Hairlift disfigurement, is there any help?

Hello and thank you for this great forum. I just discovered this forum and I pray that there is someone out there that can help me with my situation. I would like to know if it is possible to repair the disfiguring effects of a hairlift. In particular, the raised and unnatural hairline at the nape of the neck and the huge hairless gaps above the ears. Please help me find someone who can make me feel normal again. Also, If you know of anyone that has been helped after being disfigured from a hairlift, I would be sincerely greatful, if you could put me in touch with them. Thank you to all the caring people on this forum. Sincerely kingskid

got pics ?

Please post or email some pictures of your situation. No need to show the face.

That will help you get helpful advise and evaluation.

Hello,

Yes, I have some photos. Where should I email them.

Thinking of it, I just wonder what other solution there might be but grafts on the disgraceful areas (or HM some day). What has been lifted up can’t be lifted down I think.

Kingskid, we have the undesirable effects of the hairlift in common. My first suggestion for you would to be consider using a good concealer as a first step. You did say you have thin hair all over, a concealer can be of immense help. I highly recommend Prothik, it is available online. I have been using it for close to 10 years.

Next don’t jump into anything as far as a repair. We both know what happens when you become desperate to fix something, more often then not we end up in worse shape then before.

Bodyhair might be an option, but the results are just not their. I am personally considering using what little donor I have left along with bodyhair. This would only be done as a small test session, to observe the results. At this point I am considering GHI, but nothing is written in stone.

The boards are a great source of information, but beware, they are loaded with sponsered posters trying to drum up business.

Hair multiplication is on the horizon and would offer an unlimited source of donor hair. It’s just a matter of how long can we wait.

BTW are you a victim of Brandy?

Dr. Arvind will probably be discussing bodyhair transplants tonight Sunday 12/02 if you get a chance try to catch the interview.

http://hairlossadvances.com/

topcat611, thanks for responding to my post. I was wondering if I could contact you via email, I’m having a difficult time trying to reply to you through the forum. My email is kings-kid@rochester.rr.com thanks kingskid

Topcat is a really down to earth knowledgeable guy that has gone through the ringer with his HT journey!

I sent you an e-mail, let me know if you don’t receive it.

Kingskid and topcat my heart goes out to you,i too am the victim of brandy,i have made a lot of mistakes and some i cannot even believe i made but going to brandy was by far the worst i ever made,one has to wonder if he knew the damage he was doing and yet out could he not know,the funny thing is the bastard has the nerve to call himself a christian, he should have been put out of buisness years ago and locked up, but hes still doing it where is the justice in that,im just glad for the internet so people can avoid this man.

» Kingskid and topcat my heart goes out to you,i too am the victim of
» brandy,i have made a lot of mistakes and some i cannot even believe i
» made but going to brandy was by far the worst i ever made,one has to
» wonder if he knew the damage he was doing and yet out could he not
» know,the funny thing is the bastard has the nerve to call himself a
» christian, he should have been put out of buisness years ago and locked
» up, but hes still doing it where is the justice in that,im just glad for
» the internet so people can avoid this man.

nathan455,

Thanks for your encouragement. Don’t beat yourself up over making the dicision to go to Brandy. He’s extremely good at marketing himself and he used top notch advertising. It was very easy to think you were in the best of hands after talking to him. But, we know now that it wasn’t true. In the Bible if says that we are not to take vengence again those who harm us, but that “Vengence is mine” our Lord says. I believe that God will deal with Dr brandy. How long ago was it, that you went to Brandy? What did you have done by him? Have you had any repair work done. I think there’s a lot of good people on this forum who can help us find the right answers. Thanks again for your reply and stay in touch. kingskid

» » Kingskid and topcat my heart goes out to you,i too am the victim of
» » brandy,i have made a lot of mistakes and some i cannot even believe i
» » made but going to brandy was by far the worst i ever made,one has to
» » wonder if he knew the damage he was doing and yet out could he not
» » know,the funny thing is the bastard has the nerve to call himself a
» » christian, he should have been put out of buisness years ago and locked
» » up, but hes still doing it where is the justice in that,im just glad
» for
» » the internet so people can avoid this man.
»
» nathan455,
»
» Thanks for your encouragement. Don’t beat yourself up over making the
» dicision to go to Brandy. He’s extremely good at marketing himself and he
» used top notch advertising. It was very easy to think you were in the best
» of hands after talking to him. But, we know now that it wasn’t true. In the
» Bible if says that we are not to take vengence again those who harm us, but
» that “Vengence is mine” our Lord says. I believe that God will deal with Dr
» brandy. How long ago was it, that you went to Brandy? What did you have
» done by him? Have you had any repair work done. I think there’s a lot of
» good people on this forum who can help us find the right answers. Thanks
» again for your reply and stay in touch. kingskid

Could you post photos for all of us to see so we can evaluate your situation better.

HI KINGSKID,I WENT TO BRANDY IN THE LATE 80’S AND EARLY 90’S AND I HAD A HAIRLIFT THEN A SESSION OF TRANSPLANTS AND THEN A SCALP REDUCTION,AND THEN ANOTHER SESSION OF TRANSPLANTS,BY THEN I BEGAN TO SEE THAT IT WASNT WORKING LIKE HE SAID IT WOULD,SO THINKING I JUST WENT TO THE WRONG DOCTOR I THEN WENT TO WALTER UNGER AND ALL I GOT WAS A LOT MORE SCARING,I THEN WENT TO EMANUEL MARRITT IN DENVER,I THINK HE WAS A GOOD GUY BUT I STILL DIDNT SEE MUCH RESULTS IF ANY.SO NOW AS THE OLD FOLKS SAY I MADE MY BED HARD SO IM HAVEING TO LAY IN IT,I WISH SO MUCH THAT I COULD HAVE JUST ACCEPTED BEING BALD BECAUSE MY LIFE WOULD HAVE BEEN A HECK OF A LOT EASIER,AS FOR ANY MORE WORK I AM NOT SURE BUT I DONT THINK SO, THE TRUST JUST ISNT THERE FOR THAT, ANYWAY IF I WERE YOU AND COULD AFFORD IT I WOULD GO SEE DR WOODS AND JUST HAVE SMALL SESSIONS,THATS WHAT I WOULD DO IF I COULD, STAY IN TOUCH,IM FROM SOUTH CAROLINA WHERE ARE YOU FROM.

»I WISH SO MUCH THAT I COULD HAVE JUST ACCEPTED BEING BALD

Don’t ever accept that.