Helpful airport picture tour for patients - New Delhi

Hello and a happy 2008 to all our readers!

I present pictures of the New Delhi airport.
A familiarization tour has been the request of may of our overseas patients.

I shall walk you through with pictures and accompanying text.

Getting off the plane.

The Arrival at IGI Airport, New Delhi.

Going down the escalator to the Immigration counters.

The immigration clearance. The right side if you have a foriegn passport and the left if you are Indian passport holder.

After the immigration, you go right turn to the baggage claim.

The baggage claim.

Turn 90 degress and here are the Duty free shops.

Turn all the way round and you see the Green channel (Custom clearance area if you have nothing to declare).

Remember to collect all your luggage :).

Just beyond the custom clearance, on your left is the kiosk of Radio taxi.

In case, you wish to hire a taxi, the radio taxi is a tourist friendly option started sometime ago. You show the address to the fellow and he will allot a radio taxi to you for your destination.

The Exit door.

Here you turn right is you do not wish the Radio taxi, and wish to hire a taxi outside. Turn left if you have hired a Radio taxi.
This is also the place where, if someone is going to pick you up, (a relative or hotel staff), will be waiting.

At the exit gate, turn right and you see the Pre paid taxi booth. You can tell your destination and they tell the charges. Deposit the charges and they allot the taxi.

Its a good idea to either hire the Radio taxi or get the pre paid booth to allot a taxi to you, instead of trying to bargain with the taxi cab drivers directly.

» Hello and a happy 2008 to all our readers!
»
» I present pictures of the New Delhi airport.
» A familiarization tour has been the request of may of our overseas
» patients.

Happy new year to you as well!!

Looks very familiar to me :slight_smile: Honestly, it is a good idea to show the general layout of the airport. The greatest feeling in the world when one is by themself is to get to this point and seeing someone with a sign with your last name. That always put me much more at ease:-D

» Here you turn right is you do not wish the Radio taxi, and wish to hire a
» taxi outside. Turn left if you have hired a Radio taxi.
» This is also the place where, if someone is going to pick you up, (a
» relative or hotel staff), will be waiting.
»

LOL, this is very funny. How far is the clinic from the airport?

» LOL, this is very funny. How far is the clinic from the airport?

Interesting :slight_smile: what time were these pics taken? There was hardly anyone there, New Delhi must have at least 10M people, I thought it would be very crowded.

» » LOL, this is very funny. How far is the clinic from the airport?
»
»
» Interesting :slight_smile: what time were these pics taken? There was hardly anyone
» there, New Delhi must have at least 10M people, I thought it would be
» very crowded.

The pictures are around 9 pm.
New Delhi is a big place. I think 15 to 17 mill population.

Following are some maps and links showing the way from Airport to Dr. A’s Clinique.

http://www.fusehair.com/About%20us/DrAclinic.htm

http://www.fusehair.com/About%20us/Airport2Clinic.htm#

http://www.fusehair.com/Location.htm

Its about 40 minutes drive.

» » LOL, this is very funny. How far is the clinic from the airport?
»
» Its about 40 minutes drive.

9 pm must be a lull in the congestion; I remember going through there a few years ago at midnite and couldn’t move for bodies. Indian chaos, you cannot beat it, it looks like madness but it is actually organised in it’s own way. Nice to see the pics, memories.

Hello V, I’ve got a couple of questions for you. How much is the ticket (on average) from the UK to your location? how much is the taxi fare?

I would also like to take this opportunity to enquire about Dr A and his work. I have 15 thousand euros set aside for an hair transplant. I’m mulling over the HT doctor I will eventually choose. The choice is now between Dr A and Dr Bisanga. The problem I’ve got with your clinic is that I couldn’t possibly go over there just to have a consultation. It would be too pricey. So how can I have an estimate of the cost and type of tranplant that will suit my needs from Dr A ?

I know that a lot of guys here tend to post pictures… but I often wonder how accurate a consultation can be with the only aid of a couple of images.

I’ve got one more question for you. Why is the Strip procedure so cheap at your centre? Is there a reason for this ?

I am a norwood 6 (I think!) and would probably need Strip. My aim is to get at least 5/6000 hair. I do not have a camera at the moment so I can’t post pictures … but I will very soon. Is there a way to do this privately?

Thanks a lot for your time and attention,

» Hello V, I’ve got a couple of questions for you. How much is the ticket (on
» average) from the UK to your location? how much is the taxi fare?
»
» I would also like to take this opportunity to enquire about Dr A and his
» work. I have 15 thousand euros set aside for an hair transplant. I’m
» mulling over the HT doctor I will eventually choose. The choice is now
» between Dr A and Dr Bisanga. The problem I’ve got with your clinic is that
» I couldn’t possibly go over there just to have a consultation. It would be
» too pricey. So how can I have an estimate of the cost and type of
» tranplant that will suit my needs from Dr A ?
»
» I know that a lot of guys here tend to post pictures… but I often
» wonder how accurate a consultation can be with the only aid of a couple of
» images.
»
» I’ve got one more question for you. Why is the Strip procedure so cheap at
» your centre? Is there a reason for this ?
»
» I am a norwood 6 (I think!) and would probably need Strip. My aim is to
» get at least 5/6000 hair. I do not have a camera at the moment so I can’t
» post pictures … but I will very soon. Is there a way to do this
» privately?
»
»
» Thanks a lot for your time and attention,

Hello piperz,
A large %age of our patients come from other countries.
Rarely does anyone fly in specially for a consult.

Most patients prefer an initial online email consult. You will be surprised how much can be planned by properly taken pictures.

Take pictures from different angles. Make sure that you do not have a combover. We need to see the hairloss, not hide it in the pictures.
Do not use Flash mode when taking pictures.
Do use the macro mode when taking pictures so that they are not blurred.
Take pictures in a well lighted place, preferably natural daylight.

http://www.fusehair.com/Onlineconsultation.htm

The pictures must include -

1. Front face image (you need not show your face but we need the image to start from your eyebrows upwards),
  2. Both profiles (side views including the eyebrows),
  3. Top view,
  4. Back view (especially if the area of hairloss that needs to be addressed is the crown or vertex),
  5. The donor area with the hair parted.
    Please send these pictures, alongwith your specific queries and requirements to the following
    E-mail: hairadvise101@yahoo.com

Some patients go one step ahead and email a short videoclip alongwith the pictures. That helps too.

5000 hair for a norwood 6 is too less. 5000 hair = approx. 2000 follicular unit grafts.

Check out the DIY graft estimate page of our website to make a self estimate of graft requirement depending on the type of hailine you wish.
http://www.fusehair.com/Graft%20estimates.htm