Hair Transplant Shedding hair with Black bulb or J shaped structure

I have a transplant recently and i got post surgery instructions not to touch transplanted hair for the first 14 days. After 14 days i was advised to gently rub the recipient area and i had my first shampoo on recipient area on 15th day. Now its 21st day of my surgery, i almost have rubbed away all my scabs but when hair sheds, they have black bulb or J shaped structure or no bulb at one end. I am really worried whether these black bulb or j shaped struc

ture is the follicle ?? I have not seen any blood as well. My scalp is a little hard with crust.

Is there anyone who can help me whether these black bulb or j shaped structure are follicles and whether i have damaged my follicles ??

This is perfectly normal as I am 3 months out form my latest and 5th transplant I can tell you J shaped, bent shapes and black hair bulbs are all perfectly normal to be seeing as the grafts shed, there has been no damage.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I was quite worried after seeing such shedding hairs. I want to ask you from your experience how much time is required for follicles to get adhered in skin after hair transplant ? My doctor told me to rub away scabs with fingers after 15 days. I am still afraid to touch my scabs and hair transplant. Is it ok to rub scaps while shampooing after 15 days?

This is my blog for hair transplant reviews and i am still uploading my pictures :

At 15 days without scabbing, you should be safe with the grafts and they will not come out.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by HTpatient[/postedby]
Thanks for your prompt reply. I was quite worried after seeing such shedding hairs. I want to ask you from your experience how much time is required for follicles to get adhered in skin after hair transplant ? My doctor told me to rub away scabs with fingers after 15 days. I am still afraid to touch my scabs and hair transplant. Is it ok to rub scaps while shampooing after 15 days?[/quote]

You should have removed all the scabs by 15 days give them a really good soak under the shower and with your fingertips not nails remove them. The cell that will produce the next hair will be safe in your scalp by now.