HairSite: the poster "jarjarbinx" should be banned

Jarjarbinx is contributing to a toxic environment of hatred, vilification, and insults on this forum, which is destroying the dialog among us here.

Look at the statement he made to Skeptic, in the thread “HST Hair Stem Cell Transplant is wasted time and energy” on 09.07.2011 at 13:59:

“You’re a brainless idiot with sh!t for brains.”

Jarjarbinx should therefore be banned from this forum and from this website. He is hijacking the discussion here with distracting rants and interfering with our ability to debate and offer suggestions regarding the proposal to send a test patient to Dr. Gho.

Please remove this person from the HairSite forums, and if he returns in another incarnation (he admits to being “googoo” before), he should then be removed again.

With vile, provocative and obscene insults like the ones he is slinging around, he needs to go elsewhere and stop bothering us here.

I am frankly tired of reading this kind of garbage on HairSite.

Let’s all grow up or get off this forum.

What about Iron Man ? What about Stevie Dee ? What about Takeela ?

Everybody in here is immature. Nobody deserves a ban more than another …

» What about Iron Man ? What about Stevie Dee ? What about Takeela ?
»
» Everybody in here is immature. Nobody deserves a ban more than another …

Yeah, but I think jarjarbinx has stepped over the line several times now with his comments. He’s starting whole threads to disparage HairSite’s idea of sending a test patient to Dr. Gho, and trying to trap people in ridiculous arguments, then insulting them in the worst ways. He should know better.

Everybody knows about Iron_Man and Stevie.Dee’s ongoing feud. It’s old, tiresome and familiar now, like an old joke between themselves. As long as they don’t disrupt other people’s discussions, I guess they aren’t hurting the dialog here.

But jarjarbinx is clearly trying to disrupt the free exchange of constructive ideas on HairSite, and denigrating other people in the process. He has no respect for anyone and tries to shove his ideas down other people’s throats even when they aren’t interested. If he politely accepted other people’s disinterest in his ideas, and understood that people aren’t really interested, that would be fine. But when people reject his ideas, he continues to push them and then attacks people maliciously. I say enough of this garbage.

I say he should leave this site or be banned from here. If he wants to go start another site to push his idea of an “organization”, then let him do this elsewhere.

» What about Iron Man ? What about Stevie Dee ? What about Takeela ?
»
» Everybody in here is immature. Nobody deserves a ban more than another …

Totally agree.

@roger_that, you’re completely WRONG.

jarjarbings is definitely googoo and Stevie.Dee is definitely your friend Leeroy.Jenkins.

BOTH attacked me also, but you know, I give a sh’t about attacks …

Anyway, jarjarbings/googoo and Stevie.Dee/Leeroy.Jenkins OBVIOUSLY try to find a solution against their hair loss – and that as fast as possible.

jarjarbings/googoo desperately tries to find what MOST guys on hair loss boards try to find – a cheap INJECTABLE solution (you know, some injections of any BS and Elvis Presley hairs over night).

Stevie.Dee, right now, desperately tries to find the best possible and cheapest surgical procedure on the market.

I basically support BOTH intentions (even it doesn’t look like concerning “Gho”), because I still believe that any EFFECTIVE injectable solution and/or drug could and will also exist one day and can prevent or can reverse hair loss.

The problem is, that such guys simply act too aggressive (you know, “psychos”), and the latter is not that uncommon within the whole hair loss community. You know, I myself have sometimes a really “bad mouth”, but the reason therefore is simply because I sometimes think that’s the only language such extremely aggressive “psychos” understand …

Anyway, where is the DIFFERENCE between jarjarbings/googoo and Stevie.Dee/Leeroy.Jenkins and e.g. the guy GoGiants1?

e.g. GoGiants1 is clearly worried about his hair loss as well, but he clearly acts COMPLETELY different – at least on hair loss boards.

All in all, the problem is simply a mix of desperation, hopeless and – a problem, they still will face even with a FULL HEAD OF HAIR.

Funny Mister Iron.Man very funny. Everyone is a psycho except you? Nope you are not better then anyone here.

My intentions are pretty simple “establish a new standard” not only for me but also for people who are no repair cases like yourself, you benefit from this as well.

And i am not agressive in general, iam agressive when i see poptential to a solution and people act like total asÜ7*hats around like you and SD with your constant bickering about grafts per square centimer, which is ridiculous because it shows that you guys are clearly not even interested in Gho or his technique, your whole purpose is to make fun of other suffering people and be attention whores.

You with your riddle talking and insulting and SD with his constant definition of the smallest statements from researchers.

