HDC - 3000 grafts, strip, 6 months

Pictures courtesy of www.HDC.com.cy

31 years old.
3000 grafts, strip.
6 months

HDC Hair Clinic will be offering offering FREE no obligation consultations in their offices in Central London in January 2008.

Date:
Appointments are available from Jan 14 (Mon) - Jan 17 (Thurs), between 10.00am-6.00pm.

Regus London Euston, 3rd Floor, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BT. The building is conveniently situated within a short walk from several underground stations: Regent’s Park, Euston Square, Baker Street. The closest by foot are Great Portland Street and Warren Street.

The consultation will last approximately one hour.

It will consist of a detailed presentation on:

1. Hair Transplantation Techniques explaining both Strip and FUE Methods.
  2. The latest developments in the field of Hair Transplants.
  3. Presentation of HDC results that will show you what to expect from your potential procedure

Personal diagnostic evaluation for your case that includes:

1. Exact Measurement of Density in the donor area with a Specialized micro camera
  2. Hairline design for those who need frontal Hair Replacement.
  3. Estimation of number of grafts needed to fill up the gaps or thinning hair
  4. Estimation of cost for achieving the desired goals

At the end of the consultation there will be a discussion about the issues that each individual wants to discuss.

The consultations are free of charge and are by appointment only. You can register by filling out HDC’s Online Consultation Form at www.hdc.com.cy. Please specify your preferred time for your consultation in the comments box and one of HDC’s representatives will contact you shortly to confirm your consultation.

You can also call
UK Free Phone 0808 2347929

For more info go to: http://www.hdc.com.cy

DIRECTIONS
If you are driving the property is located on the A501.

King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston mailine Stations are also a short walk away, along the Euston Road heading west.

Directions from Great Portland Street (Metroplitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines):
Exit the station and cross over to the left hand side of Euston Road. On the crossing head right (east), the second building is no 338.

Directions from Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines):
Exit the station onto Tottenham Court Road and go left. Use the crossing on Euston Road to go to other side so the underpass is on your left. The building is on your right hand side after Prêt a Manger and Starbucks.

I like this result.

Why do I find this result “unbelievable”?

No way this is 3k grafts!

Something doesn’t add up here…

Its a good result but i also think that its not 3000 grafts but a lot more than that.

Good point, that’s too large an area to be 3000 grafts, can we see a picture of the top and crown?

Plus the length of the hair helps the overall aesthetic view. However, I do like the natural look 3000 or what ever number it is.

» Why do I find this result “unbelievable”?
»
» No way this is 3k grafts!
»
» Something doesn’t add up here…

It’s not the number of grafts. I am sure that HDC are not deceptive and the results look great… from that angle. It is their photography that is deceptive. The crown and some of the top was not transplanted but the angle is carefully chosen so that this does not show (as usual!!!).

I agree Marco… and you can “see the see thru” on a couple of pics. I wish we could see these guys in person… to get a better mental comparison.

» I agree Marco… and you can “see the see thru” on a couple of pics. I
» wish we could see these guys in person… to get a better mental
» comparison.

Thank you Hairtech.

The closest to see them in Person is to see them on Video.

So we will post an immediately post-op and Result Video of this patient on Monday.

Of course you are all welcomed to visit the clinic and see the patients in person.

As promised on Friday, we are uploading the immediate post-op video and a six months after video.

176_file2.wmv

176_file3.wmv

I have never liked the HDC attitude to photographic presentation and the same is true for the video which as usual cuts short of the true picture. I think I am totally justified in that view but even with that taken into consideration the HT looks bloody good!

» I have never liked the HDC attitude to photographic presentation and the
» same is true for the video which as usual cuts short of the true picture.
» I think I am totally justified in that view but even with that taken into
» consideration the HT looks bloody good!

To be honest even a decent result from them I find hard to acknowledge because it seems they are always out to deceive, they do themselves no favours. This was taken directly from their web site:

"The new “Trigrowthic Closure” developed and offered only by HDC, is the only Strip Non-Scarring Technique in the world. "

How can you take them seriously with blatant sales lies as this.

» » I have never liked the HDC attitude to photographic presentation and the
» » same is true for the video which as usual cuts short of the true
» picture.
» » I think I am totally justified in that view but even with that taken
» into
» » consideration the HT looks bloody good!
»
» To be honest even a decent result from them I find hard to acknowledge
» because it seems they are always out to deceive, they do themselves no
» favours. This was taken directly from their web site:
»
» "The new “Trigrowthic Closure” developed and offered only by HDC, is the
» only Strip Non-Scarring Technique in the world. "
»
» How can you take them seriously with blatant sales lies as this.

We do not want to get into another argument with VIC (BHR clinic), just to say that this comment has nothing to do with the result or the subject of the thread.

We would only like to repeat one more time that in HDC we have always on top of our priorities the interest of the patient and we do anything possible to deliver results like the one shown, with the utmost professionalism.

We believe in team work and it is our high team spirit that contributes in the fact that the patient feels so welcomed in our clinic and always thanks us for the genuine human behavior towards him. We will continue our services to the Hair Transplant Industry with the intention to make more and more people happy with their look and their lives.

Good to see you have changed the wording on your website, although I still think “invisible” takes it to far; why not just be honest and say it can leave a very small scar, no need to embellish it. You don’t seem to get it, loads of readers have commented on your presentation, and it detracts from your work, because it leaves doubts.

I also work for Hasson, Rose and Cole also because I like their work, I don’t work for Armani cause I’m not that keen on his hair line design. Sorry if I forget anyone, not personal.

» Good to see you have changed the wording on your website, although I still
» think “invisible” takes it to far; why not just be honest and say it can
» leave a very small scar, no need to embellish it. You don’t seem to get
» it, loads of readers have commented on your presentation, and it detracts
» from your work, because it leaves doubts.
»
» I also work for Hasson, Rose and Cole also because I like their work, I
» don’t work for Armani cause I’m not that keen on his hair line design.
» Sorry if I forget anyone, not personal.

Our position on the matter is that no one can guarantee a 100% non visible scar. Different patients heal in different ways.
What is the case however, is that we had a number of strip patients that their Tri Scar is indeed non visible to the naked eye. In case there is a small scar and the patient wants to shave his head, we can FUE this part and cover up the scar.

Below is a creative video that includes donor scar.

176_file4.wmv

» Below is a creative video that includes donor scar.
»
» 176_file4.wmv

Great Woprk and great scar but… honestly, what percentage of tricos have this sucess and lets face it this is going to be inversly correlated to the size of the strip. Good work though (and I think the hairlines from HDC arelooking good).

» I have never liked the HDC attitude to photographic presentation and the
» same is true for the video which as usual cuts short of the true picture.
» I think I am totally justified in that view but even with that taken into
» consideration the HT looks bloody good!
Try the full screen view. It looks better in the full screen version or maybe its just me.