Hey Alias here is my email address

Alias, I’m nameless at the b@ld truth. My email address is nameless_152@hotmail.com

I saw your post at the b@ld truth asking me to post my contact information.

I’m giving you my email address here at Hairsite because the moderator will not allow me to post my email address to you at the b@ld truth. They won’t even let me post to you that they are stopping my posts with my email address from being posted. Obviously they are trying to keep it a secret that they won’t allow me (or perhaps everyone) to post our email addresses.

Alias, as you know I’m a frequent poster at the b@ld truth so they aren’t stopping me from posting my email address because I’m banned. I have no idea why they won’t let me post my email address. I have no idea why they won’t let me post that they won’t allow me to post my email address.

They may ban me now from this moment forward since I’m at another site talking about how they won’t allow me to post my email address and how they won’t even allow me to post that they’re stopping me from posting that they aren’t allowing me to post my email address. Apparently they don’t want me posting my email address and they don’t want me to be able to tell anyone that they won’t allow me to post my email address.

It’s stupid.