Hasson and Wong patient Bobman on TV!

Hey all! Long time since my last post…but I wanted to show-off Hasson & Wong’s masterpiece once again, only this time I’m on a television interview.

Pay no attention to the “bulk-ness” of my figure…I’m since been on a strick high-cardio, protien/low carb plan and have trimmed away the fat. Not only will you see my hair longer than it’s EVER been and kick ASS…but you’ll see a trim fit skinny Bob in the next coming months when I unveil the dew once again.

Let me know what you all think!

Bobman on The Morning Blend

Bobman on The Today Show (see me at the 3:20 mark)

which one is you?

garyg: Look again…you’ll see me on The Morning Blend 1st.

Your hair looks great and very natural- I’m even more impressed now that I’ve checked out the before and after pictures. It’s very cool of you to be so open about your procedure! I’m sure your posts are incredibly helpful to those out there suffering from hair loss and still debating how to proceed. Congratulations on your amazing results and TV cameos! :slight_smile:

» Your hair looks great and very natural- I’m even more impressed now that
» I’ve checked out the before and after pictures. It’s very cool of you to
» be so open about your procedure! I’m sure your posts are incredibly
» helpful to those out there suffering from hair loss and still debating how
» to proceed. Congratulations on your amazing results and TV cameos! :slight_smile:

Where are the before pictures?

Good to see you Bobman, hair is looking as great as ever! :slight_smile:

YM asked for Bobman’s before pics so here they are. First, there are two video links shot in high definition showing his results then showing the reaction to his results by locals close to our clinic.

Bobman High Definition Before/After Video

Reaction To Bobman’s Transplant

» Where are the before pictures?

I saw them in his ‘personal journal’!

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/personal_journal-pj-285.html

I remember you Bobman, I thought you were gonna be a hair transplant consultation, what happened to that?

your hair still looks good btw

good for you bro your hair looks great. great transformation and i used to work at thrifty car rental back in college cleaning cars and i can tell you that we personally half assed every car we had to clean, lol.

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

» Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Are you finished with procedures Bobman, or do you ever see another in your future? What did Hasson and Wong say about your remaining donor availability?

What ever you decide, an amazing transformation my friend. I have always admired your result.

Pats205: I do not plan on getting another procedure. My hair is just fine now that the temples are all in. I’m letting my hair grow very long. To get an idea…when my bangs fall lower than my chin, I’ll be there. As far as my donor attributes…I’m sure if I wanted to get more, I could.