@HairSite suggestion for new "Anti-Aging Medicine" forum

Hello HairSite - I have a suggestion. Dr Arvind has posted a lot of great anti-aging information and articles here on the Hair Multiplication / Hair Cloning forum. All of the information he’s posted is very interesting and useful, so I suggest creating a new HairSite forum for this Anti-Aging category, and directing visitors there to see this information. I think such a forum would be an awesome addition to HairSite, and I’d certainly visit it. What do you think? Thanks.

1 Like

What has that got to do with hair loss though? IMO an anti aging forum is like an open invitation to anyone selling weight loss, hair loss, wrinkles products.

1 Like

@Lucky it’s better than Dr Arvind posting this stuff on the Hair Multiplication forum. It clearly doesn’t belong here.

Well said,both comments.

It is the most common issue for people hair loss , I think it’s better to contact immediately to a dermatologist …

you have to read between the lines, this is roger’s ever so subtle way of asking admin to get rid of @Dr_Arvind 's off topic posts :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up. Not necessary to create a new forum; will clean up the off-topic posts.

Please do not just delete Dr. Arvind’s posts. Please create an anti-aging forum & transfer Dr. Arvind’s anti-aging posts to it. In fact, virtually all anti-aging researchers are pointing out that when they test successful products on mice and other mammals they are seeing hair/fur regrowth. Hence, anti-aging treatments are a possible way to reverse hair loss.

I’m in email communication with a few credible anti-aging researchers who monitor for hair growth on animals they test as a way to evaluate potential anti-aging treatments.

The aging process does play a role in hair loss in the sense that your follicles have to reach a pre-determined biological age in order to start falling to androgens.

IMO would be a good idea to have an anti-aging forum but that information does not belong in the hair multiplication thread.

I agree an anti-aging forum would be relevant on HairSite because that field is currently the focus of a lot of legitimate scientific research, some of it involving hair. It is just not directly relevant to the Hair Multiplication forum and risks clogging up the forum with unrelated posts.

@roger_that @jarjarbinx

Ok will monitor and create one if number of anti-aging related posts start to increase.