Hairline Clinic - Dr Ozgur-anyone?

Folks

Does anyone know much about Hairline Clinic in Turkey. I was doing research and came accross their website, they have rather impressive gallery

http://www.fue-hlc.com/en/category/

They have some really good BHT high NWs that look nothing short of amazing.
There is no much talk about them on forums so if anyone have any experience with this clinic please enlighten us.

Wonder why ther is no much talk abt them yet their results look v gd. Is it that their marketing is not as aggressive as some other clinix? They are much cheaper then Docs in States and Europe but what i really care abt most is their results.

I couldnt find anything bad about that clinic so if anyone got any work done with them pls share

moopookoo

Hi
I have been looking at this Dr as well , so far i have found out he used to work with Dr Keser , they use the same online consultant a guy called Khan who is really helpful . Dr Ozgur offers body hair grafting Dr Keser does not from what i have found out , Dr Ozgur results do look impressive though , think he uses a manual punch for extraction and uses the stick and place technique , interesting really as cheaper than elsewhere !!

regards

Ejj

Thank you for your interest in our clinic.
I’m Lorena Bernal MD and I’m the patient advisor for Hairline Clinic, Ankara.
If you need more information about our procedures please feel free to contact me: lorybernal@gmail.com

wait… was this thread a commercial ?

guys i never heard before show up and start asking about a doctor i never heard of.

» wait… was this thread a commercial ?
»
» guys i never heard before show up and start asking about a doctor i never
» heard of.

The hairline clinic has been around for a long time and posted on these forums. I have seen some great looking results from them (albeit not in person). They are very focused on FUE and offer good rates. The most notable attribute is that they have an excellent understanding of natural hair angles. Having said all of this they are not prolific and like any good clinic, they are not magicians.

» Thank you for your interest in our clinic.
» I’m Lorena Bernal MD and I’m the patient advisor for Hairline Clinic,
» Ankara.
» If you need more information about our procedures please feel free to
» contact me: lorybernal@gmail.com

You can also write to my new e-mail: lorena@fue-hlc.com

Ive been looking at this Dr for about 18 months now the results from beard fue to scalp look pretty good , the price looks ok too , would like to see more really close up shots of the face extracted from and growth etc from what ive seen so far it looks good though , anyone had work there ?

ejj

» wait… was this thread a commercial ?
»
» guys i never heard before show up and start asking about a doctor i never
» heard of.

Not a commercial …just want to find out more abt them…
GOOD/BAD results are all welcome…they dont get much publicity like the rest yet their work seems fine from what i can see…theres not many cases, they also do BHT…and 3 euros per graft…gd bang for buck…

Dr.Keser and Dr.Ozgur have never worked together. Any inquiries from Dr.Keser please refer to info@derma-plast.com

Regards
Derma-Plast

Why are there so many Turkish FUE doctors all of a sudden? Is it really that much cheaper to have FUE done in Turkey?