Hasson & Wong HD Video Fridays/Dr. Wong/5053 Grafts/One Session/4 Years/Strip

This patient came to see Dr. Wong for a large session. The goal for this patient was for maximum coverage so Dr. Wong and his team distributed the grafts starting with the hairline, across the top and into the crown. The result shown is 4 years and 5 months post-op.

His hair can be classified as being between NW5 and NW6, fine caliber and with average donor density. He performed scalp stretching exercises diligently to get as much hair as possible.

Singles - 1157
Doubles - 2945
3/4 - 951

Dr. Wong/5053 Grafts/One Sesssion/4 years 5 Months

Click PLAY button in the media player to watch the same video in this post. 1_file70.flv

For more patient results, go to

Very honest, what you see is what you get.

Lately I am seeing quite a few very conservative results from hasson and wong, which is kind of strange, usually when I think of hasson and wong, I think of Bobman’s hair, thick full NW0 hairline, but the ones that were posted lately are anything but

» Lately I am seeing quite a few very conservative results from hasson and
» wong, which is kind of strange, usually when I think of hasson and wong, I
» think of Bobman’s hair, thick full NW0 hairline, but the ones that were
» posted lately are anything but

“conservative” is a good thing in hair transplant, a very very good thing, don’t let anyone tell you different!

» » Lately I am seeing quite a few very conservative results from hasson and
» » wong, which is kind of strange, usually when I think of hasson and wong,
» I
» » think of Bobman’s hair, thick full NW0 hairline, but the ones that
» were
» » posted lately are anything but

Wow, in one thread we’re chastised for being too aggressive and now in this thread we’re being chastised for being conservative? Sometimes there is no pleasing you guys, tough crowd:)

A few notes. First, Bobman is not a NW0 because there is no such thing as a NW0 and his hairline is about 7.5cm from the center of his eyebrows, which is high like mine, and he has recessed temples. Second, Bobman has 8000 grafts in two sessions. This patient has 5000 in one. Bobman’s first was about 4900 and it was placed into the front only. The second surgery was for 3000 grafts into the crown. This patient had 5000 spread over the entire top of his head in one session and his hair is finer than Bobman’s. Finally, while this may be conservative in your eyes I don’t think this is something that is found often with other clinics simply because it is rare for other clinics to hit 5000 grafts in one session. What is conservative is the placement and that is what matters especially for the long term.

Just thought I’d clarify.

I am amazed how natural it looks when you combed through his hair, the salt and pepper color also helps to create the perception of thickness, one question though: is he able to part his hair on either side? That may be too much to ask considering that he was almost slick bald befeore the 5000grafts. Even if he could only part his hair on the right, that’s still a huge improvement for him.

» » Lately I am seeing quite a few very conservative results from hasson and
» » wong, which is kind of strange, usually when I think of hasson and wong,
» I
» » think of Bobman’s hair, thick full NW0 hairline, but the ones that
» were
» » posted lately are anything but
»
»
» “conservative” is a good thing in hair transplant, a very very good thing,
» don’t let anyone tell you different!

I never said they did a bad job on him or anything, I normally group hasson and and armani in one group as they have similar style, so it s just a bit out of character for them to do a high forehead conservative design on this guy.

» This patient came to see Dr. Wong for a large session. The goal for this
» patient was for maximum coverage so Dr. Wong and his team distributed the
» grafts starting with the hairline, across the top and into the crown. The
» result shown is 4 years and 5 months post-op.
»
» His hair can be classified as being between NW5 and NW6, fine caliber and
» with average donor density. He performed scalp stretching exercises
» diligently to get as much hair as possible.
»
» Singles - 1157
» Doubles - 2945
» 3/4 - 951
»
»
» Dr.
» Wong/5053 Grafts/One Sesssion/4 years 5 Months

The last 2 or 3 results I seen from your clinic consisted of doing the crown work as well as a lage portion of the vertex, which is very impressive considering the number of grafts used. Usually crown requires a lot more grafts than the rest of the scalp. So this, along with the other results I’ve seen in the 5,000 grafte range that did majority of the vertex “and” the crown is very impressive. Excellent job.

Craig, this patient is OLD, probably in his 50s yet you question why he had a conservative approach?? :rotfl: