How did David Beckham get his hair back?

How did that happen?

At about 17 seconds into the clip :

I think that was just a bad picture or bad hair cut, I dont think he has any hair loss. He has good hair.

» I think that was just a bad picture or bad hair cut, I dont think he has
» any hair loss. He has good hair.

or maybe its a after-before picture instead of a before-after picture.

i remember reading his wife was bugging him to do something about his hair loss.

» » I think that was just a bad picture or bad hair cut, I dont think he has
» » any hair loss. He has good hair.
»
» or maybe its a after-before picture instead of a before-after picture.
»
» i remember reading his wife was bugging him to do something about his hair
» loss.

I dont think he lost much in first place!!!

He’s just grown it out.

A lot of his recent UK press coverage is starting to mention his “thinning hair” (which is pretty cruel considering he’s 35 and he has minor loss at best).

But he’s aware of it - I saw him do a comedy sketch with a comedian for some charity thing and he mentioned how he was “thinning at the back.” There was no real reason for it in the sketch, he just said it.

When are you guys going to understand that the majority of celebrities have product in their hair, such as Toppik, for these photo shoots? Even when the photos are supposedly “candid” they are actually very scripted and choreographed to LOOK random and unplanned.

No matter how good a celebrity’s hair may be in real life they still use concealers and wigs. We recently had a high profile celebrity from the UK come to see us and he really didn’t have any hair loss to speak of. He was not quite a NW2, more like a 2A, and the rest of his hair was really thick. He told me however that even with his naturally thick hair he was required to use concealers in the movies and tv series he’s been in.

So, to answer the question, how did DB go from the before to the after? Longer hair, concealer, a good hair stylist and a good photographer. Period.

»We recently had a high profile celebrity from the UK
» come to see us and he really didn’t have any hair loss to speak of. He was
» not quite a NW2, more like a 2A, and the rest of his hair was really thick.
» He told me however that even with his naturally thick hair he was required
» to use concealers in the movies and tv series he’s been in.
»

Name him!

Consider it as a Xmas present to your Hairsite friends. :slight_smile:

True though - as a geek I remember reading how the actress who played Dr Crusher in Star Trek the Next Gen had to wear a wig for every show. As far as I know she’s not a NW 6 or anything… Bright lights, close ups, and now Hi-definition. Easy for thin (but non-balding) hair to look see-through in those sort of circumstances.

But even baldies hide it for filming. Look at Hugh Laurie. He’s had a BIG bald crown for years, but you’d never notice it from watching “House.”

“When are you guys going to understand that the majority of celebrities have product in their hair, such as Toppik, for these photo shoots? Even when the photos are supposedly “candid” they are actually very scripted and choreographed to LOOK random and unplanned.”

Yep - anyone who’s not seen a documentary on how the Beckhams live obviously doesn’t know that they are followed by at least twenty photographers every minute of every day. Even their holidays are like Royal photo-ops where they take tumbles in the snow so the paps can get shots of them for the Daily papers. It’s a grim way of life but they don’t/can’t do anything without there being press there - even going to the shops means being accompanied by PR people, Media Relations team, Personal Assistants etc.

Nope, can’t name him, but you know him:)

I feel like a complete nerd because I knew who you were talking about with Dr. Crusher before you finished your sentence. I remember her name too, Gates Mcfadden. I remember a few episodes, near the end of the run, where I wondered but never really cared because I had an odd crush on her:)

As far as the Beckams, and other A list celebs, you are right. They always have small armies of people around them controlling EVERYTHING that is said, seen, heard, smelled, etc. Sometimes they can be a challenge because a few of our patients have brought these small armies along with them and a few times they have been ultra-protective and demanding. Of course, we’ve accommodated them and their needs but it reinforces the fact that the image of the celeb is a carefully controlled and well managed product.

I remember some “candid” shots of Mathew McConahay (sp?) from a while back where he’s frollicking on the beach wtth his surfboard and someone was mentioning on one of the forums how good his hair looked now that he’s had a hair transplant. Every single one of those photos were planned and he’s wearing a partial frontal piece anyway. I proved it almost a year ago.

Wake up people, celebs are real people too and they don’t have some sort of special “celebrity gene” that keeps their hair perfect for life. They are real but the world they live in is not. Remember that.

Beckham has no hairloss. Atleast not in the pictures I’ve seen of him on the web.

» Nope, can’t name him, but you know him:)
»
» I feel like a complete nerd because I knew who you were talking about with
» Dr. Crusher before you finished your sentence. I remember her name too,
» Gates Mcfadden. I remember a few episodes, near the end of the run, where I
» wondered but never really cared because I had an odd crush on her:)
»
» As far as the Beckams, and other A list celebs, you are right. They always
» have small armies of people around them controlling EVERYTHING that is
» said, seen, heard, smelled, etc. Sometimes they can be a challenge because
» a few of our patients have brought these small armies along with them and a
» few times they have been ultra-protective and demanding. Of course, we’ve
» accommodated them and their needs but it reinforces the fact that the image
» of the celeb is a carefully controlled and well managed product.
»
» I remember some “candid” shots of Mathew McConahay (sp?) from a while
» back where he’s frollicking on the beach wtth his surfboard and someone was
» mentioning on one of the forums how good his hair looked now that he’s had
» a hair transplant. Every single one of those photos were planned and he’s
» wearing a partial frontal piece anyway. I proved it almost a year ago.
»
» Wake up people, celebs are real people too and they don’t have some sort
» of special “celebrity gene” that keeps their hair perfect for life. They
» are real but the world they live in is not. Remember that.

» Beckham has no hairloss. Atleast not in the pictures I’ve seen of him on
» the web.

i don’t think Beckham has hairloss either, and if he does it is ever so minute, but i am not ashamed to admit that it makes me feel good knowing that the celebrities are no better than us and they have the same problems we do :stuck_out_tongue:

Beckham ? can not be! i think he has good line of hair.

He would have used KESHAMULATHARALAYA from Sri lanka.