Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Halloween coming, good chance to wear a wig!

Halloween parties are a good time of year to wear a wig and get away with it as a joke. You and you friends can see you with hair, and it might help picking up chicks!. Alec

» Halloween parties are a good time of year to wear a wig and get away with
» it as a joke. You and you friends can see you with hair, and it might help
» picking up chicks!. Alec

This reminds me of a friend who purchased a wig ,just to wind his children up.He’s bald,he looked great with hair,it wasn’t even a good quality wig,but I also think baldness suits him,too!

He had a hat on with the wig.I thought it was some sort of joke hat with hair attached at first,but it wasn’t.Funny thing is we both went for a drink that evening chatted up a couple of women,aged 26 & 29.He’s 41.I was 42.He’d took his wig off by then.

Being bald does not mean your ugly or something from out of space.

After a few drinks the women realized we was a bit to old,I think,and made an excuse about having to get up early next day - not that I’d cheat on my long term girlfriend.Maybe they thought we was a pair of old baldheaded gits with to much confidence,YES CONFIDENCE = EASY!

Yes.I’m bored doing online sales again - I’d much prefer to be out doing outdoor sales face to face with the usual charm and bullshit,but I seem to make more money with online sales.SHAME!

I will put it to the test saturday night, going to a big party with a wig on. this will be interesting. alec

Why are you posting this in the hair multiplication forum? This belongs in the off topic forum.

» Why are you posting this in the hair multiplication forum? This belongs in
» the off topic forum.

Lighten up George- Its Holloween.:slight_smile:

I wore a wig for 12 years. That was NOT a very happy time for me. I shave it bald now and do much better with the ladies (and girls :))

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.