How I got scammed by local "Aestetician" - Thanks to VeraClinic I got my hair back

I had massive hair loss because of alopecia, I googled for treatments and come up to 101 Hair Clinic. I made an appointment and the “doctor” said, I don’t have rich donor area, he need to strengthen my hair first and then send me to some clinic in Turkey.

I believed him. He said I have to use their products, some Chinese tonic products. I paid them 50 EUR per bottle, I needed 2 bottles per month. Total 100 EUR per month.
He took photos of me and I had appointments once per month. Every time that I went to an appointment the “doctor” says that I have very good progress, although I didn’t see any change.

It took me one year, I didn’t bother to check my hair until the final results. After I year I took a photo of myself and compared before and after photo. The result was shocking, I had less hair after 1 year of using the treatment products!!!

I did research about the 101 Hair tonic products online, and found them in china selling for less than 10 EUR, and that clinic was selling me 50 EUR per bottle.

I got very dissapointed and googled for hair clinic in Turkey. I contacted few clinics that come up from the search. VeraClinic got my attention because before quote they asked me to send them photos to send me detailed report. That was not the case with the other clinics that I contacted. They sent me direct offer with price.

Vera clinic sent me detailed report of how many grafts I need, in details with donor areas and transplant area, all illustrated. I got the report in less than 24 hours.

I then made an appointment, the first available date was within 2 weeks. I arranged the airplane tickets, they arranged the rest.

Driver come up at the airport and drove me and my companion to the hotel. Then the next day or in the evening (I don’t remember) the driver come at the hotel and drove me to the clinic for initial consultation.

Everything was arranged and the next morning the procedure started. Because I had massive hair loss I had to do 2 transplantations. The first one was 6000 grafts. It took about 7 hours to complete the whole proccess. The first time I used the Oxycure package which was great choice. It was very successfull.

The second transplantation I didn’t choose the Oxycure package and it seems that recovery was a bit slower and more time was needed for the new hair to grow.

I did the second transplantation after 6 months from the first transplantation.

However I am now happy with the results and I got my confidence back, thanks to Vera Clinic from Turkey.

1 Like

Do you have any pics to show?