Hair replication/tattoo/simulation

Hi all. I’ve been researching hair replication/micro pigmentation tattoo/hair simulation. I want to get to the bottom of this. Is this legit or not.

The players in this area seem to be: HIS hair clinic, headstyl, artistry concepts, and Good Look Ink.

Has anyone recently had this done that can provide pics? Not a reference to one of the sites either. Real quality pics from your own camera. Or can meet up with me in Michigan so I can see it first hand?

Thanks.

I also would like to see someone come forward with this method as I think if it is done properly and won’t turn blue/green it could be a great thing. Problem is nobody seems to be posting any photos. Hmmm…:expressionless:

» Hi all. I’ve been researching hair replication/micro pigmentation
» tattoo/hair simulation. I want to get to the bottom of this. Is this legit
» or not.
»
» The players in this area seem to be: HIS hair clinic, headstyl, artistry
» concepts, and Good Look Ink.
»
» Has anyone recently had this done that can provide pics? Not a reference
» to one of the sites either. Real quality pics from your own camera. Or can
» meet up with me in Michigan so I can see it first hand?
»
» Thanks.
What happens when he’s older and his hair turns grey or if his hairline receeds further…he’ll be even more upset.

» » Hi all. I’ve been researching hair replication/micro pigmentation
» » tattoo/hair simulation. I want to get to the bottom of this. Is this
» legit
» » or not.
» »
» » The players in this area seem to be: HIS hair clinic, headstyl,
» artistry
» » concepts, and Good Look Ink.
» »
» » Has anyone recently had this done that can provide pics? Not a
» reference
» » to one of the sites either. Real quality pics from your own camera. Or
» can
» » meet up with me in Michigan so I can see it first hand?
» »
» » Thanks.
» What happens when he’s older and his hair turns grey or if his hairline
» receeds further…he’ll be even more upset. I wish I had a 100% solid answer for you but I can tell you this,after reading what you said Actor Joey Lawrence fits your description EXACTLY. Hes very bald but half sprays his frontal hairline very slightly and seems to be painting in some sort of VERY unnatural hairline “stubble”. Ive been watching his gay new show Melissa and Joey and the most entertaining thing about the whole mess of a show is his ever so BIZZARO hairline and even his eyebrows.wtf? I hope you find my reply of some interest. Best of luck with your hair simulation inquiry,im intrigued as well. Regards, Justin2Rue PS. This post marks the END of my six year absence from hairsite.com I met so many great people here. Hundreds of guys that were suffering with the same problem as me,desperately trying to fund a solution. I feel bad in a way because I never came back once I FINALLY found MY personal solution for hairloss. I NEVER thought I was going to be able to stop my hair loss. Thank God I stuck with my program when mostly all others told me to give up. I wonder if ANY of my old friends even come here any more? People like David of Hairsite,AlecBaldOne,Brian,etc.