Hoe many days for 40.000 injections of icx?

how many injections will inject for second with its new technique of syringe of hamilton? somebody knows?

» how many injections will inject for second with its new technique of
» syringe of hamilton? somebody knows?

good question, imho 40k injections could easily take 10-20 days :slight_smile: but I’m just guessing I have no idea how that hamilton syringe works. As far as I remember they were saying that rapid injection was no good and that delivery had to be precise and smooth for some reason.

I completely disagree with everything you have said debris.
They have already mentioned how long each injection takes & I believe it was a matter of seconds not minutes.
Baldi42 (soon to be known has bloodyhairy42) has already provided a quote from Dr Farjo where he claims that HM will be FASTER & cheaper then the current procedures.
A team of 3 or so techs could inject your entire head in a day.
All you would have to do is lye there,enjoy the effects of the anaesthetic & cry tears of joy.

» I completely disagree with everything you have said debris.
» They have already mentioned how long each injection takes & I believe it
» was a matter of seconds not minutes.
» Baldi42 (soon to be known has bloodyhairy42) has already provided a quote
» from Dr Farjo where he claims that HM will be FASTER & cheaper then the
» current procedures.
» A team of 3 or so techs could inject your entire head in a day.
» All you would have to do is lye there,enjoy the effects of the anaesthetic
» & cry tears of joy.

It takes about 5 seconds per injection minus breaks, lunch, gazing off, etc.

» I completely disagree with everything you have said debris.
» They have already mentioned how long each injection takes & I believe it
» was a matter of seconds not minutes.
» Baldi42 (soon to be known has bloodyhairy42) has already provided a quote
» from Dr Farjo where he claims that HM will be FASTER & cheaper then the
» current procedures.
» A team of 3 or so techs could inject your entire head in a day.
» All you would have to do is lye there,enjoy the effects of the anaesthetic
» & cry tears of joy.

This is incorrect. If you are shiny bald and wish to go to elvis hair then (rough figures) you are going to require 40 000-ish injections.

Each injection take 5 seconds, and let’s pretend that the yield will be 100% (for arguments sake). That 55.5 hours (rounded down) of constant injecting. Even if there where multiple techs working on you (which is a completely unknown proposition at this point), it is just not true that you can pop down to the HM doc for a day and be done.

I am of the opinion that the first ICX TRC offered to the public will be modest in size. Kemp has flat out said it will be “filler” and for young guys who don’t want a transplant and also bought up the ‘dental model’ of treatment in an interview, ie you go in for a top up treatment every once in a while to keep ahead of the problem. It has also been stated that the procedure will take two hours, which if you do a few sums equals 1440 hairs.

On the plus side, I think it is also going to be considerably cheaper than some of the insane prices people have guess at. Someone posted an ICX PDF a while back (one of their financial documents) where it was HYPOTHETICALLY mentioned as 1000-2000 a pop. Now, we have NO idea if this is representative of the final cost, but if they want their customer to come back for repeat treatment (hint: they do) then it makes sense for them to keep the price manageable.

I know you want his bad, but you are cherrypicking information to make yourself feel better and this will only lead to more heartache in the long term.

» Baldi42 (soon to be known has bloodyhairy42)

Nice one Damon

Heres the link to Dr Farjos comments
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=9715

» This is incorrect. If you are shiny bald and wish to go to elvis hair
» then (rough figures) you are going to require 40 000-ish injections.
»
» Each injection take 5 seconds, and let’s pretend that the yield will be
» 100% (for arguments sake). That 55.5 hours (rounded down) of constant
» injecting. Even if there where multiple techs working on you (which is a
» completely unknown proposition at this point), it is just not true that
» you can pop down to the HM doc for a day and be done.

HTP surgeons perform THOUSANDS of grafts in 1 day using labour intense procedures such as FUE & BHT.Woods can do 1-2 thousand grafts in 1 day himself or with the help of his sis & they still have to harvest the hairs 1 by 1. How could you possibly think that a team of techs cannot INJECT thousands of cells that were harvested & grown 3 weeks earlier into your head,in an entire day?

» I am of the opinion that the first ICX TRC offered to the public will be
» modest in size. Kemp has flat out said it will be “filler” and for young
» guys who don’t want a transplant and also bought up the ‘dental model’ of
» treatment in an interview, ie you go in for a top up treatment every once
» in a while to keep ahead of the problem. It has also been stated that the
» procedure will take two hours, which if you do a few sums equals 1440
» hairs.

Since we are using quotes to back our facts, the ICX FAQ page states

1. Will it be possible to grow a full head of hair using ICX-TRC?
    Theoretically yes. If a person has enough hair at the back of the head from which to take a small sample of cells, we believe that ultimately it may be possible for their entire head to be re-populated with hair using the procedure.

It appears as though Kemp is constantly contradicted himself but I think these difference of opinions just reflect the advancements that are constantly being made in the trials.

Multiple visits are not designed to suck more money out of you. SOME people will require multiple visits because hm is NOT a cure for baldness, it will not slow down or stop the balding process. HM is a guaranteed form of hair RESTORATION.
If you are no longer balding, you will only really require 1 visit.
If you are a NW2 going on to a 7,unless you take fin, you will be required to have more sessions to compensate for the fact that you baldness is continuing. Maybe in cases like this you can have your entire head injected with cells to try to outrun the balding process. Time will tell.

» I know you want his bad, but you are cherrypicking information to make
» yourself feel better and this will only lead to more heartache in the long
» term.

I am not some fool living in a fantasyland.I know the chances of me being cured by hm next year are slim & f**k all.I know that ICX wont give us any news in Sept or any news that will make a significant difference to my life. If I was kidding myself,I wouldn’t have anti nausea pills & Nembutal ready to go.When I leave my goodbye post here you will know that I am not a cherry picker.That doesn’t mean that people like me should break the dreams of a 20 year old who is merely balding.