HairSite care to explain why the CyGenX thread was locked?

HairSite? what was the reason for locking the CyGenX thread?

dude it was starting to go way too far. i like to have hopes also but come on

Nobody has disproven one thing that the so-called Dr. Leatherman has claimed. So far not one shred of evidence has surfaced has been disclosed that proves he’s sc@mming.

And FYI you will note that while Hairsite has locked the thread Hairsite has also left open the possibility of re-opening up the thread if the so-called Dr. Leatherman emails Hairsite first and has a talk with Hairsite first. This shows that Hairsite itself does not for sure what to make of the mysterious Dr. Leatherman because Hairsite is willing to leave open the possibility of Dr. Leatherman returning.

I think that this Dr. Leatherman needs to allow a few of the long term posters here try his formula so that we can run a test on his formula.

» HairSite? what was the reason for locking the CyGenX thread?

Have you seen my link on Bay view medical center, the supposed hospital?
Something is not exactly clear

» » HairSite? what was the reason for locking the CyGenX thread?
»
» Have you seen my link on Bay view medical center, the supposed hospital?
» Something is not exactly clear

I saw that and I am also trying to figure out what it means. This Dr. Leatherman guy said he “used to own” the facility, but he did not say that he owns it now. I think he said he owned it back in the 80s.

And I want to thank you for bringing factual information to our debate because your factual information is the kind of stuff I am trying to find so that I can figure out if this dr. leatherman is a decent guy who really has what he claims he has or if he’s a snake-oil salesman. I can’t tell yet because I don’t have enough evidence. Some people have already made up their minds but they do not have enough evidence to make a fair decision so the people who have already made up their minds are being kind of foolish. I want facts. You have supplied a fact but I’m not sure what your fact means. Again, the alleged doctor said that he used to own the facility, but he did not say that he still owns it. Note that I call him an alleged or so-called Doctor, and that is because I do not even know if he is a real doctor or not. I don’t know what to make of the so-called Dr. Leatherman. I would like more facts.

I did go to his site and sent him a copy of your news story and i asked him to comment on the story. let’s see what the guy says to me. And again, thanks for finding me a real fact to look at instead of just attacking the guy. If we catch him in one lie then I will join in on the attacks of him, but right now I need some facts so if you can find out if this Leatherman guy is really even a doctor please let me know.

im not attacking anyone and i dont want to argue about this but I have already searched pretty extensively for any information regarding “dr. leatherman” including medical facilities he has claimed to been previously involved with and haven’t found anything. besides the info on stereotypical website he has made that looks like all the other “natural hair restoration” sites, complete with before/after pictures that i have seen before a year ago on another webpage (that dont even show any growth), i have no reason to pursue any of this. i just dont see anything i haven’t seen before, i am sorry. i also wish he would let some members try this product to see if it works but he has already stated before that he wont

I don’t understand why it was locked either.

I thought we were getting somewhere with Dr. Leatherman. At least he showed up.

I provided a link to another site that discussed this product at length. Unfortunately hairsite deleted it.

Needless to say multiple people tried it and it didn’t do anything. Combine that with the pictures on their site, which look to intentionally deceive by posing the after pictures at different angles and different lighting, and I think you should be able to come to the correct conclusion.

Did they actually intentionally try and deceive people? That I don’t know. Only they do. The pictures just look like other hair product pictures where they don’t take consistent pictures, and try to make their product look better than it is. It could have just been sloppy photography on their part. But it’s up to them to take better, consistent pictures, with consistent light and angles, and consistent hair length in all pictures. Perhaps they will do that someday.

There is plenty of evidence out there. It’s just up to you to see it. Nobody will prove that it doesn’t work. That’s not how science works. It’s up to them to prove that it does work. And so far, there isn’t much evidence that it does work. Therefore, people should not spend any money on this product until they provide some compelling evidence that it does work.

If they don’t want to give out free samples, that is their choice. That means they will need to provide something else in order to convince people that it works. But again, I would refrain from giving them any money until they do their job, which is to provide more evidence that it does what they claim.

Could it work? Possibly. I don’t know. But there’s no way I would give them any money until they do a better job of providing proof.

» HairSite? what was the reason for locking the CyGenX thread?

I dunno.

But I think Hairsite should lock this thread, too.

» » HairSite? what was the reason for locking the CyGenX thread?
»
» I dunno.
»
» But I think Hairsite should lock this thread, too.

This product doesnt work. Don’t waste your time on reading this. You should be aware of googoo’s intention. In 2009 he came with a different name as dr AQ. I was one of them who tried it. He was talking to everyone on the phone or on thread. He was convincing. About 2 months ago he emailed again and said that he has a new and improved product. And asked me if I want to order it. Googoo’s qoutes remind of this AQ so does this so called doctors. It should tell you guys as of why he doesn’t want you guys to try it without buying it.