Hair transplant : need advice

Good morning,

I am 35 years old and I have been losing my hair since I was 21.

I am considering doing a hair transplant again as I had bad surgery approximatively 10 years ago.

I am looking for advice and assessment as some doctors already refused my case and I am looking for a very competent and ethical doctor to see if it’s worth doing a hair transplant again.

Do not hesitate to give me the names of very good doctors if you have some! I am in France but I will go everywhere if I need to!

In my case it seems that I have extensive hairloss (genetic baldness with a hair loss pattern thinning on Top only) and a very poor result of 2 hair transplants. My donor area seems very weak. Furthermore the scarring of my previous strip surgeries is visible.
So I am quite anxious about doing a hair transplantation again.

Please find here some photos.

Thanks for your comment

I’m curious to know, were you on Propecia at any of this time? Also how do you look with your hair buzzed down?

The best way to deal with hair loss is to get in touch with amazing dermatologist who is highly experienced and have immense knowledge about baldness and its solution. I have some of the best doctors in my mind. let me know if you need any help regarding the contact info of them.