HDC - 3000 grafts, Strip, 7 months

Before and after courtesy of www.HDC.com.cy

Patient: 46 years old
STRIP: 3000 grafts
7 months

Hairline close-up

HDC Hair Clinic will be offering offering FREE no obligation consultations in their offices in Central London in January 2008.

Date:
Appointments are available from Jan 14 (Mon) - Jan 17 (Thurs), between 10.00am-6.00pm.

Regus London Euston, 3rd Floor, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BT. The building is conveniently situated within a short walk from several underground stations: Regent’s Park, Euston Square, Baker Street. The closest by foot are Great Portland Street and Warren Street.

The consultation will last approximately one hour.

It will consist of a detailed presentation on:

1. Hair Transplantation Techniques explaining both Strip and FUE Methods.
  2. The latest developments in the field of Hair Transplants.
  3. Presentation of HDC results that will show you what to expect from your potential procedure

Personal diagnostic evaluation for your case that includes:

1. Exact Measurement of Density in the donor area with a Specialized micro camera
  2. Hairline design for those who need frontal Hair Replacement.
  3. Estimation of number of grafts needed to fill up the gaps or thinning hair
  4. Estimation of cost for achieving the desired goals

At the end of the consultation there will be a discussion about the issues that each individual wants to discuss.

The consultations are free of charge and are by appointment only. You can register by filling out HDC’s Online Consultation Form at www.hdc.com.cy. Please specify your preferred time for your consultation in the comments box and one of HDC’s representatives will contact you shortly to confirm your consultation.

You can also call
UK Free Phone 0808 2347929

For more info go to: http://www.hdc.com.cy

DIRECTIONS
If you are driving the property is located on the A501.

King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston mailine Stations are also a short walk away, along the Euston Road heading west.

Directions from Great Portland Street (Metroplitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines):
Exit the station and cross over to the left hand side of Euston Road. On the crossing head right (east), the second building is no 338.

Directions from Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines):
Exit the station onto Tottenham Court Road and go left. Use the crossing on Euston Road to go to other side so the underpass is on your left. The building is on your right hand side after Prêt a Manger and Starbucks.

The hairline looks to be a bit too straight. Good coverage, but the hairline just doesn’t look natural.

» The hairline looks to be a bit too straight. Good coverage, but the
» hairline just doesn’t look natural.

It’s fine if you look at him from the front but the right side is a bit too straight. More importantly, this is yet another strip result from HDC. Please prove that I am wrong but I am now convinced that HDC has given up fue. Bad news.

» » The hairline looks to be a bit too straight. Good coverage, but the
» » hairline just doesn’t look natural.
»
» It’s fine if you look at him from the front but the right side is a bit
» too straight. More importantly, this is yet another strip result from
» HDC. Please prove that I am wrong but I am now convinced that HDC has
» given up fue. Bad news.

The front is ok but the side is def too straight. Is there a video? Perhaps it looks different in a video.

» » » The hairline looks to be a bit too straight. Good coverage, but the
» » » hairline just doesn’t look natural.
» »
» » It’s fine if you look at him from the front but the right side is a bit
» » too straight. More importantly, this is yet another strip result from
» » HDC. Please prove that I am wrong but I am now convinced that HDC has
» » given up fue. Bad news.
»
» The front is ok but the side is def too straight. Is there a video?
» Perhaps it looks different in a video.

This patient was on a hair unit and has decided to go ahead with a Hair transplant. For him density and coverage was very important and we managed to fulfill his expectations. He is now very happy.

The hairline on one of the photos looks a little bit straight. These are close ups that shows the real detail of the hairline.

We tried to take a video last week when he dropped in the Clinic but he was in a big hurry and we will try to do it next time he comes.

Regarding FUE, the truth is that we do more than in the past and we can reach up to 1500 grafts per day for one patient. We will post results soon.

You can see in the photo below, graft placement immediately after the procedure.

» You can see in the photo below, graft placement immediately after the
» procedure.
»
»

where is the video?

Yeah where’s the video?

Agree that it is too straight and not very natural.
You and I know this, but u think people will notice?
Cheers!

» The hairline looks to be a bit too straight. Good coverage, but the
» hairline just doesn’t look natural.

» You can see in the photo below, graft placement immediately after the
» procedure.
»
»

graft placement along the hairline is not too bad. I think its fairly good.
and there is good growth.

but Id like to see the top view of both before and after though.

Id be happy if I was the guy.