HDC Hair Clinic - 2.853 FUE

Dear Forum Readers,

Below is an FUE result from HDC Hair Clinic. This patient had a strip procedure with another clinic, long time ago. He came to us last summer to fill up the gaps and create a strong hairline.

The procedure was performed in two days:

2nd August, 2007: 1.315 Grafts
3rd August, 2007: 1.538 Grafts

He is now 6 months post op, as shown in photos below.

Before Front

After Front

Immediately post op Front

Before Right

After Right

Immediately post op right

Before Left

After Left

Immediately post op Left

Close up of hairline

Donor Area Immediately after extraction

Donor Area 1 Month after the procedure

Donor Area 6 months after the procedure

Videos to follow in a couple of days.

REMINDER - FREE CONSULTATION IN LONDON,
FEB 19-22

As a reminder, HDC Hair Clinic will be offering offering FREE no obligation consultations in their offices in Central London in February 2008.

Date:
Appointments are available from Feb 19 - Feb 22, between 10.00am-6.00pm.

Regus London Euston, 3rd Floor, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BT. The building is conveniently situated within a short walk from several underground stations: Regent’s Park, Euston Square, Baker Street. The closest by foot are Great Portland Street and Warren Street.

The consultation will last approximately one hour.

It will consist of a detailed presentation on:

1. Hair Transplantation Techniques explaining both Strip and FUE Methods.
  2. The latest developments in the field of Hair Transplants.
  3. Presentation of HDC results that will show you what to expect from your potential procedure

Personal diagnostic evaluation for your case that includes:

1. Exact Measurement of Density in the donor area with a Specialized micro camera
  2. Hairline design for those who need frontal Hair Replacement.
  3. Estimation of number of grafts needed to fill up the gaps or thinning hair
  4. Estimation of cost for achieving the desired goals

At the end of the consultation there will be a discussion about the issues that each individual wants to discuss.

The consultations are free of charge and are by appointment only. You can register by filling out HDC’s Online Consultation Form at www.hdc.com.cy. Please specify your preferred time for your consultation in the comments box and one of HDC’s representatives will contact you shortly to confirm your consultation.

You can also call
UK Free Phone 0808 2347929

For more info go to: http://www.hdc.com.cy

DIRECTIONS
If you are driving the property is located on the A501.

King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston mailine Stations are also a short walk away, along the Euston Road heading west.

Directions from Great Portland Street (Metroplitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines):
Exit the station and cross over to the left hand side of Euston Road. On the crossing head right (east), the second building is no 338.

Directions from Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines):
Exit the station onto Tottenham Court Road and go left. Use the crossing on Euston Road to go to other side so the underpass is on your left. The building is on your right hand side after Prêt a Manger and Starbucks.

Finally :slight_smile: I thought you guys abandonned fue.

Thanks for the donor pics, say how many more grafts can you get from the donor via fue?

Side by side comparison:

Good result

V.Good result. Did he have a previous HT?

Good result!

Because its not easy to transplant hairs inbetween the recipient hairs and control for shockloss. So fairly good job. And the gentleman definetly achieved an appealing look. Good job.

Just to be nit picky - I wouldnt think its a good idea to extract grafts from close to the thinning crown. And also top view pics is a good idea.

» V.Good result. Did he have a previous HT?

Thank you Marco.

He had a previous strip HT with another clinic. His growth was average to poor but his closure was good. You can see the traces of scar from that strip on his shaven donor.

We are preparing more FUE results and Combination surgery results too.

HDC you conveniently forgot to answer my question. Is Marco more important than me? Why did you answer Marco and not me?

Hi,

Generally speaking, what is your hairline approach?

» Good result!
»
» Because its not easy to transplant hairs inbetween the recipient hairs and
» control for shockloss. So fairly good job. And the gentleman definetly
» achieved an appealing look. Good job.

I noticed that too, and this is not the first time they put hairs in between existing hair without causing shock loss. They seem to have a knack for doing that. This is almost like their specialy, I see a lot of their pics are like this.

» Thanks for the donor pics, say how many more grafts can you get from the
» donor via fue?

Readyfreddy, I apologize for not answering, definitely nothing personal.

This patient has coarse hair and good density. As you can see his donor is still looking quite thick. When he came in on the 11th this month we talked about adding more grafts on the crown. What is the most suitable for him is to add 1000 grafts at a time so that he can only shave a part of his donor and cover it with the hair on top. He does not want to shave as before and take maximum grafts.

I think we can safely remove another 2-3 thousand grafts via FUE without making the donor look considerably thinner. Then we can re-access. We do not want to be aggressive on the donor and we consider wise to leave some donor for a rainy day.

Our hairline approach is to use about 300-500 singles in the first two rows placed in a Zik-Zak manner, then 2 rows of two hair FU’s and then use the rest behind that. The exact number of singles depends on the width of the forehead to be covered and on hair texture. The density of the front hairline also depends on the hair texture. The finer the hair the more is used.

Regarding Shock loss, it is a fact that we do not shave the existing hair to avoid shock loss, because for most patients this is not acceptable. People who want to re-enforce their existing hair can not appear without hair in their recipient area the next day. We rarely have shock loss. Women are the biggest challenge.

I will check what videos are ready to post.

This has to be the best fue result I’ve seen from hdc.

» This has to be the best fue result I’ve seen from hdc.

As ive said before, this clinic always seems to have patients will all of the same type of hairloss, it just seems weird to me.

» » This has to be the best fue result I’ve seen from hdc.
»
» As ive said before, this clinic always seems to have patients will all of
» the same type of hairloss, it just seems weird to me.

JonnyE, your comment is welcomed.

I try to understand why you have this perception. For us it is important what is our image to other people and try to make our image better. If we have done a mistake we accept it and we learn from it so it is not repeated. This is the way to become better and follow the way to perfection.

We will give some more information to give more light to the comment.

We have 46 results in our website see link HDC - Hair Transplant, Restoration and Treatment Centre and you can see that there are all types of hair loss or patterns.

You can see also in Hairsite all our posted results which includes a wide variation of hair loss types.

» » This has to be the best fue result I’ve seen from hdc.
»
» As ive said before, this clinic always seems to have patients will all of
» the same type of hairloss, it just seems weird to me.

I noticed that too, not necessarily a bad thing though.

» » » This has to be the best fue result I’ve seen from hdc.
» »
» » As ive said before, this clinic always seems to have patients will all
» of
» » the same type of hairloss, it just seems weird to me.
»
» I noticed that too, not necessarily a bad thing though.

Im not saying you dont have patients with other types of hairloss it just seems like the only ones that get posted on here look the same.