Here is something for all Gho fans

A new patent of his hair stem cell transplant is online:
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO2007061291&F=0&QPN=WO2007061291

Apparently he plucks hair with tweezers (or even by hand) and then dips the hair in a magic potion before transplanting it back to the scalp. There you go, unlimited donor hair. You go Gho.

“And then a miracle happens…”

Here are the latest photos the guy has put on his website:
http://www.naturalclinic.nl/eng/results2.htm
and http://www.naturalclinic.nl/eng/patientpictures.htm

He has shown no photos of the donor areas regrown. That is of course, problematic.

If I were rich, and money no issue whatsoever, I might hazard a small session of a few hundred follicles to see if he could prove his stuff. But with no big assurement via large, clear proof of donor regrowth (and better frontal results also), its just not enough to even get me to begin to bite. Especially this close to a phase 2 result from ICX.

Benji the photos you have are from Dr Gho’s old clinic using his hair multiplication method

The following is the correct website for Dr Gho.
See Link
http://hsi.mxt.nl/en/welkom-bij-hair-science-institute-2.html

The Natural Clinic as nothing to do with Dr Gho anymore.

The following Clinic used to belong to Dr Gho,see link
http://www.ghoclinic.com/
They use Dr Gho’s old method OF Hair Multiplication which only gives 20% regrowth in donor area.

Dr Gho’s new method HairStemcell Transplantation at the Hair Science Institute gives upto 80% regrowth in the donor area.

I suppose what we would all like to see is examples of this,right!

Is there anyone out there who have had HST treatment by Dr Gho.

It’s almost to good to be true.
I raised this idea in a previous thread but didn’t think it would work. There really isn’t enough proof that it does work,only their word.Until there are hundreds of patients with proven results I wouldn’t even consider this technique.

Dr. Gho is an enigma for me.

He promises amazing results and there is nobody out there proving him right or wrong. He keeps improving his system and making bigger and bigger claims.

Doesn’t he have any client who can tell us about his results? Apparently no.

I wasnt able to find even one before and after picture on that new website. Just pictures that could be of anyone.

I cant understand how Gho thinks anyone would just “believe” him because he says so. People need to see before and after pics to buy into anything like this. This is extremely dissapointing in regards to him…yikes.

» I cant understand how Gho thinks anyone would just “believe” him because
» he says so. People need to see before and after pics to buy into anything
» like this.

Intercytex has taken a similar approach yet people are banking on it.

JB,

Have you ever asked Gho for any pictures (before and after) of his new procedure? I cannot fathom that he doesn’t have ANY on his website. He’s definitely not a marketing guy…

» They use Dr Gho’s old method OF Hair Multiplication which only gives 20%
» regrowth in donor area.
»
» Dr Gho’s new method HairStemcell Transplantation at the Hair Science
» Institute gives upto 80% regrowth in the donor area.
»
» I suppose what we would all like to see is examples of this,right!

Gho says the old way typically regrew between 20 and 80%. The new method regrows a minimum of 80%. As for the pictures of donor regrowth, they are out there and not hard to find. However, I would like to do a full statistical analysis and get to the bottom of this once and for all. Dr. Gho has offered to allow me to do that, but I find myself too busy and too broke. :slight_smile:

For anyone interested in Gho’s hair plucking technique, he performed an early experiment and found that the plucked hair could not produce a follicle without the addition of stromal tissue. Most of his HM research involves the relationship between hair follicle stem cells on plucked hair and cells in nearby stromal tissue.

FM and HST work because large amounts of stromal tissue is moved along with the follicle stem cells. HM is an attempt to minimize the amount of stromal tissue that needs to be present in with the follicle stem cells. However, it is difficult to get consistent due to the minimal amount of cells moved.

One avenue that can be used to get around the problem is to soak plucked hair with hair follicle stem cells in extracellular matrix before implanting it in the scalp. This gives the stem cells that are clinging to the hair a jump start. This is very similar to what Gho does with HST where he soaks the transected follicles in a jump-start solution before implanting it. It is difficult to say how consistent this hair-plucking scheme will turn out to be. However, it represents unlimited donor hair implanted into the recipient site and simultaneously absolutely no destruction of the donor area. No other process can even come close to achieving that.

I doubt this technique can be used for many years yet though.

» JB,
»
» Have you ever asked Gho for any pictures (before and after) of his new
» procedure? I cannot fathom that he doesn’t have ANY on his website. He’s
» definitely not a marketing guy…

Gho believes before and after pictures are often misleading. That is why he used to post such crappy after photos and not try to doctor them up or anything. Unfortunately, the only real way to get a feel for a treatment is to meet former patients in person. Thus, Gho’s new techniques are pretty much reserved for local clientele. If he chooses to market the treatment locally as oppposed to Internationally, I can’t fault him for his choice. However, I caution every prospective patient to not get this treatment until they have seen actual patients and like what they see. This is a bleeding edge technique, thus, it cannot promise you the sun, the moon, and the stars. There are trade-offs.