HairSite kindly refrain Hairman and KO from posting during certain hours

It is not possible to have meaningful discussion about hair-related issues while Hairman and KO are permitted to post whenever they want to post. Please restrict them from posting between the hours of 8am to 7am. This will allow them just one hour to post each day and that will reduce the number of their disruptive distracting posts.

I am putting this here as well for mgt’s eyes.

I am here for the results of science

so I will only share that if management looks at this thread to please remove the requested argumentative series of posts by members mentioned near the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2 of this linked thread.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-117608-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

My hope is going forward into the weekend & upcoming expected reports that if people can remain at their best, that deletion of these cited argumentative posts will go along way toward resolving concerns.

also you are welcome by me to move any Histogen related posts to the World Congress Histogen thread, to not muddle the reports by Dr. Nigam and others on the main thread above.

Hairsite if you do what the poster is requesting then remove not only KO’s and my derogatory posts but also please remove KO’s posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt all research except the research that KO wants to be done. If you do not remove these kinds of disrespectful posts then I am going to be inside of all of these threads asking Dr. Nigam repeatedly over-and-over to stop all research that KO/Hairman want done and for Dr. Nigam to only do research that I want done. Of course when I do this KO and Hairman will respond to my posts by attacking me so the smart thing to do is to delete KO’s disrespectful post asking Dr. Nigam to stop research that I want continued so that I don’t have to post a bunch of posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman want Dr. Nigam to continue. If you’re going to let KO and Hairman press Dr. Nigam to halt research that I want Dr. Nigam to continue then that means it’s OK for me to press Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman was Dr. Nigam to continue.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by FollicleSherlock[/postedby]
I am putting this here as well for mgt’s eyes.

I am here for the results of science

so I will only share that if management looks at this thread to please remove the requested argumentative series of posts by members mentioned near the bottom of page 1 and top of page 2 of this linked thread.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-117608-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

My hope is going forward into the weekend & upcoming expected reports that if people can remain at their best, that deletion of these cited argumentative posts will go along way toward resolving concerns.

also you are welcome by me to move any Histogen related posts to the World Congress Histogen thread, to not muddle the reports by Dr. Nigam and others on the main thread above.[/quote]

[quote]Hairsite if you do what the poster is requesting then remove not only KO’s and my derogatory posts but also please remove KO’s posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt all research except the research that KO wants to be done. If you do not remove these kinds of disrespectful posts then I am going to be inside of all of these threads asking Dr. Nigam repeatedly over-and-over to stop all research that KO/Hairman want done and for Dr. Nigam to only do research that I want done. Of course when I do this KO and Hairman will respond to my posts by attacking me so the smart thing to do is to delete KO’s disrespectful post asking Dr. Nigam to stop research that I want continued so that I don’t have to post a bunch of posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman want Dr. Nigam to continue. If you’re going to let KO and Hairman press Dr. Nigam to halt research that I want Dr. Nigam to continue then that means it’s OK for me to press Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman was Dr. Nigam to continue.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby][/quote]

Despite being on the verge of illiteracy your posts read as if you are under the misguided impression that you have some sort of authority. You don’t; nor will you ever.

I feel sorry for you.

[quote]Hairsite if you do what the poster is requesting then remove not only KO’s and my derogatory posts but also please remove KO’s posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt all research except the research that KO wants to be done. If you do not remove these kinds of disrespectful posts then I am going to be inside of all of these threads asking Dr. Nigam repeatedly over-and-over to stop all research that KO/Hairman want done and for Dr. Nigam to only do research that I want done. Of course when I do this KO and Hairman will respond to my posts by attacking me so the smart thing to do is to delete KO’s disrespectful post asking Dr. Nigam to stop research that I want continued so that I don’t have to post a bunch of posts asking Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman want Dr. Nigam to continue. If you’re going to let KO and Hairman press Dr. Nigam to halt research that I want Dr. Nigam to continue then that means it’s OK for me to press Dr. Nigam to halt research that KO and Hairman was Dr. Nigam to continue.
[postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]

[postedby]Originally Posted by TylerDurden[/postedby]

Despite being on the verge of illiteracy your posts read as if you are under the misguided impression that you have some sort of authority. You don’t; nor will you ever.[/quote]

My post couldn’t have been too illiterate since you understood what I was saying or else maybe you only understand illiterate.

And since you’re ignorant of the facts I’m informing you that Hairsite has deleted/edited numerous posts because I asked Hairsite to. If you were a perceptive person you’d realize this because its’ happened at times when you were hanging about. Your ignorant belief that Hairsite won’t ever do anything I ask Hairsite to do is wrong just like everything else about you is wrong.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by TylerDurden[/postedby]

Despite being on the verge of illiteracy your posts read as if you are under the misguided impression that you have some sort of authority. You don’t; nor will you ever.[/quote]