HM in 2009 or 2010

I found this website and it does mention that the future of hairloss treatment there will be HM in 2009 or 2010.

http://mens-cosmetic-health.suite101.com/article.cfm/will_male_hair_loss_ever_be_cured an

Heck I been wearing a system for the past 6 years and it has been good, I guess I can wait another 2 years.

some guy wrote an article and even forgot to put his name below it. ask random bum what he thinks and you’ll get an answer with similar probability of correctness. anyway. 2009-2015. we all know it’s not going to go mainstream this year nor the next one (the second cohort which should run for alomst 10 months has just started). so the 2009 seems to be really a wishful minimum.

» I found this website and it does mention that the future of hairloss
» treatment there will be HM in 2009 or 2010.
»
»
» http://mens-cosmetic-health.suite101.com/article.cfm/will_male_hair_loss_ever_be_cured
» an
»
» Heck I been wearing a system for the past 6 years and it has been good, I
» guess I can wait another 2 years.

» some guy wrote an article and even forgot to put his name below it.

He didn’t forget to put his name at the bottom,you forgot to read it at the top of the article :wink:

“Justin Harrington” is his name.

2009 is a valid prediction for a European release. Hopefully within a couple of weeks we will know more.

our best bet at an early release date is for it to be released in the UK. if we wait for FDA in the states who knows when the hell HM would be released…yet they would release a weight loss pill that causes liver damage and cancer within a reasonable timeframe go figure.

I do not understand how MHR people work so yeah, everything is possible. If it really works and if no phase III would be necessary for small scale commerialization, then end of 2008/begining of 2009 is possible.

» » some guy wrote an article and even forgot to put his name below it.
»
» He didn’t forget to put his name at the bottom,you forgot to read it at
» the top of the article :wink:
»
» “Justin Harrington” is his name.
»
»
» 2009 is a valid prediction for a European release. Hopefully within a
» couple of weeks we will know more.