Hairsite, why do you allow slander at Hairsite?

This site is mickey-mouse. The moderator allows peanut-gallery scoundrel (arashi, mookoopoo, myself2, archibald, flynn and a few others) to lie and slander a doctor who is trying to figure out the best way to treat hair loss.

These slanderers (arashi, mookoopoo, myself2, archibald, flynn and a few others) are screaming that Dr. Nigam is a criminal fr@ud who is trying to sc@m people into thinking that he has a cure for hair loss but Dr. Nigam is the first person to say that he is still trying to figure out what will work best. In other words, Dr. Nigam is clearly saying that he does not have a cure for hair loss yet so when they (arashi, mookoopoo, myself2, archibald, flynn and a few others) say that Dr. Nigam is a fr@ud selling a fake cure for hair loss they are lying since Dr. Nigam is not saying that he has a cure for hair loss.

Hairsite is allowing peanut-gallery punks to conduct unjustified character assassination against Dr. Nigam.

I’m sad for the good Dr. Nigam and I’m ashamed of Hairsite for allowing baseless attacks against a Dr. who is trying very hard to help us bald people.

" Dr. Nigam is the first to say that he is still trying to figure out what will work best"

The ony thing Nigam is still trying to figure out is photoshop:smiley:

'I’m sad for the good Dr. Nigam and I’m ashamed of Hairsite for allowing baseless attacks against a Dr. who is trying very hard to sc*m us bald people."

The word you’re searching for is “libel.”

You don’t care about the truth. But there are tons of people who are. If HS would ban any kind of criticims and everybody could post any lie they want, without expecting criticism, what good would sites like this be ?