Hairline Clinic - 3280 grafts transplant: 1930 beard, 550 chest, 800 nape donor

Hi everyone, i’m new in hairsite and i am here to represent the Hairline Clinic from Turkey and their work from now on. I am a former patient of them. I will be posting the photos of patients’ results and trying to answer your questions as best as i can.

First, here is a brief history of Hairline Clinic:

Hairline Clinic has been doing hair transplantation using Fue technique since year 2002, the clinic is established in 2002 by Beyhan Ozkesen (Kovulmaz) and Dr. Ozgur.

Dr. Ozgur is the first doctor practicing FUE technique in Turkey. Since 2002, he has been performing hair transplants only with Fue technique. He performs all stages of the operation (hair extraction, hair transplant) himself.

Since 2002, he operated 348 patients only practicing Fue technique.

Dr. Ozgur is also especially experienced in BHT operations, he has transplanted

Nape area donor 520.864
Chest hair 42.890
Beard 132.710
Dorsum hair 8.745
Leg hair 2.178
Pubic hair 2.122
----------------
709.509 grafts since 2002.

Dr. Ozgur is the first doctor to transplant beard grafts to the head.
Although there are many clinics practicing both Fut and Fue techniques with various doctors and teams in the world;
Dr. Ozgur uses only Fue technique and performs all operations personally.

When it comes to my case;

I am a former patient of Hairline Clinic. I had an operation of 3280 grafts in October 2008. In my operation, 800 nape grafts, 550 chest grafts and 1930 beard grafts were extracted to my Front area. Now i started to work with them as their web representative. Here are my before-after photos in time periods.

Before:

Planning:

Planning (shaved):

AFTER:

After three months:

After four months:

After five months:

After six months:

Side (with flash-on):

After one year:

I am very happy with my results and i will be very happy to answer any questions and help you. I will post other patient photos in the time to come.

Excellent results!

I was wondering, what were the costs? In terms of US dollars if you can?

Hey, thanks!

It was 3 euros(4.3 USD) per graft. There is also the all inclusive program with 3.50 Euros(5 USD) per graft in which all the expenses such as flight, hotel, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, blood tests and kitchen expenses in the hotel are covered by the clinic. Mine wasn’t all inclusive and i paid 3 Euros(4.3 USD) per graft.

» Hey, thanks!
»
» It was 3 euros(4.3 USD) per graft. There is also the all inclusive program
» with 3.50 Euros(5 USD) per graft in which all the expenses such as flight,
» hotel, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, blood tests and kitchen expenses in
» the hotel are covered by the clinic. Mine wasn’t all inclusive and i paid 3
» Euros(4.3 USD) per graft.

Isn’t there another fue clinic in Turkey or is it the same Turkish clinic that I have been reading about?

Hi,

Hairline clinic is the first Fue clinic established in Turkey. You might have heard about it by Hairline Clinic, or by Dr. Ozgur, who has been operating Fue in hairline clinic 8 years. I can’t really say anything about if it’s the clinic you’ve read about before, but there are several clinics in Turkey, doing Fue.

»
» Isn’t there another fue clinic in Turkey or is it the same Turkish clinic
» that I have been reading about?

No, the one you’re thinking about is Dr Keser in Istanbul. FUE and similar price. Don’t know the name of the clinic but Dermaplast is their rep.

» Hi everyone, i’m new in hairsite and i am here to represent the Hairline
» Clinic from Turkey and their work from now on. I am a former patient of
» them. I will be posting the photos of patients’ results and trying to
» answer your questions as best as i can.
»

Nice pics. I would hope to see more of the intra op pics as well. Pics of the donor as well as pics immediately after surgery are nice to see as well. Patient looks great with his new hairline

damn impressive
are there any extraction pictures

didnt hairsite banned the clinic from hairsite

» » Hi everyone, i’m new in hairsite and i am here to represent the Hairline
» » Clinic from Turkey and their work from now on. I am a former patient of
» » them. I will be posting the photos of patients’ results and trying to
» » answer your questions as best as i can.
» »
»
»
» Nice pics. I would hope to see more of the intra op pics as well. Pics of
» the donor as well as pics immediately after surgery are nice to see as
» well. Patient looks great with his new hairline

Hey, thanks. I’ll be posting the photos of intra op and post op for you tomorrow.

Hi, thanks for the compliment, i don’t have any info on the banning, but i’ll ask the clinic directors about it.

Nice result. I am an old patient from hairline clinic, they did a good job 6 years ago

Excellent result! look forward to more examples of the clinics work. :slight_smile:

Hi, it’s great to hear from you after a long time. Thanks for posting, we hope you’re doing well.

How is your natural hair loss process going?
Dr. Ozgur and Beyhan sends their regards.

» Nice result. I am an old patient from hairline clinic, they did a good job
» 6 years ago

Thank you! I’ll be posting more photos of other patients this week.

» Excellent result! look forward to more examples of the clinics work. :slight_smile:

Hello, I sent 1 mail to Beyhan, my hair situation is the same that after my fue, my hairloss had stopped …13 years ago I think.
I need just a few grafts in the vertex area (scar from accident).
Bye

Hey, sorry about the delay, i couldn’t find any photos taken during the operation but i’ve found photos 5 days after the operation, here they are;

Sorry about the quality, this was the best i could find, i took these with my cellphone.

» Hey, sorry about the delay, i couldn’t find any photos taken during the
» operation but i’ve found photos 5 days after the operation, here they are;
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Sorry about the quality, this was the best i could find, i took these with
» my cellphone.

That is a good look for you even though the grafts have not grown out yet. Short hair always works for bald guys:)

glitch double post

I don’t see how it is possible to evaluate the beard hair yield in this
transplant.

» Hello, I sent 1 mail to Beyhan, my hair situation is the same that after my
» fue, my hairloss had stopped …13 years ago I think.
» I need just a few grafts in the vertex area (scar from accident).
» Bye

I havnt had a transplant, but i see pics of people who have 3500 grafts in zone one and 2.

Is this the work of only 3280 grafts? is the lighting wrong? are you wearing concealers?

The results do look good but can 3000+ grafts really create such an illusion?