Has anyone read this?

does it have any useful info or just another scam?

» How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair in 15 Minutes a Day
»
» does it have any useful info or just another scam?

i haven’t read it but still I’m confident it is a scam.

» » How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair in 15 Minutes a Day
» »
» » does it have any useful info or just another scam?
»
» i haven’t read it but still I’m confident it is a scam.

lol… that’s the default rule :slight_smile:

» » » How To Naturally Regrow Lost Hair in 15 Minutes a Day
» » »
» » » does it have any useful info or just another scam?
» »
» » i haven’t read it but still I’m confident it is a scam.
»
» lol… that’s the default rule :slight_smile:

junk…finas, nizoral, minox, topical spiro cream are the things with the most science behind them. Just topical spiro cream 2X a day, minox, and nizoral a couple of times a week should be enough for most to keep their hair for a long time if they catch it when it first starts fallin’.

That is funny. They also sell penis and breast enlargement “secrets”, ways to seduce a woman and techniques to increase your height.

» That is funny. They also sell penis and breast enlargement “secrets”, ways
» to seduce a woman and techniques to increase your height.

lol… those are the bonuses. i guess they reward you for the scam hair-regowth book if you can regrow any hair.

great photoshop job on before and after photos on the book.

» That is funny. They also sell penis and breast enlargement “secrets”, ways
» to seduce a woman and techniques to increase your height.

basically all the incurable problems solved for just $14.99!!!

and there are hundreds of pages that have the same template …

http://www.www-acidreflux.com/index.htm

» » That is funny. They also sell penis and breast enlargement “secrets”,
» ways
» » to seduce a woman and techniques to increase your height.
»
» basically all the incurable problems solved for just $14.99!!!
»
» and there are hundreds of pages that have the same template …
»
» http://www.www-acidreflux.com/index.htm

exactly I notice the same thing that all these scam cure companies use the same template. I think the reason is that all these scammers are supported and created by one of those MLM scam company which teach them how to lie and provide them with templated tools to rip off ordinary people.

I think it is fairly safe to say that any website that offers “cures” for more than one problem are scams (and 99.99% of those only offering hair loss “cures” )

These products are lame but you would be surprised just how many people try them out of desperation.The fact that these cures keep popping up proves that there is a huge market for this sort of nonsense.

Congratulations on your induction, by the way.

» Congratulations on your induction, by the way.

Thank you Jtelecom,thank you very much.
I would also like to thank Hairtech for inducting me.My only regret is that I disappointed my fans by not personally attending the induction ceremony in Colorado as I have become a recluse & avoid contact with humans.But believe me, should hm be released soon,I am going to make it up to my fans & they will forgive me for 10 years of silence.

All the best Jt,I look forward to sharing & comparing my hm results with yours.

“All the best Jt,I look forward to sharing & comparing my hm results with yours.”

You got it!

To even assume that anyone here would read that crap is an insult to the intelligence of all the people here.

Why would you post something that stupid here – are you working for that company? Tell us the truth.

» To even assume that anyone here would read that crap is an insult to the
» intelligence of all the people here.
»
» Why would you post something that stupid here – are you working for that
» company? Tell us the truth.

What would you expect from someone still believing in all this 911 conspiracy crap?

» To even assume that anyone here would read that crap is an insult to the
» intelligence of all the people here.
»

so you think you are intelligent? don’t be an advocate for everyone here because you are NOT. don’t read my post if you think it’s an insult to your intelligence… as i have never read yours.

» Why would you post something that stupid here – are you working for that
» company? Tell us the truth.

get a life man. you are paranoid.

» » To even assume that anyone here would read that crap is an insult to the
» » intelligence of all the people here.
» »
»
» so you think you are intelligent? don’t be an advocate for everyone here
» because you are NOT. don’t read my post if you think it’s an insult to
» your intelligence… as i have never read yours.
»
»
» » Why would you post something that stupid here – are you working for
» that
» » company? Tell us the truth.
»
» get a life man. you are paranoid.

Right la uno- how long are you going to attach those lame links to your signature? It just confirms how ignorant you really are.

» don’t read my post if you think it’s an insult to
» your intelligence… as i have never read yours.
»

If you have never read his posts, how did you know to reply to his thread? :wink:

“Secret Techniques Hollywood Actors use to Naturally Regrow Lost Hair within Weeks”

the_one: Please don’t waste your time with these types of scams. If people in Hollywood really had a secret that worked, Bruce Willis wouldn’t be a total chrome dome. Websites like that are a dime a dozen. There are some real scum-bags in this world that prey upon the desperation of others. Guys like those associated with that website would lie, cheat, steal, and even kill their own mothers for a quarter. It is a said fact of life that pieces of scum like that exist on this planet, but it is one we must get used to in order to survive. All in all though, just be glad that you are not one of the psychopathic pieces of dog feces that is associated with that website. In this respect, you are a lot better off than those hose bags will ever dream of being, no matter how much money they steal from suffering desperate people. :slight_smile:

» » don’t read my post if you think it’s an insult to
» » your intelligence… as i have never read yours.
» »
»
» If you have never read his posts, how did you know to reply to his thread?
» :wink:
I opened the thread so I read the responses. But he opened a thread I wouldn’t read it. hope made it clear.