Halloween coming, good chance to wear a wig!

Halloween parties are a good time of year to wear a wig and get away with it as a joke. You and you friends can see you with hair, and it might help picking up chicks!. Alec

» Halloween parties are a good time of year to wear a wig and get away with
» it as a joke. You and you friends can see you with hair, and it might help
» picking up chicks!. Alec

This reminds me of a friend who purchased a wig ,just to wind his children up.He’s bald,he looked great with hair,it wasn’t even a good quality wig,but I also think baldness suits him,too!

He had a hat on with the wig.I thought it was some sort of joke hat with hair attached at first,but it wasn’t.Funny thing is we both went for a drink that evening chatted up a couple of women,aged 26 & 29.He’s 41.I was 42.He’d took his wig off by then.

Being bald does not mean your ugly or something from out of space.

After a few drinks the women realized we was a bit to old,I think,and made an excuse about having to get up early next day - not that I’d cheat on my long term girlfriend.Maybe they thought we was a pair of old baldheaded gits with to much confidence,YES CONFIDENCE = EASY!

Yes.I’m bored doing online sales again - I’d much prefer to be out doing outdoor sales face to face with the usual charm and bullshit,but I seem to make more money with online sales.SHAME!

I will put it to the test saturday night, going to a big party with a wig on. this will be interesting. alec

Why are you posting this in the hair multiplication forum? This belongs in the off topic forum.

» Why are you posting this in the hair multiplication forum? This belongs in
» the off topic forum.

Lighten up George- Its Holloween.:slight_smile:

I wore a wig for 12 years. That was NOT a very happy time for me. I shave it bald now and do much better with the ladies (and girls :))