HM may still be 5 years away

nothing conclusive can be determined at this moment regarding as phase III will be executed. It will be dictated very by the results and findings of the Dr. Kemp of phase II. envisions that phase III will be very probably an experimentation of multi-centers (the United kingdom E.U.) that it involves more subjects of test. Phase III will be similar to the commercial application of the end item that will be available fact to the general public. If everything will be as waited, phase III can last approximately per 1 year. It will be possible to grow a full head of hair being used ICX-TRC?

Teòrica yes. If a person will sufficiently have hair in the back part of the head of that she stops making examination of a small sample of the stacks, us believes that finally she can be possible its entire head reverse speed-to be town with hair using procedimento.
(I do not understand the controvercias between the DR. Kemp and the DR. Ken Washenik on the covering of the hair).:frowning:

» nothing conclusive can be determined at this moment regarding as phase III
» will be executed. It will be dictated very by the results and findings of
» the Dr. Kemp of phase II. envisions that phase III will be very probably
» an experimentation of multi-centers (the United kingdom E.U.) that it
» involves more subjects of test. Phase III will be similar to the
» commercial application of the end item that will be available fact to the
» general public. If everything will be as waited, phase III can last
» approximately per 1 year.
»
» It will be possible to grow a full head of
» hair being used ICX-TRC?
»
» Teòrica yes. If a person will sufficiently have hair in the back part of
» the head of that she stops making examination of a small sample of the
» stacks, us believes that finally she can be possible its entire head
» reverse speed-to be town with hair using procedimento.
»
» (I do not understand the controvercias between the
» DR. Kemp and the DR. Ken Washenik on the covering of the hair).:frowning:

It’s possible that the current evolution of Phase 2 protocol will effectively BE phase 3 (ie: ‘dress rehearsal’ of the finished product).
That’s why the Head Butchers are all whining and trying to get their final bookings in. :slight_smile:

» It’s possible that the current evolution of Phase 2 protocol will
» effectively BE phase 3 (ie: ‘dress rehearsal’ of the finished product).
» That’s why the Head Butchers are all whining and trying to get their final
» bookings in. :slight_smile:

Nice idea.You may be right!

Have you heard anything off the Farjo Clinic regarding trials.I might phone them sometime next week,perhaps.

I am getting used to my shaved down hair look,at present,its better than a thinning hair look.Especially now my heads quite tanned.I do not actually think many people actually take any notice.Some look initially,then do not say anything.I did have one nice comment off a woman I’ve known for a while.She said it took 10 years off me,that was nice.

you already posted the exact same thread below this. your posts are getting irritating.