Hairsite, this board now owned by Armani?

nt

There seems to be quite a bit of posts done by Pats this week and it’s great to see the type of work being done by Armani. I’m finding it very useful and I’m sure others are as well, since this is a good place to research hair transplant procedures and the different doctors. I’ve been looking into getting the FUE procedure done and I’m really glad that there are all these different results to look at. Pats, if you have more, keep them coming!

Please state the issues that you have with Armani so we all know where your bitterness is coming from. I have seen just as many continuous results posts from H&W (Jotronic) and Dr. Arvind and HDC and…in the recent past.

» Please state the issues that you have with Armani so we all know where your
» bitterness is coming from. I have seen just as many continuous results
» posts from H&W (Jotronic) and Dr. Arvind and HDC and…in the recent past.

You guys crack me up, free platform to voice yourself? as soon as anyone says something you don’t like you jump on them. No one think it is odd that Pat post 16 cases on the first page almost all in a week? of course not, and the same week hairsite annouce who is top dog for posting??!!

tthabet, like your 3 posts you have written, keep the credibility going, one day you will make it to proper cheerleader status and if you are real, then I suggest you do your research. Who was it, “Don’t believe the hype”

» tthabet, like your 3 posts you have written, keep the credibility going,
» one day you will make it to proper cheerleader status and if you are real,
» then I suggest you do your research. Who was it, “Don’t believe the hype”

Huh??

This board consists of various posts and variety of doctors. I don’t believe it is restricted only to Armani patients. I am a patient of Dr. Armani and I do not work for him but I am very pleased with my results and I chose to share them with those who are still trying to make up their mind on which doctor to choose. Before I decided to go with Dr. Armani I was reasearching alike many others and if it wasn’t for the posts of others and the pictures of others I would have had a hard time finding a great doctor.
I believe this forum is a great tool and I look forward to share my progress on monthly basis.

» » Please state the issues that you have with Armani so we all know where
» your
» » bitterness is coming from. I have seen just as many continuous results
» » posts from H&W (Jotronic) and Dr. Arvind and HDC and…in the recent
» past.
»
» You guys crack me up, free platform to voice yourself? as soon as anyone
» says something you don’t like you jump on them. No one think it is odd that
» Pat post 16 cases on the first page almost all in a week? of course not,
» and the same week hairsite annouce who is top dog for posting??!!

arvind is clearly the top dog for posting but what does that have to do with armani posting? arvind is light years ahead of everyone, it s not like 1 week’s of posting is gonna make a difference

» Please state the issues that you have with Armani so we all know where your
» bitterness is coming from. I have seen just as many continuous results
» posts from H&W (Jotronic) and Dr. Arvind and HDC and…in the recent past.

I am not bitter, just an observation, am I not allowed? last I checked this site was still owned by Hairsite (david) and he doesn’t seem to have any problem with my post, what do you care?

I see your point ipod. It is a good observation as well. But this forum is to discuss hair transplants so nobody should be suprised that armani has a bunch of posts dedicated to discuss his clinic. This site helped in my decision and hopefully everyone can say the same. Many other doctors post here as well when I browse. One positive out of all of this…at least it is dr armani, and not some of those other doctors that are a waste of peoples time.