HDC Hair Transplant Clinic - 679 grafts Beard Hair to Strip Scar

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY AFTER RECIPIENT AREA

IMMEDIATELY AFTER DONOR AREA

4 DAYS POST OP DONOR AREA

4 DAYS POST RECIPIENT AREA

Hi Everybody,

The problem woth photobucket is been resolved and the patient photos can be seen again.

Regards

Alex

Let’s take a look for this case from another veiw. Here we can see clearly that no one shouldn’t have strip procedure never. If you loose more hair and you wanna cut your hair very very short you are not able to do that because of the smiley scar in the back of your head. People have to think long term.

Hi Everybody,

The patient is back to Cyprus for his FUE procedure in order to restore his frontal third. Below you can see the progress of his initial FUE procedure with HDC that took place 4 months ago with the aim to disguise his old Strip scar with 679 beard grafts.

Warmest Regards
Alex

Hi Everybody,

Below is a small video we have prepared of this scar disguise with the before, immediately after and result photos.

Regards
Alex

Hi,

I see no scar on his face post-op. I have done a beard implant. Do you think that if the beard graft is remove and implant again in my donor area, will it leave visible scar on my face ?

Thanks

oops ! there are a lot of transplant treatments… I know they are genuine but, Are these healthy?