Hairsite please ban Stevie.Dee

That guy is a cancer to this community !

» That guy is a cancer to this community !

Yawn only because i dont buy your cancer inducing assassin b stuff. Just ignore me its really getting old

» That guy is a cancer to this community !

Hairsite while you are at it, please also bring gho forum back. Getting rid of Gho is a bad decision, so far what do we have? Let’s see, Astressin-b growing hair for mice (yawn), some guy developing crusts on his scalp (gross), and another cosmetic paint like toppik (who cares).

» » That guy is a cancer to this community !
»
» Hairsite while you are at it, please also bring gho forum back. Getting rid
» of Gho is a bad decision, so far what do we have? Let’s see, Astressin-b
» growing hair for mice (yawn), some guy developing crusts on his scalp
» (gross), and another cosmetic paint like toppik (who cares). Are these the
» exciting hair multiplication news that you have been waiting for?

Why don’t you just go to the new Gho forum that hairsite created just for Gho? What is your problem dude? There is no reason to bring the Gho stuff back into this forum. Bringing Gho discussion into this forum is like bringing in a cancer because some posters who favor Gho treatments go into thread discussions about other treatments and muck those threads up for no reason other than to do so. Hence, Gho treatment needed its’ own forum and Hairsite created a forum for you Gho posters. Now take your sorry @ss out of here and go post your Gho worship stuff at the Gho forum where that stuff belongs.

»
» Yawn only because i dont buy your cancer inducing assassin b stuff. Just
» ignore me its really getting old

Steve look we all know you don’t like astressin - b. You’ve made your point. Now if the people who do like it want to discuss it that is their right just the same as you have the right to discuss Gho’s treatments in the Gho forum. If people want to discuss astressin - b in the medical treatment forum why do you think it’s OK for you to prevent them from having that discussion?

For the record I don’t have high hopes for astressin - b either, but I understand that I do not know everything there is to know about everything and maybe I’m wrong, and maybe it might work (although I doubt it). Still, since it might work I keep my opinion to myself because i do not know for sure. None of us know for sure. If other people are insisting on trying it that is their choice and neither you, nor I, nor anyone else should have the right to muck up their thread where they are discussing it just because we think it may not work.

You made your point that you are against this product and they want to try it anyway, so what are you going to do - fight with them until the end of time?

Tell me Steve, what is wrong with you just saying once or twice that you have doubts about this product and then not re-posting that same thing over and over and over again? We all understand that you think that this treatment isn’t a great idea, but you might be wrong so once you have stated your opinion, and the people who want to try it have rejected your opinion, isn’t that the end of the debate? You made your point, they rejected your point, and so what is the point of going back and forth for all eternity. It’s mucking up the thread. People don’t have to do only the treatments you want to do.

I read a post by gogiants1 that he is going to try it and he is not going to post until he learns the results. He’s probably tired of you, and some other people turning it into a never-ending debate and saying the same stuff over and over and over again. Why don’t you, and the other astressin - b naysayers leave the astressin - b experimenters alone and let them discuss the issue like they want to. Don’t they have freedom of speech rights or are people only allowed to discuss the treatments that you want them to discuss?

»
» Yawn only because i dont buy your cancer inducing assassin b stuff. Just
» ignore me its really getting old

You can not prove at this point that astresinb b will cause cancer in humans in the dosing that these people want to use it. Almost anything can cause cancer in high doses, and there are a lot of known carcinogens in the marketplace but they don’t cause cancer until a certain dosing is achieved. BTW, sprinolactone is known to cause tumors and it is used rather freuquently because its cancer threat is not until a very high dose is used, and that high of a dose is rarely, if ever used. Also it only causes tumors in a low percentage of people. It is not a known that astressin b will cause cancer in the way that these people intend to use it.

I think Sam23 was just as bad when he did this in Gho Forums all the time. It really is the pot calling the kettle black. i agree if you have nothing constructive to add you should keep quiet but there are people here pointing the finger and guilty of doing the same.

Seriously. I can’t get any useful information from this site because he keeps littering every single thread with pointless, redundant, and down syndrome-afflicted arguments. I don’t want to have to go weed through ridiculous behavior for information on the latest research. Either invest in gene therapy R&D to remove his extra chromosomes or just ban him.

24 postings, only lurking and then pis*ed when someone tells the truth. Btw calling out on people with down syndrome is lame, at least those people dont have baldness and will get more chicks with downsyndrome then you with your ugly bald nugget :wink:

» Seriously. I can’t get any useful information from this site because he
» keeps littering every single thread with pointless, redundant, and down
» syndrome-afflicted arguments. I don’t want to have to go weed through
» ridiculous behavior for information on the latest research. Either invest
» in gene therapy R&D to remove his extra chromosomes or just ban him.

