How can I stop my hair loss?

what do most people use? I am going insane!!

1 Like

» what do most people use? I am going insane!!

the big 3

1 Like

» » what do most people use? I am going insane!!
»
» the big 3

1. Hair Science Institute

2. Dr. Coen Gho

3. HairStemcell Transplantation (HST)

1 Like

» » » what do most people use? I am going insane!!
» »
» » the big 3
»
» 1) Hair Science Institute
»
» 2) Dr. Coen Gho
»
» 3) HairStemcell Transplantation (HST)

You people are @!k&%!, The guy needs help. What is the object of this forum if not to help others? What the hell is wrong with you people?

the Big 3

1. Finasteride (propecia, proscar, finpecia, etc)
  2. Minoxidil (rogain, regaine, etc)
  3. Nizoral Shampoo

Good luck!

1 Like

» » » » what do most people use? I am going insane!!
» » »
» » » the big 3
» »
» » 1) Hair Science Institute
» »
» » 2) Dr. Coen Gho
» »
» » 3) HairStemcell Transplantation (HST)
»
» You people are @!k&%!, The guy needs help. What is the object of this
» forum if not to help others? What the hell is wrong with you people?
»
»
» the Big 3
»
» 1. Finasteride (propecia, proscar, finpecia, etc)
» 2. Minoxidil (rogain, regaine, etc)
» 3. Nizoral Shampoo
»
» Good luck!

ahhahahahha , too funny! i love all the characters on this board!

» » » » » what do most people use? I am going insane!!
» » » »
» » » » the big 3
» » »
» » » 1) Hair Science Institute
» » »
» » » 2) Dr. Coen Gho
» » »
» » » 3) HairStemcell Transplantation (HST)
» »
» » You people are @!k&%!, The guy needs help. What is the object of this
» » forum if not to help others? What the hell is wrong with you people?
» »
» »
» » the Big 3
» »
» » 1. Finasteride (propecia, proscar, finpecia, etc)
» » 2. Minoxidil (rogain, regaine, etc)
» » 3. Nizoral Shampoo
» »
» » Good luck!

»
»
» ahhahahahha , too funny! i love all the characters on this board!

We should get together some day all of us with hair :)) . i love the characters here too but the guy needs info not bulls**t :smiley:

This board isn’t here for talking about the existing treatments.

» This board isn’t here for talking about the existing treatments.

Cal, the man needs help. He posted in the wrong thread, maybe he’s new here and desperate and he doesn’t know too much yet, but instead of irony we could give him directions and info. Let’s be human, especially to a fellow hair-loss sufferer ok?

Topically:

1. Lower immune response
  2. Stimulate hair
  3. Regenerate hair

Regards
Pete

I recommend dermaroller 1.5mm long pins.

Just follow the following hair care tips:
*Use shampoos & conditioners that match your hair type. Trial and error is the best way to find out what specific hair product is best for your hair. Do a little research over the Internet. Check ingredients and other details before you decide to go for a hair care product. Natural hair care products are safe and effective.
*A warm oil scalp massage 2 or 3 times a week will help stimulate and moisturize the scalp. You can use good quality coconut, almond or olive oil for *Eat a well-balanced diet, exercise & supplement your diet with vitamins to help balance your hair growth. Give your body proper Sleep.

Read more for more tips:http://www.haircareproductsinfo.com/

» » This board isn’t here for talking about the existing treatments.
»
» Cal, the man needs help. He posted in the wrong thread, maybe he’s new
» here and desperate and he doesn’t know too much yet, but instead of irony
» we could give him directions and info. Let’s be human, especially to a
» fellow hair-loss sufferer ok?

I don’t think he’s being ironic. Just straight and to the point, and yeah he probably could have done it with more candor. But there are other other sub-forums for what the OP is looking for. That’s all.

Hair loss is very common issue in whole of the world and according to my research its effective on those peoples who are working in office and sitting whole day on chair. And their blood not circulate properly and that’s why they suffering from hair loss. So first of all we need to change our routine of our life style and secondly we need to do some physical activity like exercise , running and morning walk. and then we need to change our diet. Stop eating fast food and add fruits , vegetables and healthy diet in our food. And the most important thing is we need to stop take stress and tensions coz stress , depression and tensions are also effective in hair loss. So we need to take our mind absolutely fresh.

Use less chemicals or other hair products. Eat food which is full of protein and vitamins.

Hair loss is the most common problem. It is also known as alopecia and baldness. There are so many reasons for hair loss such as heredity, stress, medical condition, dandruff, thyroid disease and so on. Use natural products to stop hair loss. massage your scalp with coconut oil. Hair transplant is the latest method to stop hair transplant. ASG Hair transplant is one of the best hair transplant centres in Punjab. For for more detail visit our website.

Yeah…

It depends on person to person. Its depend upon the hair loss problem. Nowadays the hair loss problem is increasing day by day due to an unhealthy diet.We have to eat healthy foods which is useful for hair growth.if you feel hair loss is increasing day by day then i would like to suggest you to go for hair transplant…

It’s not due to diet, it’s due to genetics. Some people use Propecia with great results, others use it and it helps to keep their existing hair but they do not recover hair that fell out, but it does have side effects. Minoxidil does regrow some hair.

FUE is best option for fast recovery of hair loss and has permanent results.