Hairsite please ask Hairman to stop attacking Dr. Nigam

Hairsite please review the below-referenced post by Hairman. Please note the offensive language that he uses when talking about and to Dr. Nigam. In a nutshell, Hairman is attacking Dr. Nigam. Please inform Hairman to stop his personal attacks against Dr. Nigam.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-123505-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

Here in italics is the offensive excerpt:

All I can say to Dr. Nigam is that these photographs are ridiculous and insulting. He should rather not post pictures at all than offer us such downright nonsense.

Also Dr Nigam is starting to sound like a cult guru who has even threatened not treat “non-believers”. The mere use of the term “non-believers” makes me really question his credibility. It is entirely valid to be skeptical in science and particularly in the hair loss industry. This is all starting to seem very, very unprofessional. I too must say that I am gradually but surely losing faith in Dr. Nigam. To rebuild his reputation I think he should really work on proper scientific documentation rather than this kind of forum posting nonsense.

Please note that Hairman does not simply ask Dr. Nigam to make adjustments to the photos but rather Hairman uses some rude insulting terms to categorize the photos. The terms that Hairman uses implies that Dr. Nigam is up to something fishy with these photos even though Dr. Nigam has clearly given a reasonable explanation for why he displayed the photos in black and white as he did. There is no justification for suggesting that Dr. Nigam is trying to do something wrong regards to these photos. Some of the people here at this site are too quick to make personal attacks and Hairman is one of those people.

Hairman also indicates that Dr. Nigam should not have the right to refuse to treat customers who are rude to him. Hairman’s position is totally unsupportable because all across the globe business-persons refuse to do business with persons who are rude and/or condescending to the business-person. Hairman is trying to coerce Dr. Nigam into doing business with customers who are rude and abusive towards Dr. Nigam. It is totally unsupportable for Hairsite to allow Hairman and others to be as rude to Dr. Nigam as they are being towards him. Please inform the offenders that they are to stop being rude to Dr. Nigam.

This is ridiculous.

It’s not ridiculous. I have a valid point. These cretins are rude and offensive.

Why do you believe it’s OK to be rude and disrespectful towards visiting scientific researchers? Do you want scientific researchers to come here or not? Scientific researchers aren’t going to come here if we abuse them when they come here.

I am being 100% serious when I tell you that you need to see a psychiatrist and get on some heavy medication asap.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Flynn[/postedby]
This is ridiculous.[/quote]

I agree. Hahaha jarjarbinx just wants a free procedure by Dr. Nigam!!!:smiley:

I am being very serious when I say that you are dumb, arrogant, and rude. I am also being very serious when I say that you reject hard science in favor of superstition and “the old ways” beliefs.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hairman2[/postedby]
I am being 100% serious when I tell you that you need to see a psychiatrist and get on some heavy medication asap.[/quote]

I would not take a free treatment from anyone. I understand that any provider has to pay to give me the treatment so if I don’t pay then the provider is losing money. I can’t have that happen - I’m a fair man.

I sicerely believe that some peanut-gallery posters are personally attacking Dr. Nigam and I don’t think that’s in the best interests of most of us here at the site. It gives the site a peanut-gallery, mickey-mouse reputation and then the researchers don’t want to deal with us. It’s bad for all of us when the punks do their personal attacks against the researchers. You should be able to understand that.

This is ridiculous.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Noyznarcos[/postedby]

I agree. Hahaha jarjarbinx just wants a free procedure by Dr. Nigam!!!:-D[/quote]

I created an account here purely to post my frustration with seeing posts like these.

The staff here are not your personal janitors. They will clean up content on the boards as they see fit. If there are grievances, they will rectify matters appropriately without constant prodding by you.

Dr. Nigam is heavily criticized for good reason. He’s constantly reminded to use better documentation techniques, but, despite his promises to improve his practices, he continues to deliver similarly poor documentation.

It’s difficult to excuse at this point.

I completely understand the model he’s angling. He needs to attract funds with lackluster techniques/treatments to invest in development of better techniques/treatments. The problem is people don’t want the former, but are very excited about the latter. So, what does he try to do? He tries to drum up excitement here with his current offerings.

Life is hard for Dr. Nigam, but he can only rely on investment in his current stuff by posters like jarjar.

You are having a lot of difficulty which is established by your statement that you created an account here purely to post frustration about seeing the posts that you are seeing. I think you need to learn to cope better and not let the posts frustrate you so much. May your time here be a positive experience for you. Please do not insult or attack others. And please consider the possibility that you are being unduly rude to Dr. Nigam because I blame you 100% and I do not blame Dr. Nigam even 1%. You say that Dr. Nigam is criticized for good reason but there is no good reason for criticizing him. You are attacking him with no justification. Please stop your baseless attacks.

And Flynn I will also let you know that we posters here have the right to make requests to the Hairsite staff so please don’t bore me with your comments that the staff are not my personal janitors. I am allowed to ask the staff here to do things and I did so. Learn to accept things like this now that you are posting here.

Have a nice time posting here.

I created an account here purely to post my frustration with seeing posts like these.

The staff here are not your personal janitors. They will clean up content on the boards as they see fit. If there are grievances, they will rectify matters appropriately without constant prodding by you.

