HGH and regrowth

Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone here uses HGH and if so if they have seen regrowth.
Its pretty much game over- NW5/6 for me. I’ve been shaving daily for 4 yrs or so now, so its tough to gauge results positive or negative.

In any case, I’ve recently started using HGH again(I used it about 6 yrs ago) and I can feel the stubble on the top of my head come through aroudn the same time as the sides. In the past there was a 2 to 3 day delay between when stubble popped through on the sides from the top.

When I had used HGH 6 yrs back, I was an NW2/3 using minox and HGH made a huge difference. Immediately thickening my existing hair and turning alot of that miox peach fuzz growth into legitimate big boy hairs. I stopped clipping my head with a zero and maintained an inch or so for a hair. Unfortunately it wasnt cheap and I went through a pretty trying time financially.

Anyways, while I’m most likely past the point of ever having a shadow again, unless one of these miracle cures comes out. It helps tremendously with the appearance of your skin, which as many of you know, once you start shaving your head the appearance of your skin is on full display for the world. As much as it suck to shave my head, with my skin having a healthy glow I’ll actually take the hat off once and a while and happily head out into the wild.
I use GNC’s womens 30 day 3 pack for hair skin and nails as well. Yup womens, screw it - it works.

Curious to hear if anyone has experienced the same effects

DC

» In any case, I’ve recently started using HGH again(I used it about 6 yrs
» ago) and I can feel the stubble on the top of my head come through aroudn
» the same time as the sides.

What exactly are you using? Injections?
Can you shows us the product?

» Hey guys
» I was wondering if anyone here uses HGH and if so if they have seen
» regrowth.
» Its pretty much game over- NW5/6 for me. I’ve been shaving daily for 4 yrs
» or so now, so its tough to gauge results positive or negative.
»
» In any case, I’ve recently started using HGH again(I used it about 6 yrs
» ago) and I can feel the stubble on the top of my head come through aroudn
» the same time as the sides. In the past there was a 2 to 3 day delay
» between when stubble popped through on the sides from the top.
»
» When I had used HGH 6 yrs back, I was an NW2/3 using minox and HGH made a
» huge difference. Immediately thickening my existing hair and turning alot
» of that miox peach fuzz growth into legitimate big boy hairs. I stopped
» clipping my head with a zero and maintained an inch or so for a hair.
» Unfortunately it wasnt cheap and I went through a pretty trying time
» financially.
»
» Anyways, while I’m most likely past the point of ever having a shadow
» again, unless one of these miracle cures comes out. It helps tremendously
» with the appearance of your skin, which as many of you know, once you start
» shaving your head the appearance of your skin is on full display for the
» world. As much as it suck to shave my head, with my skin having a healthy
» glow I’ll actually take the hat off once and a while and happily head out
» into the wild.
» I use GNC’s womens 30 day 3 pack for hair skin and nails as well. Yup
» womens, screw it - it works.
»
» Curious to hear if anyone has experienced the same effects
»
» DC

where do you get hgh? is hgh expensive?

hey dc,

you may want to do some reading on modified GRF 1-29, GHRP 2, GHRP 6, ipamorelin. these are growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) and growth hormone releasing peptide. they will stimulate a release of your own growth hormone from the pituitary (it is still manufactured and stored in the pituitary but as we age it doesn’t get released) in a pulsatile fashion, the way it naturally occurs in men, rather than using an anabolic/androgenic steroid approach of chronically raising GH levels.

best,

jonesing

Guys, not to rain on anyone’s parade, but my understanding is that there are some very real, potentially serious concerns with using exogenous injectable hgh. Yes, it raises hgh, but it also raises IGF-1, an insulin-like hormone that can feed cancer. Injecting HGH overrides the body’s feedback system(when your pituritary produces excess amounts of its own natural HGH a signal is sent for temporary shutdown til more is needed).

Just saying be careful.

