Hasson & Wong FREE hair transplant consultation Nov 13 - London, UK

In-person hair transplant consultation is BACK post pandemic with world renowned Hasson & Wong - a Top 3 Hair Clinics in the world according to HairSite patient result statistics.

We’re excited to announce Hasson and Wong patient advisor Rob will be back in London on Nov 13th. To meet him and see if you are a good candidate for a hair restoration procedure at our clinic, reserve your spot here:
Hair Transplant City Consultation You can also call 1-800-859-2266 Toll-Free or email us at info@hassonandwong.com.

You can also learn more about Rob and his history with Hasson and Wong here: My Life Changing Hair Transplant - Hasson & Wong

During your consultation, Rob will discuss topics related to your existing hair loss, your hair restoration goals, the cost of your hair transplant and if you’re a good candidate for a procedure at our clinic. He’ll also discuss the options offered at Hasson & Wong as it pertains to whether the FUE method of harvest or the FUT method may be best suited on your case.

At the end of your consultation, you should walk away well informed and prepared to take the next steps towards achieving your hair restoration goals.

We realize you have options when it comes to selecting a hair transplant clinic in the UK. But just because someone is located in your backyard, doesn’t mean they’re always the best choice. Find out why people from all over the world, continue to choose Hasson & Wong for a world class hair restoration.

1 Like

Well, I think this is very good news for the free hairy transplant consultation free in the UK. The citizens of UK should take advantage of it…

I think the best and by far the most effective treatment for hair loss is hair transplant that gives permanent solution. Although it would cost a bit, but the result you gain from this surgical procedure will make all the difference.

Anthony Constantinou | CEO CWM FX