Hair restoration for burn victim - Dr. Jones - 2300 strip 6 mos

Hairline and sideburn reconstruction, before and 6 months post-op. The work is done free of charge.

BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER

AFTER

Dr. Jones offers FUE, BHT, STRIP, eyebrow and eyelash procedures. For more patient results, go to www.drrobertjones.com

Truly amazing and it makes you look at life in a diffrent way after imagining what this poor guy went through, my heart goes out to him.

» Hairline and sideburn reconstruction, before and 6 months post-op. The work
» is done free of charge.
»
» Dr. Jones offers FUE, BHT, STRIP, eyebrow and eyelash procedures. For
» more patient results, go to www.drrobertjones.com

Dr. Jones, RESPECT!!! I’m happy that you were able to change the life of this man. Seems there are some good doctors who cares more about the people than the money. Respect that you didn’t charge nothing and really wanted to help this guy and results turned out good. it just shows you CARE :slight_smile:

Great results! And kudos to Dr Jones for doing this for free.

The trauma this guy has been put through sort of puts all our whining into perspective, doesn’t it?

Best wishes to Dr Jones and to this patient - hopefully the next few years won’t only see HM but will also see some kind of skin-regenerating treatment, too.

This is after how many grafts? Does it work for all scars? I have a small scar from accident, not burn scar though.

» This is after how many grafts?

Sorry about that. 2300 grafts. I just added this to the subject line.

You are the man for doing that!!! I hope all HT docs will do things like that in order to balance out the vanity that is often associated with HTs.

» Hairline and sideburn reconstruction, before and 6 months post-op. The work
» is done free of charge.
»
» BEFORE
»

»
» BEFORE
»
»
» BEFORE
»
»
» AFTER
»
»
» AFTER
»
»
» AFTER
»
»
» Dr. Jones offers FUE, BHT, STRIP, eyebrow and eyelash procedures. For
» more patient results, go to www.drrobertjones.com

» » This is after how many grafts?
»
» Sorry about that. 2300 grafts. I just added this to the subject line.

That is a very very large area for 2300 grafts. Also from the photos, the top HT seems sparse whereas the temples look very thick. I wonder what the explanation for this is.

Wow.

Incredible.

I just wanted to take the time to point out the incredible human spirit on both the Dr’s end and the incredible strength of this man.

Absolutely mindblowing.

kudos to the both of you.

Great work and Im sure that he is absolutely thrilled.

Enjoy and God Bless man.

Godspeed.

Cheers

MoM

» » This is after how many grafts?
»
» Sorry about that. 2300 grafts. I just added this to the subject line.

2300 grafts FUE?

result is great…ur work will give good satisfaction to the patient to hide his burn scar…
does hair transplanr works for any type of burn scar???

do you have any photos of the other side of his head to compare how natural the work is?

how high was the engrafment rate on scarred area?

» Truly amazing and it makes you look at life in a diffrent way after
» imagining what this poor guy went through, my heart goes out to him.
same here god bless you dear

I remember seeing his pictures before, didn’t he have his eyebrows done before? Is this the same person? Poor guy

» I remember seeing his pictures before, didn’t he have his eyebrows done
» before? Is this the same person? Poor guy

Yes, same patient.

Here’s the thread about his eyebrows restoration
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-53426.html

Eyebrow restoration using FUE for burn victim.

For more patient results or to follow Dr. Jones’ progress with Platelet Rich Plasma hair therapy, go to www.drrobertjones.com

besides doctor, i am just very moved by the amazing strength ths guy has shwn while enduring ths…

» besides doctor, i am just very moved by the amazing strength ths guy has
» shwn while enduring ths…

You don’t even know him, how did you derive at that conclusion?

My heart goes out to him and hats off to Dr Jones for doing this out of the kindness of his heart. People take for granted that doing this free of charge is a very big deal. We have people dying because they can’t afford a procedure, yet the billionaire hospitals will not perform unless paid in full. Thanks Dr Jones.