Hairsite Interview

Is there anyway we could get an interview with ICX-TRC, Maybe add some pressure

the product still sounds promising

At 24 weeks the results were as follows:

· Of the sub-group of five subjects without stimulation of the scalp, three or 60% showed an increase in hair count

· Of the sub-group of nine subjects with scalp stimulation, eight or 89% showed an increase in hair count.

These data are consistent with the earlier data reported in September 2007 and the hypothesis that new hair production is improved by pre-stimulation of the scalp, leading to an interaction between the injected cells and the resident hair producing cells. At the end of the first quarter of 2009, when the trial has concluded, photographic data will be analysed from a much larger area of treated scalp on all subjects at 12 months. Currently, three subjects have been lost to follow up.

Intercytex is exploring partnering opportunities to continue the next clinical phase of development of ICX-TRC.

We will try. No pressure, just a courtesy request for an update.

» We will try. No pressure, just a courtesy request for an update.

David, you are right, just courtesy. If the opportunity comes ask them about the reality of Intercytex taking the orientation of in Vitro hair culture.

Hairsite, Please ask Dr.Kemp to clarify few things regarding commercialization. Phase-II is almost over so they probably have a pretty good idea now about what they are planning on doing next year, if it’s just gonna be phase-III or small commercialization. The reason for small scale commercialization being that their technology is safe enough. Even if it gives an NW6-7 guy 4000-5000 hairs from 10000 injections, it’ll be a major plus over current HTs.

It’s not like divulging this info will have any negative impact on their stock, it’s already down to 33p - the lowest I’ve ever seen.

Great idea.try your best David.

Good luck!

» Great idea.try your best David.
»
» Good luck!

And?
Have you got a answer:-|

When are you planning on requesting an Interview?

what about an update from Aderans as well?
or maybe I have missed it as I have been quite busy recently…
I only remember the prediction from dr. Washenik: end of 2009 or
beginning of 2010 for commercialization, but that was a few years ago…

thanks

» » We will try. No pressure, just a courtesy request for an update.
»
» David, you are right, just courtesy. If the opportunity comes ask them
» about the reality of Intercytex taking the orientation of in Vitro hair
» culture.

»
» When are you planning on requesting an Interview?

Lets see if we can get a follica interview as well!

» » » We will try. No pressure, just a courtesy request for an update.
» »
» » When are you planning on requesting an Interview?
»
»
» Lets see if we can get a follica interview as well!

David have you sent out a request?

Intercytex never really give much info in an interview. It is to do with commercial sensitivity cos growing hair is the final area of business porfolio in which there is a gap. Everything else in the business world (medical - HT, Rhinoplasty, orthodontics, botox etc and non medical eg food, retail etc has been taken up. Intercytex look upbeat though about TRC

"Britain’s regenerative medicine community is leading the way to market and we are pathfinders in that respect. Our sector will really come of age when a therapy answering a significant and wholly unmet medical need is delivered to patients and I think ICX-TRC will be amongst the first of such products"
Nick Higgings

David, did you send the request? any updates?

David, I have asked this several times. Can you please tell us if you have sent the request or not? any reply yet? Their stock is now down to 29.50p, I believe an interview from Dr.Kemp wouldn’t really hurt Intercytex - of course, if they are being truthfull.

»
» David, I have asked this several times. Can you please tell us if you have
» sent the request or not? any reply yet? Their stock is now down to 29.50p,
» I believe an interview from Dr.Kemp wouldn’t really hurt Intercytex - of
» course, if they are being truthfull.

We need a journalist to do it or something! They would only give an interview if they thought they would get plenty of coverage out of it!

» We need a journalist to do it or something! They would only give an
» interview if they thought they would get plenty of coverage out of it!

They’ll get the right amount of coverage from an interview with hairsite. Ordinary folks don’t care about hairloss, only the people who visit hairloss websites do.

David, I’ve shamelessly asked this several times now, have you asked Intercytex for an Interview? any response from them yet?

look at the 2007 report.

Sept 2007 for 6 months upto 30 june 2007

2 main variations on delivery technique assessed;
– Group 1 (no pre-stimulation of epidermis) - at 24 weeks 2 out of 5 patients
showed significant increase in hair counts (21 & 55%)
– Group 2 (pre-stimulation of epidermis) - all 5 patients showed significant hairincrease (13 – 105%) [6 and 12 week data]

It states the resuls of people who were at 24 weeks as at 30 june. That means that in sept this year they would have reached about 100 weeks. Why dont they tell us the resuts instead of just stating 24 week results everytime.

And don’t forget Aderans.
I’m dying to hear what Dr. “it’ll be here in 2009/2010” Washenik has to say.