Hair Script Complete

Hi guys, new to forum.

I have been taking Hair script complete dht blocker, has anyone taken this n any results?

It has saw palmetto 500mg in it, i am wondering if this does really work and how long does it take to see the results. I usually break the tablet in two take half in morning n half at night each time take 250mg…

You guys think, it is good dose 250mg at a time or any suggestions?

please help

» Hi guys, new to forum.
»
» I have been taking Hair script complete dht blocker, has anyone taken this
» n any results?
»
» It has saw palmetto 500mg in it, i am wondering if this does really work
» and how long does it take to see the results. I usually break the tablet
» in two take half in morning n half at night each time take 250mg…
»
» You guys think, it is good dose 250mg at a time or any suggestions?
»
» please help

Saw Palmetto needs to be standardized to do any good, make sure it is, if possible
320mg standardized Saw Palmetto is more than adequate

Saw Palmetto is just one of a slew of DHT inhibitors, however it is one of the weakest. If you respond to it, many guys dont, you may get good results with Saw Palmetto only, however addig other DHT blockers, adds more benefit. Check my regimen
Also if you are not on a super hair vitamin and chelated multi mineral, you may see added large benefits from these. Maxi hair is the most cost effective Hair vitamin I have found, the ingredients are amazing and this is specificaly for hair health. Other multi vitamins are not nearly as effective, or not effective at all. I have found this by trial and error over 25 yrs of trying different supplements.

Keep adding things to your regimen. Saw Palmetto by itself is not enough, Really consider adding some other DHT blockers, the whole regimen i take is not expensive, and it has stabilized mine and regrown a lot of hair

I always stress the super hair vitamins and most guys ignore this advice and think they either dont need this or that, their regimen is sufficent without it, Rarely do guys try the super hair vitamins and report back that they have seen no benefits. I would never stop taking them.

» Hi guys, new to forum.
»
» I have been taking Hair script complete dht blocker, has anyone taken this
» n any results?
»
» It has saw palmetto 500mg in it, i am wondering if this does really work
» and how long does it take to see the results. I usually break the tablet
» in two take half in morning n half at night each time take 250mg…
»
» You guys think, it is good dose 250mg at a time or any suggestions?
»
» please help

hey thanks for the reply. I am also adding half tablet of finisteraide to it. .5mg what u thing? I also added fish oil tablet n vitiman B n Biotin the most.

see how it goes.

:expressionless:

save yourself some trouble and do not try to just pick one or two vitamins and add them

Believe me when I tell you that I experimented for years and years and used vitamins ONLY, no DHT blockers, And i know what works, This was trial and error, and lot of tears and lost hair in the process

I take the super hair vitamins for a number of reasons, I used to go out and buy a bunch of bottles of vitamins, and It cost me a lot of money and i took a huge handful of pills
2 maxi hairs per day, does me more good than 20 pills in my hand, one by one

you cannot buy timed released Biotin, separately, and I am a firm believer in Timed release, The Maxi hair have 2000mcg timed released biotin, I get more results from these than If i take half a bottle of non timed released biotin, I experimented with this for years. They also have Horsetail, and MSM, and tons of other stuff you need for your hair. If you go out and buy this separately it would cost you 50 dollars for the same thing Maxi hair gives you for 7 dollars.

Make it easier on yourself, and your wallet , if you are in the USA and just go buy 60 count Maxi Hair it is about 7.99. It works 1000 times better on your hair than any other substitute you can come up with on your own

however I will say that the good vits minerals are only a portion of what you need

if you do not address DHT and the vitamins do not do this,the DHT blockers do

if you do not take the dht blockers the vitamins and minerals will eventually cease to be of benefit and the hair follicles will slowly die due to DHT buildup, so you must have a comprehensive program

If you keep adding things how will you know where the possible benefit comes from?

» If you keep adding things how will you know where the possible benefit
» comes from?

well the basis regimen is just the maxi hair and minerals…
I only take like 3 DHT inhibitors, and either you respond to them or you dont, usually if you do adding more makes your results even more beneficial, if you do not respond to the internal DHT blockers , adding additional ones may not help, but then again it might, your body might respond to one, while not responding to another

its hard to say, but I would say take the vits minerals without question, they are extremeley useful and I have seen very few guys in fact i can recall none that said they did not notice a difference

then add the DHT blockers to also see if they work on you, if you see no benefit after a few months i guess drop them or whatever you choose
also try niz cream my hair has recovered nicely from my initial shed and I would say is doing great now in the front

its all experimentation, if you add something and wait and see no benefit after a few months, drop it and add something else

wish there was something that worked on everyone

Hey thanx for replying …

I am thinking about buying ur maxi hair vitimans, where do i get them, i live in australia?

I am trying hair script just wondering if that is similar to yours:
heres the link u can see the ingredients, let me know

http://hlcconline.com/hairscripts-complete.shtml

The thing with hairscript complete it has everything saw p, fish oil n stuff, have a look let me know please.

you are very helpful

thanks champ
tc

» Hey thanx for replying …
»
» I am thinking about buying ur maxi hair vitimans, where do i get them, i
» live in australia?
»
» I am trying hair script just wondering if that is similar to yours:
» heres the link u can see the ingredients, let me know
»
» http://hlcconline.com/hairscripts-complete.shtml
»
»
» The thing with hairscript complete it has everything saw p, fish oil n
» stuff, have a look let me know please.
»
» you are very helpful
»
» thanks champ
» tc

it sounds like , it is a good dht blocker combination , for sure

as far as vitamins I buy the Maxi Hair at Vitacost

they do ship international