Second this. I am just not coming here so often cause him, it is simple uncomfortable. Hairsite you are loosing us cause him.

His posting rights have been restricted.

» His posting rights have been restricted.

The place smells cleaner already…

» 24 postings, only lurking and then pis*ed when someone tells the truth. Btw
» calling out on people with down syndrome is lame, at least those people
» dont have baldness and will get more chicks with downsyndrome then you with
» your ugly bald nugget :wink:

Seriously, you’re so rude, you’re a nuisance to this community.
And thanks Hairsite for restricting him.

The people who want to bring the Gho stuff back in here are people who want to have Gho stuff in here so they can wreack havoc on other treatment discussions. The Gho supporters were given their ownn forum so they have been given a huge amount of respect. They get a whole forum to themselves while those of us who want medical treatments have to discuss all of the various medical treatments in one forum and we aren’t complaining so what is the Gho supporter’s problem? Gho supporters need to get out of this forum and go to the gho forum and stop bugging the people in the medical forum. You never seem me in the new thread causing trouble over there but some of the Gho supporters can’t stop coming here and causing trouble.

Could you please restrict Iron man so that he can’t come in this forum? He doesn’t care about any of the medical treatments anyway so he really has no business over here except to cause trouble. He is 100% gho so really there is nothing for him over here. Please! if Iron man couldn’t come in here and cause trouble this forum would really improve a lot because we could discuss possible medical stuff without having to deal with iron Man’s poop.

First of all, jarjarbinx, it is a Gho FORUM, not a Gho “thread”.

Second of all, it is because of vapid people like you who want to talk about the latest phony topicals and non-cell-based solutions, that HairSite was convinced to foolishly separate the Gho posts into a walled-off ghetto (let’s call it the “Ghotto” ).

Dr. Gho is doing serious work, and his work merits being given attention here, alongside all the other experimental research companies, scientists, and doctors.

To wall the Gho posts off in a separate forum was a really stupid idea but because of you – people like jarjarbinx – it was done.

Eventually HairSite will see that this was an error and correct it.

» Could you please restrict Iron man so that he can’t come in this forum?

How about banning googoo/jarjarbinx again?

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-88398.html#p88601

So, you are googoo – right?

Seriously, what are doing here on HairSite with multiple accounts???

It’s always the same – the really useless losers, who have absolutely NO CLUE about anything, have the biggest loose mouth!

You particularly want a hair loss cure to be cheap?
Why don’t you buy the FDA approved medications Propecia and Minoxidil - and get a life?

Oh, by the way – Gho’s HST procedure doesn’t just work perfectly for typical AGA patients,
HST works perfectly for many other hair loss diseases too …

http://www.ebca.info/userfiles/2EBCA%20EBCA%20Hair%20science%20Institute.25nov10.pdf

… and I don’t think that Dr. Leatherman’s stuff …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-80805.html#p80848

… or a hip stem cell cure can do the same!

» Seriously, what are doing here on HairSite with multiple
» accounts???

You go by spyder on xconomy, and you’ve hijacked my Rev alias there as well.
For your sake, I hope someone finds a cure for hypocrisy prior to hairloss.

» First of all, jarjarbinx, it is a Gho FORUM, not a Gho “thread”.
»
» Second of all, it is because of vapid people like you who want to talk
» about the latest phony topicals and non-cell-based solutions, that HairSite
» was convinced to foolishly separate the Gho posts into a walled-off ghetto
» (let’s call it the “Ghotto” ).
»
» Dr. Gho is doing serious work, and his work merits being given attention
» here, alongside all the other experimental research companies, scientists,
» and doctors.
»
» To wall the Gho posts off in a separate forum was a really stupid idea but
» because of you – people like jarjarbinx – it was done.
»
» Eventually HairSite will see that this was an error and correct it.

Hairsite took the very logical step of very respectfully giving Gho his own forum so please use it to discuss Gho stuff. And thank you so much for making the very important point that I called the Gho forum a Gho thread. It’s paramount that my incorrect terminology should be debated. Please go and talk about Gho at the Gho forum. I will not be responding to anymore Gho issues of any type in this forum, which is now a forum for treatments other than the Gho treatment.

» His posting rights have been restricted.

Seems that’s simply not enough …

» » His posting rights have been restricted.
»
» Seems that’s simply not enough …

I couldn’t describe this psychiatric loser much better - seriously. :no: