Hair transplant in the Philippines, Asia and the Pacific

» I’m not making an excuse. And please stop saying BS to me. I’m not BS.
» Please have some respect. I’m only an affiliate, OK? If you’re not
» satisfied and you quickly judge Dr. Frank because of that, then fine!
» That’s your perspective. But you shouldn’t call me BS as I’m not calling
» you BULLSHIT! Let’s not be judgmental. Wait for him to tell the truth
» about it. I already e-mailed him for that cause.

why would we expect the truth? He will make us some bs, exactly like I said, just like all filipinos do, in positions of power, when they get caught red handed doing something wrong, etc

its laughable and sad at the same time, you exhibit the same dramatic puffery, and act insulted, just like they do, even when they know they are lying

look at Atienzia this week on tv, and the general from the NBI saying they did not kidnap lozado, saying they are going to sue him, etc etc, while the people watching just laughed and said they are making fools of themselves, much like you are doing now

like I said there is NOTHING this doc can say, that will make us believe this was an accident or not his fault, it is not possible for photos to accidentally end up on another docs site, it was intentional
he may be your friend and a great doctor, but just admit he got caught scamming on his website

the more you try to defend this, the more of a fool you make yourself

OK. You said your perspective. And excuse me, I’m not defending him. I’m only telling you to not be judgmental. You act like you didn’t commit any single mistake. How clean you are???

» OK. You said your perspective. And excuse me, I’m not defending him. I’m
» only telling you to not be judgmental. You act like you didn’t commit any
» single mistake. How clean you are???

small english lesson, it should be HOW CLEAN ARE YOU?

as I said, there is no way posting another docs pics can be a mistake, it was intentional, but I do enjoy the filipinos attempts to salvage themselves when they are caught red handed.

so now you are shifting the focus to me? Sounds like attacking the messenger. Sounds like the NBI raiding Lozados office trying to dig up some dirt on him in order to shift the focus from Abalos GMA, and all the criminals in the administration.

So now the discussion shifts from the doctor who scammed on his website , to attacking anyone who points this out. :smiley: :smiley: :rotfl:

you are entertaining , that is for sure

so you make your living on commissions from bringing business to this doc, and our exposing this fraud on this board has upset your little plans to get some new customers…:rotfl:

OK. Thanks for that. I’m just carried away and didn’t check the grammar. What I said was you should not be judgmental as we are not perfect persons. I already called the attention of him, OK? So what if I’m advertising his services here. For as long as Dr. Frank do superb results, what do I care? I saw lots of his patients with a happy smile, huh! A single error would not make a person imbecile! :stuck_out_tongue:

OK. I will now sign-out. It’s already 1:00 AM here. Time to sleep, folks!

as I said, his reputation on this site is now, worthless

nothing is worse than a doctor using someone elses docs photos and calling them his own

well i guess there could be a lot of things worse, butchering someones scalp would be worse,

regardless, this doctors chances of getting any customers on this site is now less than zero, I do not know why you insist on continuing to embarrass yourself by trying to defend him

Dr manzanares was informend of the picture in question.

His responce was a little delayed as it is saturday in this part of the world and it is his day off.

His responce was, that this picture in question is indeed a picture of a Hansson and Wong patient. This picture and a few others were taken from another site in 2004-2005 to review with Dr Jerry Wong, who at that time was presenting at the 2005 ISHRS Annual Seminar in Sydney Australia on dense packing and the use of a special cutter.

He believes that during the initial web development he gave the web guy several memory sticks with pictures to pick from and this picture might have been mixed up with them.

He has been concentrating on editing the literary part of the web and has admitted to only skimming over the pictures posted.

He takes full responsibility for the oversight.

He does not want to discredit Dr Jerry Wong of the excellent work he did on this patient. He is truly a master at his craft.

He thanks Joe Tilman of Hansson and Wong for having a keen eye.

He thanks all those who are vigilant on discrepancies reported or posted on hair restoration- hair transplants.

He belongs to both the ISHRS and ESHRS and believes in keeping thier ideals.

He will be reviewing his web more thoroughly and invites everybody to visit and make comments.

» Dr manzanares was informend of the picture in question.
»
» His responce was a little delayed as it is saturday in this part of the
» world and it is his day off.
»
» His responce was, that this picture in question is indeed a picture of a
» Hansson and Wong patient. This picture and a few others were taken from
» another site in 2004-2005 to review with Dr Jerry Wong, who at that time
» was presenting at the 2005 ISHRS Annual Seminar in Sydney Australia on
» dense packing and the use of a special cutter.
»
» He believes that during the initial web development he gave the web guy
» several memory sticks with pictures to pick from and this picture might
» have been mixed up with them.
»
» He has been concentrating on editing the literary part of the web and has
» admitted to only skimming over the pictures posted.
»
» He takes full responsibility for the oversight.
»
» He does not want to discredit Dr Jerry Wong of the excellent work he did
» on this patient. He is truly a master at his craft.
»
» He thanks Joe Tilman of Hansson and Wong for having a keen eye.
»
» He thanks all those who are vigilant on discrepancies reported or posted
» on hair restoration- hair transplants.
»
» He belongs to both the ISHRS and ESHRS and believes in keeping thier
» ideals.
»
» He will be reviewing his web more thoroughly and invites everybody to
» visit and make comments.

oh no, not the “IT’S MY WEBMASTER’S FAULT STORY AGAIN” !!! at least come up with something original, geez

Well, at least he didn’t make lies as he is committed to overseeing the pictures. I personally know Dr. Frank and he is not into that game. I also contacted his web guy and admitted that he got that picture in the USB given by Dr. Frank and didn’t look at the filename which states like 1866grafts_2sessions_drwong.jpg. Out of the bunch of pictures (500+ pics) and a target deadline, the web guy overlooked on the filename. The filename for dr frank is like something 2088grafts_3sessions_drfrank.jpg. If you want, you may also contact drfrank@manzanareshairrestoration.com or even his web guy at edricafrente@gmail.com to confirm this. Ok, all things clear now. At least, Dr. Frank admitted his mistake and wrote me that he is responsible for overseeing the pictures and only concentrating on the literature part. He’s credibility as a doctor was not put as a crap but rather he takes it professionally by making a public apology through this site. Thanks to all!

why would he hand a webmaster a USB mini drive that contains RANDOM photos that also includes PATIENTS WHO ARE NOT HIS :clap:

puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez stop insulting out intelligence
you are continuing to make yourself look more foolish, Filipinos never admit anything, that is their downfall, …

PNP raids lozados office confiscates all his files…Senate subpoenas all the officers who conducted the raid…answer? Oh we did not raid his office. :rotfl:

» why would he hand a webmaster a USB mini drive that contains RANDOM photos
» that also includes PATIENTS WHO ARE NOT HIS :clap:
»
» puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez stop insulting out intelligence
» you are continuing to make yourself look more foolish, Filipinos never
» admit anything, that is their downfall, …
»
» PNP raids lozados office confiscates all his files…Senate
» subpoenas all the officers who conducted the raid…answer? Oh we
» did not raid his office. :rotfl:

and why did he copy H&W’s pics on his own USB drive?

»
»

Hey, you shut up! You are racist!!! Not all Filipinos never admit anything. Isn’t it that Dr. Frank, who is a Filipino-American, admit his mistake? YOU’RE IDIOT! Read every line:

» His response was, that this picture in question is indeed a picture of a

Don’t you notice that they have reviews on that 2005 ISHRS Annual Seminar that’s why he had it on his USB? Are you insane or cannot comprehend and analyze logically. And don’t compare us to politicians. As if your senators or your country is clean of any single graft and corruption. Say to the world that your country and politicians have no single mess on their own then I will believe in your idiocracy. You’re only getting malice on it. Well, anyway. I have important things to do rather than to waste my time with non-sense talks with you. The doctor professionally admits his overseeing on this and also his web guy. They are taking necessary adjustments/actions and thorough review on their site now. :stuck_out_tongue:

» » why would he hand a webmaster a USB mini drive that contains RANDOM
» photos
» » that also includes PATIENTS WHO ARE NOT HIS :clap:
» »
» » puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez stop insulting out intelligence
» » you are continuing to make yourself look more foolish, Filipinos never
» » admit anything, that is their downfall, …
» »
» » PNP raids lozados office confiscates all his files…Senate
» » subpoenas all the officers who conducted the raid…answer? Oh
» we
» » did not raid his office. :rotfl:
»
»
» Hey, you shut up! You are racist!!! Not all Filipinos
» never admit anything. Isn’t it that Dr. Frank, who is a Filipino-American,
» admit his mistake? YOU’RE IDIOT! Read every line:
»
» » His response was, that this picture in question is indeed a picture of
» a
» » Hansson and Wong patient. This picture and a few others were
» taken from
» » another site in 2004-2005 to review with Dr Jerry Wong, who at
» that time
» » was presenting at the 2005 ISHRS Annual Seminar in Sydney Australia on
» » dense packing and the use of a special cutter.
»
» Don’t you notice that they have reviews on that 2005 ISHRS Annual Seminar
» that’s why he had it on his USB? Are you insane or cannot comprehend and
» analyze logically. And don’t compare us to politicians. As if your
» senators or your country is clean of any single graft and corruption. Say
» to the world that your country and politicians have no single mess on
» their own then I will believe in your idiocracy. You’re only getting
» malice on it. Well, anyway. I have important things to do rather than to
» waste my time with non-sense talks with you. The doctor professionally
» admits his overseeing on this and also his web guy. They are taking
» necessary adjustments/actions and thorough review on their site now. :stuck_out_tongue:

hoy tanga nandito ako nakatira sa pinas, Alam ko tungkol lahat nang manga dito…Mahal ko lahat manga tao dito, pero may problema sa pagsasabi nang totoo at ikaw ang perfect sample dito.

Hindi niya tanga ang kahit anoman , tinatakpan niya ang mga ito. at ibinibintang sa iba.

Hanging,

Please don’t aggravate him anymore. They offered an explanation. Let’s stay on topic and try not to digress.

Thank you.

»
»

Hey, you shut up! You’re racist!!! Not all Filipinos never admit anything. Isn’t that Dr. Frank who is a Filipino-American admitted that mistake? You’re IDIOT! Read every single line:

They had an annual seminar on that time and it’s very common to share ideas and patient galleries during annual conventions. Are you insane or don’t know how to think logically? And don’t compare us to politicians. You’re talking as if you have clean politicians who don’t mess around, huh! Say to the world that you have a graft-and-corruption-free country and I will believe in your idiocracy. I still remember one of the 256 possible types of categorical syllogisms in my graduate school’s Philosophy. It states that:

A fallacy of distribution is a logical fallacy occurring when an argument assumes there is no difference between a term in the distributive (referring to every member of a class) and collective (referring to the class itself as a whole) sense.

There are two variations of this fallacy:

* Fallacy of composition - assumes what is true of the parts is true of the whole.

Since Judy is so diligent in the workplace, this entire company must have an amazing work ethic.

* Fallacy of division - assumes what is true of the whole is true of its parts (or some subset of parts).

Because this company is so corrupt, so must every employee within it be corrupt.

While fallacious, arguments that make these assumptions may be persuasive because of the representativeness heuristic.

And you’re falling into Fallacy of division by saying that our politicians are corrupt so were we. You’re such a bastard racist idiot! Well, anyway, I have important things to do rather than to waste my precious time talking to non-sense people like you. The doctor admitted of overseeing the picture so as the web developer. You’re only putting malice on it. :slight_smile:

»
»

Hey, you shut up! You’re racist!!! Not all Filipinos never admit anything. Isn’t that Dr. Frank who is a

Filipino-American admitted that mistake? Read every single line:

They had an annual seminar on that time and it’s very common to share ideas and patient galleries during annual conventions.

You don’t know how to think logically, right? And don’t compare us to politicians. You’re talking as if you have a clean

politicians who are don’t mess around, huh! Say to the world that you have a graft-and-corruption-free country and I will

believe in your idiocracy. I still remember one of the 256 possible types of categorical syllogisms in my graduate school’s

Philosophy. It states that:

A fallacy of distribution is a logical fallacy occurring when an argument assumes there is no difference between a term in

the distributive (referring to every member of a class) and collective (referring to the class itself as a whole) sense.

There are two variations of this fallacy:

* Fallacy of composition - assumes what is true of the parts is true of the whole.

Since Judy is so diligent in the workplace, this entire company must have an amazing work ethic.

* Fallacy of division - assumes what is true of the whole is true of its parts (or some subset of parts).

Because this company is so corrupt, so must every employee within it be corrupt.

While fallacious, arguments that make these assumptions may be persuasive because of the representativeness heuristic.

And you’re falling into Fallacy of division by saying that our politicians are corrupt so were we. You’re definitely a

racist. Well, anyway, I have important things to do rather than to waste my precious time talking to non-sense people like

you. The doctor admitted of overseeing the picture so as the web developer. You’re only putting malice on it. :slight_smile:

hoy tanga nandito ako nakatira sa pinas, Alam ko tungkol lahat nang manga dito…Mahal ko lahat manga tao dito, pero may problema sa pagsasabi nang totoo at ikaw ang perfect sample dito.

Hindi niya tanga ang kahit anoman , tinatakpan niya ang mga ito. at ibinibintang sa iba.

ya im racist against filipinos thats why i moved to the philippines and married a filipina…makes a lot of sense…to an idiot like you

So I guess guys who are racist against a certain country, usually marry a girl from that country and MOVE to that country…ROFLMAO, you are not that bright are you

So I guess the reason I choose to live in a country where the population is 99.9 percent filipino is because I am racist against filipinos…:rotfl:

» » » why would he hand a webmaster a USB mini drive that contains RANDOM
» » photos
» » » that also includes PATIENTS WHO ARE NOT HIS :clap:
» » »
» » » puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez stop insulting out intelligence
» » » you are continuing to make yourself look more foolish, Filipinos
» never
» » » admit anything, that is their downfall, …
» » »
» » » PNP raids lozados office confiscates all his
» files…Senate
» » » subpoenas all the officers who conducted the raid…answer?
» Oh
» » we
» » » did not raid his office. :rotfl:
» »
» »
» » Hey, you shut up! You are racist!!! Not all
» Filipinos
» » never admit anything. Isn’t it that Dr. Frank, who is a
» Filipino-American,
» » admit his mistake? YOU’RE IDIOT! Read every line:
» »
» » » His response was, that this picture in question is indeed a picture
» of
» » a
» » » Hansson and Wong patient. This picture and a few others
» were
» » taken from
» » » another site in 2004-2005 to review with Dr Jerry Wong, who
» at
» » that time
» » » was presenting at the 2005 ISHRS Annual Seminar in Sydney Australia
» on
» » » dense packing and the use of a special cutter.
» »
» » Don’t you notice that they have reviews on that 2005 ISHRS Annual
» Seminar
» » that’s why he had it on his USB? Are you insane or cannot comprehend
» and
» » analyze logically. And don’t compare us to politicians. As if your
» » senators or your country is clean of any single graft and corruption.
» Say
» » to the world that your country and politicians have no single mess on
» » their own then I will believe in your idiocracy. You’re only getting
» » malice on it. Well, anyway. I have important things to do rather than
» to
» » waste my time with non-sense talks with you. The doctor professionally
» » admits his overseeing on this and also his web guy. They are taking
» » necessary adjustments/actions and thorough review on their site now.
» :stuck_out_tongue:
»
» hoy tanga nandito ako nakatira sa pinas, Alam ko tungkol lahat nang manga
» dito…Mahal ko lahat manga tao dito, pero may problema sa pagsasabi nang
» totoo at ikaw ang perfect sample dito.
»
» Hindi niya tanga ang kahit anoman , tinatakpan niya ang mga ito. at
» ibinibintang sa iba.

E PUTANG-INA KA PALA EH. PINOY KA NGA! KAPWA MO PINOY NILALAGLAG MO. WHAT A CRAB MENTALITY YOU HAVE. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

» hoy tanga nandito ako nakatira sa pinas, Alam ko tungkol lahat nang manga
» dito…Mahal ko lahat manga tao dito, pero may problema sa pagsasabi nang
» totoo at ikaw ang perfect sample dito.
»
» Hindi niya tanga ang kahit anoman , tinatakpan niya ang mga ito. at
» ibinibintang sa iba.
»
»
» ya im racist against filipinos thats why i moved to the philippines and
» married a filipina…makes a lot of sense…to an
» idiot like you
»
» So I guess guys who are racist against a certain country, usually marry a
» girl from that country and MOVE to that country…ROFLMAO, you
» are not that bright are you
»
» So I guess the reason I choose to live in a country where the population
» is 99.9 percent filipino is because I am racist against
» filipinos…:rotfl:

Don’t care where you came from bitch! And I don’t care if you married a Filipina. What I know is that you can’t think logically and you’re putting things into some form of malice even if there has been a valid explanation done.

P.S. And why don’t you check also your grammar, huh?! You’re hypocrite!

I have never seen a clinic consultant act like this. Your job should be to ‘sell’ a professional and balanced image of your clinic. You are openly insulting a member of this forum who rightly pointed out that Dr Manzanares excuse sounds feeble, to say the very least. I don’t subscribe to hangin racist remarks. Still it must be taken into account that hanging comments are not to be necessarily interpreted as racist.

If I were to say that people in the UK get horribly drunk instead of enjoying their night out this would be perceived as racist and yet this my perception on how the majority acts in this country. If I were to say that President Bush is a puppet in the hands of the financial/banking elite I would be probalby perceveid as conspirator or a terrorist. If I were to say that the most corrupted political class on the Planet is Italian … I would be saying nothing but the truth!:smiley:

Said that, I’m pretty sure that a bunch of Italian guys would come to me and say you are unpatriotic, shame on you!

In a nutshell, I seriously doubt that hanging is racist. He would have never married a local girl, he would have refused to learn the language and live in the filippenes.

Hanging can be a pain in the ass sometimes but we all are getting used to him and his imput/comments/posts are as valuable as any.

Let’s not stray off the topic of this thread. Your doctor was found out. He admitted to be at fault. He provided a pathetic excuse to explain the incident. You, the doctor you work for and his webmaster, should have done your homework before posting on this site.

An hair transplant entails a big emotional and financial investment on our part. We are tired to be fooled, brainwashed and misled by this industry.

By showing little if any transparency, the clinic you work for has compromised its credibility beyond repair.

Kind regards,

Piperz