby]Originally Posted by needhairasap[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by roger_that[/postedby]

I have to remark, though, that Dr. Nigam has very extensive knowledge and experience culturing cells, etc. Dr. Mwamba appears to be a complete newbie/amateur at these techniques, so I don’t know how he’s going to replicate Dr. Nigam’s work or judge it.

[postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby][/quote]

That is no good if that is all that he is going to test, besides unless you are slick bald already, a 50-graft test is going to be extremely hard to prove one way or another, we have been through this over and over again already. I was hoping Mwamba is testing Nigam’s cell based treatment.

this is the best proof of nigams legitimacy:-D

Can you show me any link that it shows this picture on Dr Nigam’s site because I can’t find it on his website

I dont know whether he still have this photo on his website but this picture was posted by nigam, if you follow him from the start you would know. You still wanna go to this guy to get injections?:slight_smile:

60 000 hairs, thats 30 000 2.0 grafts, no wonder it looks so dense:-D

Yes I’m still getting this procedure done. I have made my mind. I’m positive he has something to offer. If he was offering something that was not working dr Mwamba wouldn’t go few times to visit him in india already. And dr cole wouldn’t be interested in visiting him in India. I had numerous talk with dr Nigam and he seems very honest and confident. Plus he offered me the money back guarantee and he requested that I would make my case public in forums. I have been on this board for 7 years and I’m honest nothing has so far made me kind of excited other than dr Nigam and histogen. But histogen is years away.

It also appears that histogen would do close to nothing for a NW6

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
Yes I’m still getting this procedure done. I have made my mind. I’m positive he has something to offer. If he was offering something that was not working dr Mwamba wouldn’t go few times to visit him in india already. And dr cole wouldn’t be interested in visiting him in India. I had numerous talk with dr Nigam and he seems very honest and confident. Plus he offered me the money back guarantee and he requested that I would make my case public in forums. I have been on this board for 7 years and I’m honest nothing has so far made me kind of excited other than dr Nigam and histogen. But histogen is years away.[/quote]

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by mm12[/postedby]
Can you show me any link that it shows this picture on Dr Nigam’s site because I can’t find it on his website[/quote]

Here’s another one:

u are getting 10,000 done, do u seriously believe that nigam or his staff will physically count each and every single new hair and refund anything that falls short of 10,000? what if he tells u that sometimes it may take up to 2 years to see regrowth and he won’t issue any refund until 2 years after the procedure?

Here he is 2 years ago with full head of hair talking about fitness, yoga and weight loss

Ayurveda | Yoga Science of Meditation ™ by Dr. Nigam