HDC - 4000 Strip - 12 months

Video courtesy of HDC Hair Clinic in Europe.

Date of Procedure: Nevember 2006
Method: Strip
Number of Grafts: 4,000

1_file7.wmv

FREE NO OBLIGATIONS CONSULTATIONS
in London, Nov 19-23

As a reminder, HDC is offering offering FREE no obligation consultations in their offices in Central London this month.

Date:
Next appointments are available from Monday 19th to Friday 23rd November, between 10.00am-6.00pm .

Regus London Euston, 3rd Floor, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BT. The building is conveniently situated within a short walk from several underground stations: Regent’s Park, Euston Square, Baker Street. The closest by foot are Great Portland Street and Warren Street.

The consultation will last approximately one hour.

It will consist of a detailed presentation on:

1. Hair Transplantation Techniques explaining both Strip and FUE Methods.
  2. The latest developments in the field of Hair Transplants.
  3. Presentation of HDC results that will show you what to expect from your potential procedure

Personal diagnostic evaluation for your case that includes:

1. Exact Measurement of Density in the donor area with a Specialized micro camera
  2. Hairline design for those who need frontal Hair Replacement.
  3. Estimation of number of grafts needed to fill up the gaps or thinning hair
  4. Estimation of cost for achieving the desired goals

At the end of the consultation there will be a discussion about the issues that each individual wants to discuss.

The consultations are free of charge and are by appointment only. You can register your interest by filling in HDC Online Consultation Form. Please specify your preferred time for your consultation in the comments box and one of HDC’s representatives will contact you shortly to confirm your consultation. Alternatively please call

UK Free Phone 0808 2347929

For more infos go to: 404 Error

DIRECTIONS
If you are driving the property is located on the A501.

King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston mailine Stations are also a short walk away, along the Euston Road heading west.

Directions from Great Portland Street ( Metroplitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines):
Exit the station and cross over to the left hand side of Euston Road. On the crossing head right (east), the second building is no 338.

Directions from Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines):
Exit the station onto Tottenham Court Road and go left. Use the crossing on Euston Road to go to other side so the underpass is on your left. The building is on your right hand side after Prêt a Manger and Starbucks.

That’s the way to do it. Vid+pics.

» That’s the way to do it. Vid+pics.

ixan I posted a question for you in the hair replacement forum, can you take a look over there? Gracias.

I just love the way the vid fades out before the crown is shown and that IS sarcasm. The same is true of the profile before and after shots. HDC IS agreat clinic and HDC photo presentation managers do the clinic not one jot of favours.

It’s very nice, any reason why HDC doesn’t post fue results anymore? It seems that it’s all strip that we saw from this clinic lately.

If you double click on the video then it gives you a full screen view.

As per suggestion of Marco, we will send another video to Hairsite to replace the first one that will give more view of the top.

We are also preparing FUE results to post. The reason of not posting FUE results is that most of our FUE patients live abroad and we can not have them to visit the Clinic for result pics.

I was asked to upload this video too, for Marco :slight_smile:

1_file8.wmv

» If you double click on the video then it gives you a full screen view.

Very cool ! I didn’t even know the forum can do that :slight_smile:

HDC said “the reason of not posting FUE results is that most of our FUE patients live abroad and we can not have them to visit the Clinic for result pics.”

Very interesting. Locals tend to like strip but overseas patients tend to like FUE?

Look, I am just lost here. I sincerely have a problem with hiding the crown area because it gives a potentially damaging and false impression of complete coverage where there is not. I really appreciate the efforts to update the video and do not mean offence but what on earth was the video replaced with!!! Another video with even less of an impression of what is going on in the crown. This Angle used by HDC presenters used to be common place amongst HT clinics. In fact the hair was often grown long and covered a completely bald crown with an oblique angle on the shot to give the impression of complete coverage. Was this addition of video some kind of joke or was I not clear or am I just deluded or maybe they put the wrong video up as a replacement.

I know, I know. Don’t kill the messenger :slight_smile:

The video is kind of short. Nice presentation but short on substance. To be convincing, they should comb through the hair so that we have a better idea of overall density. It’s also a tad dark.

» I just love the way the vid fades out before the crown is shown and that IS
» sarcasm.

Well, the first Video faded out, this does not fade out. It includes the whole video taken for this patient.

The before and after photos are comparable and shows the same angles for readers to see. It is not our objective to hide anything and we did not show a before of the crown anyway because this area was not actually grafted and we consider it, of not being the area in question.

But, nevertheless we will try to show more photos because we are always happy to help.

» The video is kind of short. Nice presentation but short on substance. To
» be convincing, they should comb through the hair so that we have a better
» idea of overall density. It’s also a tad dark.

This is a great idea, we will try to do that with our next video presentation and also with this patient when we manage to get him back to the clinic.

I know exactly what Marco wants to see, try this hair transplant video from Dr. Woods, top view and comb thru hair

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-15819-page-0-category-2-order-last_answer.html

Combing through the hair, close up, and separating it is what really sets video apart from mere images. We’ve believed this for a while. Good luck with this and I look forward to seeing how you incorporate this.

“Combing through the hair, close up, and separating it is what really sets video apart from mere images.” Yes these are the type of videos I seen years ago. You don’t even have to go that crazy in the production just a simple video camera in the docs office even taken from the doc himself is fine. I remember seeing Woods promotion video 2002 video of Patient George. That alone was good enough to arrange a consult.

» “Combing through the hair, close up, and separating it is what really sets
» video apart from mere images.” Yes these are the type of videos I seen
» years ago. You don’t even have to go that crazy in the production just a
» simple video camera in the docs office even taken from the doc himself is
» fine. I remember seeing Woods promotion video 2002 video of Patient
» George. That alone was good enough to arrange a consult.

This is true. The industry deserves more effort to show results and it seems as if it is starting to be more apparent at many clinics. Nice video.