I dont have to blame myself for anything at all, my whole focus was only on technological progress, and i think that people like me or Willy brought the community further then you or SPanishDude did it combined. And that is to me a fact.

And no i am not a psycho if i have the guts to stand up as ONE person against a whole mass of sceptics, admins, clinics etc. I dont care for you or SD i care for my hair, because its my life and no one elses life.

You have lived more then half or your lifespan already so to you it may all seem as a joke with hair loss etc. I bet you even dont care about your hair at all because you lately realized that the train has left the station in your case.

Also your whole " i will get a transplant by Gho in 2011" was all a lie. You can admit it, i think nobody will be angry or think badly about you, at least it was a nice try. But while you were attacking people i get in contact with clinics about Gho and blasted SPencer Kobren begging for an interview etc.

And you call me a psycho because people can profit from my free of charge work? With this statement of yours, you catapult yourself in the circle of really stupid persons even without insulting anyone

» Funny Mister Iron.Man very funny. Everyone is a psycho except you? Nope you
» are not better then anyone here.
»
» My intentions are pretty simple “establish a new standard” …

Yeah, everybody knows that - you post this in every thread.

And no, I didn’t say “everyone is a psycho”.

if you look at a lot of the times I have insulted someone it becomes clear that most of the time I have insulted someone it is after that person insulted me. Everyone here is being rude and immature so it’s totally unfair to single me out to be banned when everyone is insulting other people here.

For example, here, in red, is a post by sceptic calling me an “ignoramus.”

Sceptic

09.07.2011, 06:07

@ jarjarbinx HST Hair Stem Cell Transplant is wasted time and energy Total Likes:0 Post reply
TRUNCATED
It’s common sense that you don’t even remotely know what you’re talking about, ignoramus

It was after he called me “ignoramus” that I called him “sh!t for brains.” He insulted me first. Why shouldn’t I be allowed to fight back? Roger_that makes no mention that sceptic insulted me first…I wonder why that is. Roger_that should be banned and ignored because he is not a moral man with a proper sense of justice. He thinks it’s OK for sceptic to insult me but then he whines when I insult sceptic back. Ignore Roger_that because he doesn’t care who starts the sh!t; he just arbitrarily picks one of the parties and calls for the banishment of that person,even if that person is not the person who started the problem. Roger_that lacks wisdom and a fair sense of justice. Roger_that doesn’t get it. It is the person who STARTS the insults who creates the toxic environment not the person who merely fights back after being insulted. The first person to throw the insult is the one doing the creating…the person who insults after first being insulted is merely following the path that was created by the first person throwing out the insult(s).

» » Funny Mister Iron.Man very funny. Everyone is a psycho except you? Nope
» you
» » are not better then anyone here.
» »
» » My intentions are pretty simple “establish a new standard” …
»
» Yeah, everybody knows that - you post this in every thread.
»
» And no, I didn’t say “everyone is a psycho”.

Yeah but i say nobody gives a flying f uck anymore about your WORD BY WORD definitions. If you dont have anything else to do with your life except to analyse word by word statements from users, then you are obviously the pity person. Btw i liked your and SPanishDudes bash thread from yesterday which got deleted, it clearly showed how mature both of you are.

You can call me LeeroyJenkins as long as you like i do not care, because in my current world its more like a “Help other people with hair loss” rather then play some funny forum games.

IronMan have you ever sat down in a silent minute and thought about that every minute you spend with fighting in forums is another lost minute where you could have back your hair? I guess not because if you would be really cleaver and interested in getting your hair back, you wouldnt sabotage all proactive threads, you are even destroying Gho bit by bit, just stop it already.

And yes we know who you called psycho, we know this because of your numerous times of repeating it over and over again. But unfortunately from all the guys involved in the usual circus, it seems i evolved from your guys state to a more mature one.

You stick with your personal attacks and thread destroyings, SD sicks with his constant overanalysing of words, jarjarbinks went from normal to insulting.

hairman evolved to a mature person, so did Skywalker and roger_that. The only person or two persons here which just dont seem to grow up are you two, IronMan and SpanishDude.

And this is pretty sad, you didnt even learn a single lesson, you still play your “I could tell you but i wanna let you guys guess whats up” games, where no one is interested anymore.

Your problem is a simple one, you dint lost your hair during your transplants, you lost all the attributes which make a human being human. You lost it all, you are full of bitterness and masochistic intentions, its really sad. You are not only bad mouthing people, you just lost all grasping for being a human and this is, even if you will find this funny, the saddest thing which could happen to a human.

You are wrong; your comment was much worse than Skeptic’s.

Warning to Jarjarbinx: posting privileges will be restricted or account suspended if there is another complaint against you.