» hey dc,
»
» you may want to do some reading on modified GRF 1-29, GHRP 2, GHRP 6,
» ipamorelin. these are growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) and growth
» hormone releasing peptide. they will stimulate a release of your own
» growth hormone from the pituitary (it is still manufactured and stored in
» the pituitary but as we age it doesn’t get released) in a pulsatile
» fashion, the way it naturally occurs in men, rather than using an
» anabolic/androgenic steroid approach of chronically raising GH levels.
»
» best,
»
» jonesing

It’s coming up a very effective hgh releaser (now in phase 3)
orally administration. If hgh works for your hair this is the best choice. If used to get physiological level of hgh it doesn’t shut down or desensitize
nothing

Hey guys- good to hear some replies
I’ve been using Getropin - if you are crafty enough you can find it online
If you are buying it directly you can find stuff for as little as $1 an IU.
I take around 2 iu’s daily and skip 2 days in a row each week so my bodies own HGH production doesn’t shut down

If you are worried about systematic effects you can get it prescribed by a doctor and have your levels monitored monthly. You are probably looking at $1k per month or more however if you go this route

» Hey guys- good to hear some replies
» I’ve been using Getropin - if you are crafty enough you can find it online
»
» If you are buying it directly you can find stuff for as little as $1 an
» IU.
» I take around 2 iu’s daily and skip 2 days in a row each week so my bodies
» own HGH production doesn’t shut down
»
» If you are worried about systematic effects you can get it prescribed by a
» doctor and have your levels monitored monthly. You are probably looking at
» $1k per month or more however if you go this route

well, I’m not very crafty so i can’t figure out how to get this stuff so cheap so please tell us how we can also get it cheap like you do.

I have friends able to procure it- I don’t directly
Try asking around at forums i.e. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/
you can probably get someone to message you their source

Good luck

David

can we see some pictures of your head with this alleged growth.

could you track it with pictures from month to month.

it may be you are just fooling yourself into believing hair is regrowing when in fact nothing may be regrowing.

Freddie,

I didn’t say i was experiencing any regrowth now- I may be - I shave it once daily so I wouldn’t know. It is growing back quicker however.

In the past, when I was a Norwood 3 or so, it definitely thickened my hair up and turned a lot of the minox peach fuz hairs into legitimate hairs.

My theory- for what its worth- is that if you are on a series of hair loss meds/topicals it will help amplify the results. I don’t think its necessarily going to stop MPB, Again, if you have been using minox, and propecia, etc and you add HGH I think it will help noticeably thicken your hair.

It certainly doesn’t have any anti-androgenic properties so if you are expecting a cessation of loss I think you’d be misleading yourself. Think of it more along the lines of biotin on steroids. It will max out your current potential.

Hey dc,

i’m encouraged to read that friends of yours produce it. i would be very cautious about purchasing any hgh from any chinese manufacturer. the initial quality is suspect at best and that does not include customs issues.

part of the problem with having chronically elevated hgh levels is that this effect is positively correlated with aging, cancer, heart disease, etc…, in part due to the chronically elevated IGF-1 levels that result from such use of exogenous GH.

the benefit of using a combination of growth hormone releasing hormone and growth hormone releasing peptide is that they stimulate your own pituitary to release your own stored growth hormone, in pulsatile fashion. this is starkly different than having a chronically elevated GH level, and the subsequent chronically elevated IGF-1 level.

Pulsatile release has been positively correlated with anti-aging, fat loss, nutrient repartitioning, mild to moderate anabolism, protective effect in the heart, neuroprotection, etc…

hope that helps,

jonesing

» Freddie,
»
» I didn’t say i was experiencing any regrowth now- I may be - I shave it
» once daily so I wouldn’t know. It is growing back quicker however.
»
» In the past, when I was a Norwood 3 or so, it definitely thickened my hair
» up and turned a lot of the minox peach fuz hairs into legitimate hairs.
»
» My theory- for what its worth- is that if you are on a series of hair loss
» meds/topicals it will help amplify the results. I don’t think its
» necessarily going to stop MPB, Again, if you have been using minox, and
» propecia, etc and you add HGH I think it will help noticeably thicken your
» hair.
»
» It certainly doesn’t have any anti-androgenic properties so if you are
» expecting a cessation of loss I think you’d be misleading yourself. Think
» of it more along the lines of biotin on steroids. It will max out your
» current potential.

HGH promotes hair growth and even prevent hair loss as well. While HGH is no doubt very expensive, it comes with countless benefits which makes it worth the money. I recommend you to hop over to this website to understand how HGH can solve your hair issue. Good luck!