Dr. Nigam is heavily criticized for good reason. He’s constantly reminded to use better documentation techniques, but, despite his promises to improve his practices, he continues to deliver similarly poor documentation.

It’s difficult to excuse at this point.

I completely understand the model he’s angling. He needs to attract funds with lackluster techniques/treatments to invest in development of better techniques/treatments. The problem is people don’t want the former, but are very excited about the latter. So, what does he try to do? He tries to drum up excitement here with his current offerings.

Life is hard for Dr. Nigam, but he can only rely on investment in his current stuff by posters like jarjar.[/quote]

Jarjarbinx reading your comments makes me laugh, same as flynn i actually registered for this lol. You are either his puppet or you are completely crazy. People have every right to be skeptic, till date he didn’t prove anything. It’s up to him to defend himself and not you by babysitting his statements/photos. If you like it so much get your ticket to india and get a HM with him done.

The Jartard lives!

In 10 years of reading these boards i’ve come across a few posters who’s stupidity and gullibility are so extreme it actually makes you feel sorry for them. However, with Jartard we have something special, he’s definitely a hall of famer in that category. And i feel that we are all lucky to be here on HS at this time to witness and interact with such a rare specimen. Natural curiosities like this don’t come along that often. So please, give thanks and appreciate this unique individual.

Shut up! Thanks.

Hey Swooping, You made me laugh too. Your own post shows why you’re wrong. Hint: you say that people have the right to be skeptics and guess what Swooping…that includes me. I have as much right to be skeptical of the people attacking Dr. Nigam as those people have the right to be skeptical of Dr. Nigam.:wink:

Are we cool now? I’m only asserting the right that you yourself say I have.

Also, Dr. Nigam’s “skeptics” are badmouthing photos by Dr. Nigam. I’d be the first to admit that the photos are imperfect but you can still tell whether or not there’s new hair growth and that really should trump other issues, right?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Swooping[/postedby]
Jarjarbinx reading your comments makes me laugh, same as flynn i actually registered for this lol. You are either his puppet or you are completely crazy. People have every right to be skeptic, till date he didn’t prove anything. It’s up to him to defend himself and not you by babysitting his statements/photos. If you like it so much get your ticket to india and get a HM with him done.[/quote]

Suck Hairman’s ass. Thanks.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Noyznarcos[/postedby]
Shut up! Thanks.[/quote]

Hey CRA-Z!

You’re both ignorant and stupid. You belong up in a tree eating bananas.

I would not hire you to do anything. You are too stupid to pay to do ANY job and I do mean any job. There’s nothing you can do that someone should be paid for doing. The only thing I can think of that you would be good for is fish bait.

Any human with any brains can perceive that there’s more hair on the crown in the after pic than there is in the before pic. So you have proved that you are a human without a brain. Wonderful!

its not up to you to defend those photos, its up to nigam to defend them. People ain’t going to change their opinion about those photos because you are supporting “nigam”. Only nigam himself can fix that. Why would you need to defend nigam? You are wasting your time horribly, go put the time defending him into research yourself or something like that.

Yeah those photos do show regrowth, but the photos are in different lightning, angle etc. Besides that who says that regrowth is 100% from hm injections themself.

I agree that the photos have technical issues. I see the exact same tech issues you see so I’m not saying they aren’t there. Dr. Nigam admits them.

And I appreciate that you perceive the photos show what appears to be regrowth. And I appreciate your point that we aren’t sure what caused the apparent regrowth.

The best negative feedback post I saw about Dr. Nigam’s latest pics was a post by Walrus wherein Walrus asked Dr. Nigam if the patient is on finasteride. I did not push-back against Walrus’s post. I think he asked a good question so I agree with you and Walrus that, that issue should be addressed. Dr. Nigam didn’t respond to Walrus so Walrus asked Dr. Nigam why Dr. Nigam was ignoring him. I informed Walrus that Dr. Nigam isn’t ignoring Walrus, but Dr. Nigam is under siege from all sides.

Swooping there is attack after attack after attack against Dr. Nigam in the forum today. I think his critics are taking things too far. The photos have some tech problems, but they don’t suggest an out-and-out fr#ud. I don’t think it’s right for a mob to pile-on and accuse a researcher of out-and-out criminal f#aud, and drag the researcher through the mud, in a situation where the evidence seems to indicate that there is probably some thickening of the hair.

If they had just asked him questions I would not have jumped to Dr. Nigam’s defense. Like I said, I did not attack Walrus when Walrus asked about the finasteride issue.

But there are a lot of unsubstantiated personal attacks against Dr. Nigam today as a result of the latest pics. Again, the pics have tech issues but out-and-out fr#ud…I really don’t think so.

And Swooping if researchers come here and we treat them like criminal-filth in situations where it’s not clear there’s any wrongdoing could that damage our interests? Do the researchers talk to each other? If we treat a researcher (that other researchers respect and get on well with) like criminal-filth and that researcher tells other researchers that we treated him like a dog over here could that affect how the researchers feel about us? Could we lose the sympathy of the researchers?

Is it in our best interests to lose the sympathy of the researchers?